There is no doubt that customer experience expectations have risen exponentially in recent years, and many new customer management software players have taken advantage of this to establish their presence.
While ReturnLogic is a well-known returns management and automation platform, there are a number of ReturnLogic alternatives that offer more functionality at a lower cost. So, without further ado, let’s explore the best ReturnLogic competitors for your business.
We’ll look at some of the best ReturnLogic alternatives in-depth in this guide, examining key features, pricing, benefits, and more.
Pricing Starts At
|Helplama Helpdesk||$99 /month/3 users||-Includes up to 3 users|
-Only One Destination
-Only One Return Policy
-No AI Inventory Forecasting
-Only 2000 Orders / Month
-No Auto Refunding
-No Pay-as-you-go Plan
|Ordoro||Free, $59 /month|
-No Custom Integrations
-Only 1000 Orders/Month
-Only 300 Orders Per Month
-No Fulfillment Services
|AfterShip Returns Center||Free, $9 /month|
-Only 20 Returns per Month
-No Returns performance analytics
-No Live Chat, Phone Support
-Only 50 Shipments
-No Customer Success Manager
-Only 2 Users Included
For Standard Plan
-Only 3 User Roles
-No Custom/API Integration
Best ReturnLogic Competitors & Alternatives
- Helplama Helpdesk
- Loop Returns
- Zap Inventory
- AfterShip Returns Center
Here are some of the best ReturnLogic alternatives you might want to take into consideration:
Helplama is a multi-channel help desk designed for small businesses and enterprise teams. Helplama comes with a powerful set of service management features, to provide the best customer experience possible.
The Helplama helpdesk is one of the few that includes an automated self-service return portal, allowing your customers to automatically select the items they want to return or exchange and place a return order.
You can also integrate this platform with other marketing tools/e-commerce platforms that you already use for your business. The Helplama Helpdesk is cost-effective and easy to implement, and most agents can get started with Helplama with little to no training.
- The option for one-click integration with e-commerce platforms such as Shopify, Magneto, and Woo-commerce, among others, is extremely convenient.
- The platform detects delays and issues with your customers’ orders automatically and helps you in proactively resolving the situation.
- Your customers can download return labels on their own using the Helplama helpdesk.
- Users discovered some workflow issues, which have since been resolved.
- Visual customization options are limited.
Loop Returns (Overall ratings: 4.6/5⭐, 28 reviews)
Loop Returns is a platform for managing returns, exchanges, and return labels, as well as optimizing your post-purchase capabilities. Your customers can initiate a return or exchange at any time with Loop. Next, the platform automatically approves, rejects, or flags returns and exchanges for manual review based on the conditions you set.
We discovered that the back-end includes all the features required to assist you in creating a customized returns experience. If you need to set up a return and exchanges application that is adaptable to your company’s rules and policies, Loop might be the tool for you.
- Loop lets you automate the entire return process, including exchanges.
- The user interface is very intuitive and clean, which helps to keep everything organized.
- Loop comes with lots of helpful info online to help guide you through the platform.
- For the features provided, it can be somewhat expensive.
- Some users can be difficult to navigate through the software.
- Loop’s customer service appears to be unhelpful, according to users.
Zap Inventory (Overall ratings: 4.9/5⭐, 11 reviews)
Zapinventory is an excellent ReturnLogic alternative for managing customer returns and reverse logistics effectively. The platform streamlines the customer return and refund process while allowing you to track and manage all returns and RMA requests in one location. The ability to auto-generate or manually upload prepaid labels to provide a seamless returns experience is a standout feature. You can also reduce customer inquiries by sending out timely return and refund status notifications via email, SMS, and other means.
- Zap allows you to keep track of everything related to your inventory.
- Instead of a total quantity from all locations, Zap allows you to sort quantities by location.
- Zap also allows you to manage all of your sales and finances in one place.
- The user interface is visually appealing but not always intuitive.
- There have been reports of problems with Woocommerce integrations. Users have reported that you must have technical knowledge of the Woocommerce framework to make it work properly.
- It lacks enough customization options to make it fit your business needs.
Returnly (Overall ratings: 3.8/5⭐, 4 reviews)
Returnly is a solution that uses a self-service return center, automated emails, and other features to help create a more streamlined returns experience.
Returnly integrates with a variety of third-party software and allows you to serve customers across different platforms. Using timely notification alerts, you can also provide your customers with tracking information and estimated return dates.
A notable feature is the ability to track and monitor return analytics, user engagement, and user behavior at each stage.
- Users have reported that Returnly’s CSM support is helpful in keeping the platform up to date.
- Returnly allows you to keep your customers up to date on their refund and return status updates.
- Another notable feature is the platform’s ability to be customized based on business requirements.
- Returnly can only be integrated with a single shipping carrier at a time.
- The platform is overpriced in comparison to the features it offers.
- Carrier features are limited in their flexibility.
Ordoro (Overall ratings: 4.7/5⭐, 9 reviews)
Ordoro is an all-in-one platform that helps your online businesses streamline customer fulfillment. With Ordoro, you can create a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) directly from your customer’s original order.
You can also provide return labels to customers who need to return an item. Ordoro also allows you to keep track of the number of items you’ve received and their condition. Other key features of the platform include auto-sync, omnichannel inventory management, and automated drop shipping.
- Users have reported that the Ordoro team is constantly adding features that improve service.
- The platform helps in bringing all of your orders into one central location, which streamlines shipping processes.
- Ordoro effectively manages inventory across multiple platforms. It automatically updates inventory across all of your other channels.
- The platform is inefficient when it comes to importing and storing large amounts of historical data.
- There is less documentation available for configuring and integrating with various APIs.
- It can be difficult to get new features approved in the development pipeline at times.
Orderhive (Overall ratings: 3.7/5⭐, 26 reviews)
Orderhive is a platform that allows you to track and manage your inventory across multiple channels in real-time. Orderhive streamlines your returns processes to help you manage them more efficiently. Message/email automation can also keep your customers up to date on return, pick-up, and refund status updates.
We discovered that Orderhive provides multi-level automation options based on various business operation activities. The platform also allows you to analyze your return processing costs in order to determine the most efficient way to handle return issues.
- Orderhive combines all of your selling platforms into a single interface for analysis and fulfillment.
- Individual orders can be tracked using appropriate filters and tags.
- You can automate the process of sending particular tracking links to each customer.
- The response time of the support team can be a little slow at times.
- There have been reports of Orderhive failing to import orders from various channels at times.
- Their prediction system isn’t effective enough to maintain stock levels.
AfterShip Returns Center (Overall ratings: 4.6/5⭐, 1785 reviews)
AfterShip Returns Center is an automated returns management platform that can help you provide an engaging and self-service return experience to your customers.
Aftership includes enough tools to manage your entire returns system, from setting your return rules and windows to tracking progress and gaining key insights.
During our review, we noticed that customers are automatically notified via email at each stage of the return process. The AfterShip Returns Center sends out proactive updates on return status and tracking information to your customers via email and SMS.
- It includes great layouts that blend in with Shopify themes.
- Their customer service team frequently solves any problem or question in a timely manner.
- There is a lot of flexibility with integrations to other platforms.
- Some users have reported that return notifications do not always work.
- There are no customization options to control the UX/UI that the customer encounters while going through the steps of processing their return.
- AfterShip Returns sends far too many emails to customers regarding the return process.
ShipStation (Overall ratings: 4.3/5⭐, 179 reviews)
ShipStation is a platform that lets you automate almost every step of your shipping/return process and batch print labels with a few clicks. Customers can use Shipstation’s branded returns features to initiate a return instead of calling your support agents. This saves time and makes identifying trends simple. The Platform’s intuitive dashboards and interfaces for optimal workflow were some of the key features we discovered during the review.
- All of your sales and data from most platforms can be brought together in one place.
- The platform automatically sends the shipment notification to the marketplace and emails the tracking information to the customer.
- It has an easy-to-use interface that allows for quick setup.
- Users have reported issues with importing new SKUs and having all of the settings correctly updated.
- There is no simple way to split an order into multiple shipping labels.
- There are also restrictions on what you can do in terms of package cancellations and rerouting.
Veeqo (Overall ratings: 4.4/5⭐, 17 reviews)
Veeqo is a platform for managing customer service returns and refunds in one place. Veeqo integrates your e-commerce marketplace and offline sales channels into their order management system, allowing you to see all of your orders in one place.
The multichannel inventory management, which syncs your returned stock, audits your stock history, and automatically keeps your inventory updated with built-in purchasing, was one of the standout features. The best part is that Veeqo’s support team is available, 24/7, by phone, email, or chat.
- The integration with your warehouse will be seamless, and you’ll be able to easily track multiple channels.
- It is inexpensive, simple to use, and constantly updated with new useful features.
- Veeqo integrates with the majority of popular e-commerce platforms, and the integration process is very simple.
- Veeqo does not support Shopify order editing or post-purchase checkout extensions.
- Pricing plans can be expensive, and users have reported frequent price increases.
- FedEx integration has been reported to be difficult by users.
Unicommerce (Overall ratings: 3.8/5⭐, 13 reviews)
If returns are a pain point in your organization Unicommerce needs to be a solution you need to consider. Unicommerce includes an AI-powered technology system that allows you to execute return pick-up and replacement orders at the same time. You can even set up specific return and exchange policies. We discovered that their centralized panel provides clearer visibility of inventory, and because the system is more streamlined, reverse logistics movements can be processed quickly. With the help of their active live chat support, you can also complete your setup in minutes.
- Unicommerce allows you to easily automate the routine tasks of day-to-day operations.
- The platform supports integration with over 150 global marketplaces, carts, logistics providers, ERP, and POS systems.
- Unicommerce also enables users to view multiple warehouses in a single window.
- The real-time sync feature is not always reliable. Users have reported having to wait 24 hours for the most recent listing and price update.
- Users have complained that Unicommerce’s customer service is subpar.
- Unicommerce does not include a reconciliation tool.
In this era of optimized customer experience, growing brands and retailers need to have an automated, connected, and optimized returns process. You’re already on the right track if you choose Helplama, Loop, Zap inventory, or any of the ReturnLogic alternatives mentioned above.
All of the options discussed in this article are intended to help your business in scaling operations by automating and optimizing your product returns and reverse logistics processes.
If you want a more affordable return management/ automation solution with a wide range of features, the Helplama helpdesk is the way to go. If you’re starting from scratch, you can opt for managed customer support services tailored for your business starting at $399 per month.