Last Updated: December 2023
If you are looking for a Kustomer alternative, you have shown up at the right place.
96% of customers say customer service plays a key role in their choice of and loyalty to a brand. Kustomer is a customer service platform that enables agents to deliver convenient, informative experiences to customers to build loyalty.
However, it might not be the exact solution you are looking for. You might need a tool that works great for your agents as well as customers and offers more compelling features.
We have put down the top 9 Kustomer competitors and alternatives in 2022 to help you make a wise selection. Let’s get started.
Table of Contents:
What is Kustomer?
Kustomer is a customer support solution to provide quick, personalized customer service by entrusting agents with all the data they require in a single timeline view. This platform concentrates more on conversations rather than tickets. With the Kustomer app, users can extend the functionality of the platform and support integrations with other services. This app has powerful intelligent automation capacities to eliminate dreary manual tasks.
Why search for Kustomer competitors?
- Kustomer is a bit expensive. Also, they do not have a free version and do not offer a free trial.
- Kustomer doesn’t cater to all needs of e-commerce since it is not a tool built specifically for eCommerce.
- The layout is discouraging. You should spend some hours learning the nuances and it will take some time to produce value from this product.
Top 9 Kustomer Competitors
Helplama helpdesk is the leading kustomer competitor that provides fully managed customer service solutions for ECommerce stores. Its AI system for managing returns and e-mail drafting will significantly reduce your team’s workload and increase productivity.
- Helplama Helpdesk comes with an in-built portal to automate returns and exchanges. It allows your customers to automatically choose the items they wish to return or exchange, and place exchange orders based on your policies.
- All the messages and important events in a customer’s history are inside a single view. You’ll be able to see when an order was placed, returned, or when a return was requested.
- Integration with the most popular social media platforms like Facebook, and Instagram.
- Offers one-click integration with the most popular e-commerce platforms including Shopify, Magneto, and Woocommerce.
- Users reported some workflow issues, which have since been resolved.
- Grouping requests by issue type lacks flexibility.
2. Zendesk (Overall ratings: 4.3/5⭐, 5,724 reviews)
Zendesk provides cross-channel support to customers and easy-to-use tools to your agents. This platform offers live chat features, a customizable front-end portal, and integration with many apps like Salesforce and Google Analytics. They provide services in the field of sales as well as customer service.
- It integrates with almost all the apps and caters to industries from every sector.
- Live chat tool is tremendous. It provides behavioral triggers, live visitor tracking, chat ratings, file sending, etc.
- The FAQ building feature provided by Zendesk is also remarkable. You can add the most asked questions by your customers in the FAQ.
- Zendesk is problematic to learn and understand without a comprehensive demo.
- Like Kustomer, Zendesk is also not made for e-commerce brands and lacks the specific requirements of e-commerce.
- The collaboration feature is only basic. So it is not simple to collaborate with your teammates.
3. Gorgias (Overall ratings: 4.6/5⭐, 502 reviews)
Gorgias is a customer service platform that helps support agents to deliver great customer support seamlessly. It enables your team to manage your entire support system from one location and they don’t have to switch between tools.
- They integrate with Shopify, BigCommerce & WooCommerce.
- Gorgias integrates with popular social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, etc. where you might receive a support query.
- Custom tags are another peculiarity that enables you to tag conversations for future reference.
- Gorgias is expensive. Small businesses find it hard to use because it is high in price. Their advanced plan costs $900/month and for the automation add-on, you have to pay $450/month extra.
- Not simple to set up and use. Takes time to learn and understand its technicalities.
- It is difficult to collaborate using Gorgias. It is arduous to hand over a conversation to a different support agent in your team.
4. Freshdesk (Overall ratings: 4.4/5⭐, 2,972 reviews)
Freshdesk offers you a help desk as well as a knowledge base. It comes with a set of features that makes it an all-inclusive customer service tool for various companies from different sectors. Freshdesk creates a community forum where customers can raise questions and get answers instantly.
- It provides Omnichannel customer service. They integrate with different channels like live chat, Apple Business Chat, WhatsApp, email, and Facebook.
- Freshdesk converts agent responses into knowledge base articles.
- Their chatbot called Freddy AI lets you deploy intent & behavior-based bots that trigger when it meets the requirements. Answer bot helps customers to find the right answers quickly.
- Freshdesk is not easy to understand. It isn’t a tool that you can champion in minutes. You might need to watch a demo and a few hours to understand how everything works.
- They don’t support multi-branding.
- Not quite affordable, especially if you want to unlock the main features.
5. Gladly (Overall ratings: 4.6/5⭐, 798 reviews)
Gladly is a customer service platform that makes customer service radically personal. This platform focuses on engaging customers, not tickets. Gladly is designed with people at the center and enables a lifelong customer conversation across all channels.
- When compared to Kustomer, Gladly is easy to set up.
- Develops a revenue-minded culture among your agents to make hyper-personalized recommendations and capture customers with high purchase intent.
- It takes a while to adjust to the layout and design.
- You have to be cautious to not have multiple tabs of it open or it will affect your analytics
6. Front (Overall ratings: 4.7/5⭐, 1,902 reviews)
Front is a customer service platform that seamlessly combines emails, apps, and teammates into a single screen. If you are using Front, your team will get a 360-degree view of all customer information next to every message. Your team can improve performance with Front’s workflows that automate manual tasks and analytics.
- With Front, you can reach your customers through multiple platforms, viz. email, calls, SMS, Live Chat, Facebook & WhatsApp.
- Collaboration is pretty good in Front. You can tag team members to certain tickets, assign tickets, snooze/close tickets, etc
- Not specifically built for e-commerce and lacks specific requirements needed for the same.
- Email syncing is not proper sometimes.
7. Delightchat (Overall ratings: 4.7/5⭐, 179 reviews)
Delightchat is a customer service and marketing tool designed for e-commerce. With Delightchat you can reply to customers across all channels, and collaborate with team members on customer queries.
- Collaboration is pretty easy. You can collaborate with your teammates easily within the app.
- Integrates with WhatsApp, Instagram, and other modern channels.
- You can set up automation rules that will check for keywords like “refund” in your incoming messages, and automatically reply with the refund policy link.
- No integration with eCommerce platforms like BigCommerce, WooCommerce & Magento. They only integrate with Shopify.
8. Richpanel (Overall ratings: 4.6/5⭐, 83 reviews)
Richpanel is a live chat tool that allows your team to monitor and resolve customer service issues efficiently. With deep integrations with Shopify, Woocommerce & Magento, Richpanel brings in all the eCommerce data and order actions in one place for fast and personalized eCommerce support.
- User friendly
- Single platform to store customer information.
- They provide a self-service portal.
- Richpanel doesn’t provide multilingual back office support options.
- They limit the number of orders you can process on their platform.
9. Reamaze (Overall ratings: 4.6/5⭐, 138 reviews)
Reamaze is an amazing helpdesk software for e-commerce brands. You can seamlessly resolve customer queries using reamaze. It aims to help you support customers across channels, talk to customers in real-time, and create a self-service portal.
- Reamaze has a customizable live chat tool.
- They also provide an instant check order status bot. It also has a FAQ-search, status page which helps you know if your order is delayed and pre-built bots.
- Reamaze integrates with most e-commerce platforms like Shopify, BigCommerce, WordPress, Magento, and more.
- Reamaze concentrates more on tickets than conversations and often fails in building a relationship with the customer
- The collaboration function is difficult to operate.
- Reamaze is expensive. If your tickets increase you might add more agents and this will cost you high.
Choosing the best customer service platform can be a game-changer for your organization.
So, identify your customer service needs and look for a Helpdesk that fulfills them.
Still confused? To make it easier for customers to contact your service team while also empowering your agents to provide the best service available, the Saufter could be the option for you.