Are you searching for the top LivePerson alternatives? You have come to the right place!
Even though LivePerson is a conversational AI platform that helps you to understand your consumers and help them feel seen, heard, and valued, there are many other LivePerson alternatives and competitors in the market. However, it is difficult to choose between the many alternatives available and it is time-consuming too. To clear the confusion and save your valuable time we will suggest to you the top 5 LivePerson Competitors and Alternatives in 2022.
In this post, we’ll cover the following:
What is LivePerson?
LivePerson is a technology company that develops products for online messaging, marketing, and analytics. It helps you promote customer engagement and conversational commerce applications and platforms. Through a variety of messaging and AI-powered programs, LivePerson has various offerings for companies that want to implement a more streamlined communication channel with customers. A few tools that LivePerson has developed include pre-built chatbots that can handle FAQs and a call-to-message feature that minimizes call center hold time and missed calls.
Why Search For LivePerson Competitors
- Visitor messages don’t go through until an agent picks up the chat.
- Outdated application.
- No Free Trial.
- Unjustified Price – Its many features come with a price! The STANDARD plan costs $40/user/month, the PREMIER plan costs $90/user/month, and the ENTERPRISE plan costs by quote.
Top 5 LivePerson Competitors
1. Helplama Helpdesk
Helplama Helpdesk is the leading LivePerson alternative that can prove to be a good fit for your company, as it provides you with AI-suggested replies, a smooth ticketing system, and comprehensive reports to measure your agents’ performances.
Let’s look into the Pros and Cons of Helplama Helpdesk.
- Helplama’s workflow allows you to customize and automate any customer service or approval process with one-click ease.
- It provides all of the information agents require for a 360-degree view of customers at their fingertips.
- You get the added advantage of an automatic mechanism for drafting messages and emails, which significantly helps with the pace of large workloads.
- Although the increased functionality the platform provides is good, it can be overwhelming for first-time users.
2. Zendesk (Overall ratings: 4.3/5⭐, 4,819 reviews)
Zendesk provides cross-channel support to your customers and easy-to-use tools to your agents. It aims to help support, sales, and customer success teams engage with their customers better. You can pay for fewer tools and keep all your customer data in one place using Zendesk.
Let’s look into the Pros and Cons of Zendesk.
- You don’t have to worry about the integration as Zendesk integrates with almost all the apps and caters to industries from every sector.
- The live chat tool provides behavioral triggers, live visitor tracking, chat ratings, file sending, etc.
- The FAQ building feature provided by Zendesk is also remarkable. You can add the most asked questions by your customers in the FAQ.
- Zendesk is problematic to learn and understand without a comprehensive demo.
- Zendesk is not made for e-commerce brands and lacks the specific requirements of e-commerce.
- The collaboration feature is only basic. So it is not simple to collaborate with your teammates.
3. Intercom (Overall ratings: 4.4/5⭐, 2,363 reviews)
Intercom is an engagement OS, facilitating you to make efficient engagement across the customer voyage between your business and your customers. Intercom’s Resolution Bot automatically resolves 33% of common support questions.
Let’s look into the Pros and Cons of Intercom.
- Intercom helps you turn more signups into active, valuable customers with targeted email, chat, post, and mobile push messages.
- It also provides self-service customer support.
- If you are running a smaller business it might be a bit expensive.
- Intercom’s customer support is a bit slow and unresponsive.
4. Velaro (Overall ratings: 4.1/5⭐,18 reviews)
Velaro is the leading provider of live chat software built to support the unique needs of enterprise customers. It helps you leverage live chat as part of your daily workflow.
Let’s look into the Pros and Cons of Velaro.
- You will get a dashboard section with a snapshot of your chat activity.
- Rating individual messages can provide more data.
- Quick access to chat history when chatting with customers.
- No real onboarding or explanation on what to do.
- A complete lack of sound or visual notifications.
- You need to pay for a decent level of support.
- Quite expensive when looking at the competition
5. Userlike (Overall ratings: 4.4/5⭐, 437 reviews)
Userlike is an alternative to LivePerson that unifies all of your customer interactions into a single place. You can filter and search for customers, post customer ratings, and view comparative analytics with Userlike.
Let’s look into the Pros and Cons of Userlike.
- Provides AI-powered automatic language translation, integration with various third-party platforms, and smart notifications.
- Better customization options than most other customer service apps.
- Renders advanced data privacy and GDPR features.
- No mobile integration.
- Pricing is expensive.
- No documentation or video tutorials are available for the setup.
If you are an e-commerce company or even a small business, Helplama Helpdesk can help you set up and manage your customer support, thereby increasing your customer satisfaction and reducing overall costs. In addition, Helplama provides customer support services ($399 per month) and helps you understand your business. Every day, Helplama handles 100,000+ interactions and provides 14500+ support hours. Your business could be the next to reap the benefits.