In today’s digital world, one of the best ways to build consumer trust is through customer reviews. Loox is a top-rated product reviews solution for eCommerce businesses, with a variety of features for adding product reviews to your website.
However, the limited design functions and lack of features in the lower-priced plans might make it a difficult choice.
The good news is that, while Loox is a reliable tool, the market is flooded with various options, each of which can be tailored to specific types of business requirements.
In this guide, we’ll look at some of the best Loox alternatives in-depth, examining key features, pricing, benefits, and more.
Best Loox Reviews Competitors & Alternatives
Here are some of the best Loox app alternatives you might want to take check out:
Table of Contents
If you’ve never run a UGC campaign before or want to streamline the process of collecting reviews and user-generated content, Helplama’s helpdesk is the tool for you.
The platform saves you time and effort by eliminating the need to sift through large databases for finding customer reviews.
Helplama’s helpdesk helps your marketing team by automating the collection of UGC and reviews from your loyal customers. The helpdesk also automates the collection of Google reviews, Trustpilot reviews, and user-generated videos for your website or social media.
- The helpdesk is inexpensive and simple to set up, and your team can get started with it with little to no training.
- The option for one-click integration with e-commerce platforms such as Shopify, Magneto, and Woo-commerce, among others, can be convenient.
- Helplama integrates email support and provides AI-drafted emails.
- Users discovered some workflow issues, which have since been resolved.
- Visual customization options are limited.
Helplama Helpdesk Pricing: Starts at $99/mo
They offer a 15-day free trial to test three of their paid plans. The starter plan costs $99/month including access for 3 users. For each extra user, you can pay +$29/month.
Yotpo (Overall rating ⭐️4.9/5, 5240 reviews)
Yotpo enables you to collect detailed customer reviews via automated review emails, SMS, or their reviews widget. This enables you to better understand your customers by capturing unique customer insights via targeted feedback.
The platform’s ability to ask customers to submit UGC directly on-site alongside reviews is a standout feature. When users visit your website, you can also display your best customer content and ratings to encourage product discovery.
- You can respond to negative customer reviews to resolve issues and turn bad outcomes into good ones.
- Yotpo alerts users by email when a new review comes in.
- Customers can ask questions on product pages, and other customers can respond.
- Yotpo does not include enough UGC display templates.
- Users have reported that the installation process is not easy.
Yopto Pricing: Starts at $15/mo
Yopto offers a lifetime free plan with limited features and access. Paid plans start from $15/month.
Stamped.io (Overall rating ⭐️4.7/5, 5836 reviews)
Stamped.io is a Loox alternative that not only collects reviews but also includes an in-email review request form.
The platform allows you to moderate UGC for greater control over the photos displayed. You can also encourage customers to submit photos and reviews directly on the website.
Another noteworthy feature is the net promoter ranking feature, which measures customer satisfaction and converts it into a metric that your marketers can use to gain insights.
- Users have reported that Stamped’s customer service is very helpful and quick.
- Their dashboard is visually appealing and simple to use.
- The app also includes a selection of customizable review widgets.
- It may not be suitable for more established sites or if you require specific functionalities.
- It does not provide enough data for analytics to identify pain points/ improvements.
Stamped.io Pricing: Starts at $23/mo
It also offers a free plan with limited access but enough to test the services. The paid plans start from $23/month.
Judge.me (Overall rating ⭐️5/5, 10269 reviews)
Another excellent platform for collecting and displaying customer reviews and star ratings is Judge.me.
You can use the platform to send emails to previous customers, encouraging them to leave reviews directly in the email. If the request is not responded to, the app can send a reminder with an incentive to persuade them to leave a review.
Another noteworthy feature is the availability of pre-designed review widgets, which allow you to quickly and attractively display your customer reviews.
- Judge.me is simple for users to install and configure.
- It detects spam reviews and automatically routes them to the spam dashboard for further review.
- The pre-made templates make it simple to facilitate your integration.
- Minor issues with the layout and integrating Google reviews have been reported by users.
- The admin page can be a little difficult to navigate and appears cluttered.
Judge.me Pricing: Starts at $15/mo
Jugde.me provides a lifetime free plan with no shop reviews feature. The paid plans start at $15/month.
Ryviu (Overall rating ⭐️4.9/5, 883 reviews)
Ryviu is a review platform that allows you to sync reviews from platforms such as Amazon, Etsy, AliExpress, and DHGate. The platform allows you to send custom emails requesting customer feedback after each purchase.
Ryviu can also assist in increasing conversion rates by incorporating product reviews and Q&A widgets using customizable templates. The Question & Answer feature, which allows users to ask questions directly on the product page, is a standout feature. They also have a 24/7 support team to address all of your concerns as soon as possible.
- Their support team is helpful in making specific changes.
- You have a lot of control over the look and feel of the review and Q&A widgets.
- It only takes a few clicks to import reviews from various platforms.
- Does not allow you to automatically share reviews or Q&A across multiple products.
- Some users can be difficult to navigate through the platform.
Ryviu Pricing: Starts at $6.99/mo
A free plan is available. The basic plan costs just $6.99/month but you can’t import reviews from multiple sources in this plan.
Ali Reviews (Overall rating ⭐️4.9/5, 9454 reviews)
Another popular Loox alternative is Ali Reviews, which offers a streamlined process for collecting, importing, and displaying customer reviews directly in your store. With Ali Reviews, you can easily send automated and customizable emails and SMS to request photo reviews, and you can also reward reviewers’ efforts with discounts.
You can also use Ali Reviews to place a customized product reviews widget on different pages of your website. Ali reviews is ideal for small businesses on a tight budget looking for a simple solution with a clean user interface.
- It includes numerous customization options as well as the ability to manage everything from a single dashboard.
- The user interface is straightforward and simple to use, making it ideal for small businesses.
- Many users have reported that the customer support is really helpful and friendly.
- Some users have reported that the bulk importer is occasionally buggy.
- Even for small teams, the starter-free plan lacks sufficient features.
Ali Reviews Pricing: Starts at $9.90/month
A free plan is available. The starter plan costs $9.90/month that includes review requests for up to 200 orders.
Growave (Overall rating ⭐️4.9/5, 1748 reviews)
Growave is a Loox alternative that allows you to send personalized review request emails to your customers based on their previous purchases.
You can display customer reviews on your eCommerce store using customizable templates, just like many other apps on this list. Other features of Growave include the ability to display ratings and reviews on product listing ads, to integrate with Google Shopping and customers get to share reviews on social media.
- Growave’s back-end customer service is known to be very helpful.
- Growave is simple to integrate with your e-commerce site.
- The Instagram Shoppable Feature is a useful addition.
- The email templates and wishlists are not easily customized.
- There aren’t enough robust social media integration options.
Growave Pricing: Starts at $9/mo
No free plan is available. The starter plan costs $9/month including review requests for up to 75 orders. You get a 20% off if billed annually. You can try it for 14-days for free.
Fera (Overall rating ⭐️4.9/5, 4462 reviews)
Fera reviews is yet another Loox alternative for adding photo, video, and text reviews to product pages. The platform allows you to reward your customers for their reviews with discounts, loyalty points, and cash incentives.
Fera’s display of notifications in your store when customers purchase items is a standout feature. Another feature that distinguishes Fera is its intelligent review widgets, which allow you to avoid displaying zero reviews.
- Fera can be easily customized based on your requirements.
- The platform helps in bringing all of your reviews into one central location from various platforms.
- Fera’s customer service team responds quickly to any problem or question.
- Some users have complained that integrating Fera with a store or website takes time.
- Users have reported minor bugs and app crashes.
Fera Pricing: Starts at $9/mo
A free plan is available. The starter plan costs $9/month including review requests for up to 100 orders/month and access for up to 2 users.
Automizely (Overall rating ⭐️4.9/5, 5193 reviews)
The Automizely Reviews app allows you to display photo and video reviews with star ratings on your Shopify store. You can use Automizely to automate review request emails by setting up triggers for sending post-purchase emails.
The Import Reviews button allows you to bulk import 100 reviews in one click or 500 reviews via a CSV file. Other key features include customer review analytics, customizable email templates, social media integrations, post-review referral, incentives, and so on.
- It includes a data-driven insights dashboard that tracks all relevant metrics.
- Review widgets can be easily customized to match the tone of your brand.
- Automizely Reviews is mobile-optimized and can run on a variety of themes.
- It takes some time to get used to the user interface.
- You get only 50 review request emails per month on the free plan.
Automizely Pricing: Starts at $11/mo
A free plan is available. For paid plans, you need to pay at least $11/month and you will get 100 review request emails per month.
Rivyo (Overall rating ⭐️4.9/5, 1817 reviews)
Rivyo is a product review app that allows you to strengthen customer relationships by allowing them to leave reviews for your store. Rivyo includes the ability to bulk import reviews from Amazon or AliExpress back into your store.
If you want a plan with an unlimited number of review requests and import options, Rivyo might be a good fit. Their dashboard, which allows you to view daily real-time reports, is a standout feature.
- Rivyo provides customizable grid layouts to display reviews as required.
- You get to export an unlimited number of reviews in a CSV file format.
- It comes with verified icon designs to reveal whether the user is real or not.
- The platform can be confusing and difficult to understand at first. However, there are several onboarding resources to help you get started.
- The free plan is only useful if you need a very limited feature range.
Rivyo Pricing: Starts at $5/99/mo
A free plan is available. The basic plan costs just $5.99/month and you get 500 monthly review emails and up to 500 review imports from Amazon or Aliexpress.
Opinew (Overall rating ⭐️4.9/5, 1207 reviews)
Opinew is an excellent Loox replacement for multichannel retailers looking to automate the generation and sorting of reviews.
The app includes a review importer that allows you to quickly import photo and video reviews from Amazon, AliExpress, eBay, Oberlo, and Dsers.
After purchase, Opinew allows you to request reviews from your current and previous orders via email and SMS review requests, as well as QR code printed requests in your packaging. You can even engage customers by offering coupons in exchange for text, image, or video reviews.
- Opinew integrates with Google Shopping Reviews and even provides image optimization.
- The app is simple to install, and there are numerous tutorial videos available.
- Users have reported that their customer service is excellent for any technical issues.
- There is no documentation available for accessing the code and manually editing the CSS.
- The coupon widget can be a bit confusing for users.
Opinew Pricing: Starts at $19/mo
A free plan is available. Paid plans start from $19/month and you get up to 500 review imports and 100 review requests per month.
Growing brands and retailers need to have a streamlined process for building customer trust in this era of optimized customer experience. All of the options covered in this article are designed to assist your company in scaling user-generated content by automating and optimizing your review collection processes.
If you want a more affordable review management/ customer service automation solution with a wide range of features, the Helplama helpdesk is the way to go.