Klear is clearly a popular influencer marketing software for helping out brands in managing large-scale influencer marketing programs. However, the market is flooded with various options, each of which can be tailored to specific types of business requirements. This guide is for you if you’re switching from Klear or simply want to see what other influencer marketing options are available We’ll look at some of the best Klear alternatives in-depth in this guide, examining key features, pricing, benefits, etc.
Best Klear Influencer Platform Alternatives & Competitors
- Tribe Dynamics
Happine.ccThrough this software, you can turn your existing customers into advocates of your brand. Along with collecting UGCs from your customers, they also assist them in creating high-quality testimonial videos to leverage your reach. The pricing plans of this platform are categorized into four as follows:
- Starter – $40/month
- Novice – $99/month
- Master – $299/month
- Fully Managed – $999/month
- Once you enter your campaign details, they will promote it to the influencers on the platform. Therefore, you don’t have to reach out to each influencer.
- Helps you to select the best influencers by predicting the ROI you can expect from them.
- Lets you set a milestone for influencers to automatically issue rewards.
- The UX needs improvement.
- Notifications are not available when there is a new activity in the campaign.
#Paid (Overall ratings: 4.8/5⭐, 194 reviews)#Paid enables you to work with various influencers and reach your target audience with user-generated content that is more relevant to your customers. When it comes to influencer discovery, it’s a simple, self-service solution that prioritizes great content and a relevant following over reach alone. The ‘Hand raise’ feature, which allows influencers to pitch their interest in a brand’s campaign, is a standout feature.
- Their dashboard makes it simple to organize and manage relationships with multiple influencers.
- The #Paid team is known to be available to answer questions about a campaign or the platform.
- Their user interface for managing influencer communications is fairly simple.
- The platform has a learning curve because there are so many functions.
- There have been reports of the chat function’s email notification not working.
CreatorIQ (Overall ratings: 4.5/5⭐, 242 reviews)CreatorIQ is a Klear alternative that enables brands to run influencer marketing campaigns at scale. CreatorIQ allows you to search and filter influencers and creators by the audience, social platforms, content details, and more. Once you’ve narrowed down your list of influencers, you can streamline the onboarding process by centralizing all of your partnership and campaign information in a single location. The platform also includes reporting and insights to provide a complete picture of campaign performance and to demonstrate ROI in real-time.
- They are integrated with more platforms than most alternatives in the market.
- Internal influencer lists and notes can be saved and easily shared with your team.
- Users have reported on how helpful CreatorIQ’s customer success team has been.
- Does not include the ability to brand templates based on client accounts.
- Their discovery tool can be difficult to use.
Impact.com (Overall ratings: 4.6/5⭐, 520 reviews)Impact.com is an influencer marketing platform that allows you to find and manage both new and established brand advocates in one place. Their Discover tool, which allows you to search by brand to see who is driving traffic for your competitors, is a standout feature. Their influencer search tool, messaging and email workflows, and payment process are all integrated into the platform, so you never have to rely on third-party tools to manage your campaigns.
- Their reporting and tracking system allows you to evaluate the performance of your content campaigns and influencers.
- Impact.com also includes a user-friendly dashboard for easy navigation.
- The platform allows you to check for upcoming payments as well as other billing information.
- Users have reported issues with affiliate link customization.
- There aren’t enough integration options with CRM/Marketing tools to facilitate large-scale recruitment and email campaigns.
Upfluence (Overall ratings: 4.3/5⭐, 113 reviews)Upfluence is an excellent choice for E-commerce businesses of all sizes due to its extensive campaign tools and flexible pricing plans. The best part about Upfluence is that it provides detailed analytics for each influencer. The engagement data will show the influencer’s activity level, likes, retweets, followers, and other metrics. The performance reports provided by Upfluence also make it easier to calculate the ROI of an influencer marketing campaign.
- The platform provides email templates for sending outreach emails to large groups of influencers.
- You will also be able to create lists of your favorite influencers and contact multiple influencers at the same time.
- You have access to performance graphs that show how well your influencer campaigns are doing.
- The CRM feature of the software can be a little buggy and difficult to use.
- Even though the platform has a support option, users have discovered that they frequently have to wait a while before the problem is resolved.
Mavrck (Overall ratings: 4.5/5⭐, 324 reviews)Mavrck is a full-service influencer marketing platform that includes a large influencer database, automated workflows, and research tools. The best part is that you can either work with influencers yourself or have their team of experts manage your campaign. Their Influence plugin allows you to identify your existing customers with influence and recruit them from the platform. Mavrck also provides trackable referral links and promo codes for each advocate/influencer. This simplifies tracking sales and ROI within the platform
- The platform gives you the option of customizing messages and scheduling automated emails.
- Influencer searches can be as broad or as specific as needed using their filters.
- When needed, the platform makes it very simple to pull metrics/content from specific campaigns.
- Downloading content from the platform can be time-consuming.
- Because it has so many different features, Mavrck can be a little challenging to use.
Influence.co (Overall ratings: 4.7/5⭐, 14 reviews)Influence.co was created to help businesses find influencers, interact with them, and run marketing campaigns across multiple channels. The platform includes custom filters for influencer searches, helps automatically track ROI, creates a streamlined workflow for various campaigns, and ultimately aids in the growth of influencer relationships. You can even create a campaign brief and invite their community to apply to your campaigns. The best part is that you can track each influencer’s progress from application to final posting within the platform.
- It’s an easy-to-use tool without much of a learning curve.
- You can see all of the influencer metrics at a glance, which speeds up your search.
- The in-chat feature and workflows make it simple to coordinate the entire process from start to finish.
- The platform’s feed content is not well optimized to be relevant to users.
- Some fake profiles have been reported to appear during influencer searches.
Tapinfluence (Overall ratings: 4/5⭐, 3 reviews)Tapinfluence is another popular Klear alternative worth considering for its extensive discovery tool. This influencer marketing platform is designed exclusively for influencer discovery, campaign workflow, and campaign measurement. It not only connects you with the right influencer but also provides you with their insights, target audience, interests, brand affinities, and so on. The real-time cost-per-engagement report on TapInfluence is definitely a standout feature.
- The tool is effective at filtering through various variables to produce a diverse pool of influencers.
- It includes segmentation capabilities to ensure that the influencers you select meet the needs of your brand.
- You get to take notes on influencers you’ve worked with and share them with team members.
- The pricing can be steep for small agencies. The platform is primarily designed for large-scale campaigns.
- The influencer discovery section is not very efficient for all regions.
Aspire (Overall ratings: 4.6/5⭐, 101 reviews)Aspire is an all-in-one platform for increasing your online presence and managing your influencer and affiliate programs. It offers pretty much all of the features you’d expect from an Influencer platform, plus some extras. Their influencer discovery tools enable you to connect with over 100 million influencers across multiple channels, filtering by location, engagement metrics, demographics, industry, and much more. It also has social listening capabilities to help you find brand ambassadors by searching for profiles that mention your brand online.
- The platform streamlines influencer campaigns and makes it simple to keep track of every step of the process.
- Their CSMs are known for accepting critical feedback and are available to train your team on new features and tools.
- Aspire provides actionable insights to help brands identify and connect with their most valuable customers.
- With so many potential influencers to choose from, influencer search can become overwhelming.
- It can be difficult to sort through influencer applications.
Tribe Dynamics (Overall ratings: 4.7/5⭐, 132 reviews)Tribe Dynamics is an excellent Klear alternative that offers extensive campaign tracking and analysis. You can use the platform to find influencers based on brands and hashtags they’ve mentioned in their content, as well as filter by specific criteria such as location, follower count, audience engagement, and more. Tribe Dynamics also allows you to track and compare the performance of your brand’s campaigns over time.
- You can identify influencers who are talking about your brand to see who has a large impact on sales.
- The platform enables you to review your marketing efforts in the past, recalibrate your efforts, and determine where your focus is most needed.
- All analytics reports are available in real-time. The reports are easy to understand and can be shared with other team members.
- The platform is not yet focused on Tiktok influencers or tracking analytics for the platform.
- Tribe Dynamics does not include functions for creating custom email templates or bulk outreach through the platform.