Studies show that 48% of online shoppers returned an item last year. So, having a well-structured return process is a massive advantage for your eCommerce business in the long run. Optoro can be a solution for you as it is a reverse logistics company that allows the easy inclusion of inbound shipments back to the supply chain. But why don’t you check some Optoro alternatives and then decide which one best fulfills your requirements? We have compiled the top 10 Optoro alternatives and competitors in 2022. Have a look at them.
In this post, we will cover the following:
What Is Optoro?
Optoro is a technology company that works with businesses to provide a way to liquidate returned, overstock, and damaged-box products. Parcels returning to the warehouse or vendor can be monitored by both the customer and eCommerce enterprise. Moreover, by providing faster deliveries, they bring down the overall cost of returns.
Top 10 Optoro Alternatives And Competitors
- Helplama Helpdesk
- Zap Inventory
- Narvar Ship
- Loop Returns
1. Helplama Helpdesk
Helplama Helpdesk is a leading Optoro alternative, an all-in-one CRM solution for engagement, marketing, and order management. With Helplama, you can trace all your orders and automate returns.
- Integrated Returns Center is an in-built portal of Helplama through which returns and exchanges are initiated automatically.
- Facilitates you to automatically message happy customers for reviews and unboxing videos.
- Provides a one-click integration option for Shopify, Magento, WooCommerce, etc.
- Automatically tracks delayed orders and provide proactive resolutions.
- All plans include 3 agents. Extra charges are applicable for additional users.
2. Zap Inventory (Overall Ratings ⭐4.9/5, 11 Reviews)
Zap Inventory is an efficient software for managing returns while reducing your processing and logistics costs.
- Track both shipments & returns of orders.
- You can track all your returns in real-time.
- Being cloud-based may be inappropriate for areas with bad internet.
- Loading times are a bit of a killer – For established businesses, this could be a bit underwhelming software.
3. ReturnLogic (Overall Ratings ⭐4.9/5, 9 Reviews)
ReturnLogic is a return management software that delivers services to e-commerce sellers. They analyze the pain points of your return policy and assist you to develop a return policy suitable for your business.
- Products undergo a quality check before the return or exchange is accepted.
- Provides AI-powered restocks updates.
- Multi-location services are provided.
- Some reviews state that their navigation does not always work properly.
4. Ordoro (Overall Ratings ⭐4.7/5, 9 Reviews)
Ordoro is an excellent Optoro alternative since it provides an all-in-one platform for e-commerce store owners. Along with return management, it provides services including order management, drop shipping, analytics, inventory management, etc.
- It’s very easy to set up.
- The technical support and customer service team are excellent.
- Enables you to connect all sales channels to manage a seamless fulfillment model.
- Custom reporting is not provided.
- Returns management is provided from the Pro plan only.
- Some users report that the UI can be improved.
5. WeSupplyLabs (Overall Ratings ⭐4.5/5, 1 Review)
WeSupplyLabs comes with effortless omnichannel package tracking and proactive updates for ensuring a seamless post-purchase experience.
- Gives a branded tracking page and a branded returns portal.
- Automatically sends tracking updates to customers
- The estimated delivery date is displayed before purchase.
- Doesn’t allow you to choose the courier partner for your returns.
- Very slow carrier integrations.
6. Narvar Ship (Overall Ratings ⭐4.4/5, 6 Reviews)
Narvar is a shipping software that helps online businesses improve the post-purchase customer experience. They help you streamline the process of automation and tracking orders.
- Narvar provides a service that enables orders to be picked up by customers from Concierge stations.
- You can customize various features like the returns portal.
- Sometimes order tracking notifications are not received in real-time.
7. Returnly (Overall Ratings ⭐3.8/5, 4 Reviews)
Returnly is a returns management platform dedicated to solving the returns problem in eCommerce.
- They offer customer refunds upfront. The business owner need only pay Returnly if and when they receive the returned order in impeccable condition.
- Returnly Credit enables customers to purchase the correct item before returning the incorrect one.
- Have to rely on their support team to do any setup with the Shipping carrier.
- And also it can be integrated with just one shipping carrier and not multiple.
8. Orderhive (Overall Ratings ⭐3.6/5, 24 Reviews)
Orderhive is an e-commerce software solution that offers a range of services including order management, inventory management, retail operation, returns management, etc. This software’s return management platform helps you to automate your brand’s return cycle and thereby improve customer satisfaction.
- Let you manage your returns efficiently by reducing your processing and logistics costs.
- Speedy return approvals, pickup, and transportation processes.
- Provides real-time tracking status of returns to customers.
- Some users report there is a constant failure of the webhook and data sync features.
- Certain integrations do not work properly.
- Limited reporting features.
9. AfterShip (Overall Ratings ⭐3.6/5, 23 Reviews)
Aftership is an order tracking and multicarrier integration software wielded by numerous e-commerce companies. It has automation of the shipment tracking process and improves post-purchase customer experience via tracking.
- Easy to use, sufficient and friendly to both small and large businesses.
- Their status updates and tracking page keep the customers engaged.
- Helps avoid customer service calls and emails.
- While Aftership ties up with a lot of carriers, it still struggles to integrate with new systems and carriers.
- Aftership has been known to face bugs and system crashes during the process of order creation.
- There are numerous occasions on which updating the tracking status is delayed. Once the order is picked up, tracking slows down significantly.
- AfterShip does not always provide a delivery date to customers before they place an order. It is largely only provided for tracking purposes.
10. Loop Returns (Overall Ratings ⭐3.3/5, 2 Reviews)
Loop Returns is a shipping solution that provides product returns and helps to bring down the rate of returns and convert them into exchanges. It gives you full control over how you pick up the reverse order, how it travels back, and which container is used for reverse shipping.
- Integrations with various third-party platforms.
- Analytical reports are provided to give insights into returns data to level up brands.
- It helps generate automated labels and return documents.
- Return products and exchange products are not labeled separately.
Returns and exchanges keep the lifecycle of a customer running and replenish customer-business engagement. Choose a returns management software that best suits your needs. Helplama Helpdesk could be a better option for you as it is an all-around support system that provides customer support, live chat answering, email answering, and phone answering to help you offer a seamless consumer experience. Signup for a 15-day free trial now!