Are you searching for live chat software? Then keep in mind that standalone live chat isn’t enough anymore. Customers want immediate support on multiple channels. JivoChat is an all-in-one business messenger that companies use to talk to their customers. But don’t settle for JivoChat without looking into its alternatives and competitors. We have done the research for you and compiled the best JivoChat alternatives and competitors. Let’s get started. Table of Contents:
What is JivoChat?JivoChat is a live chat tool that gives businesses unlimited opportunities when it comes to customer engagement. Its forever-free plan gives you everything you need for your team to hit the ground running. You can support customers on 11 channels: Live Chat, Instagram, Facebook, WhatsApp, Email, Phone, SMS, Telegram, Viber, Chatbots, and Apple Business Chat.
Why Search for JivoChat Alternatives?
- JivoChat is not 100% free – you still have to pay for add-ons.
- Limited option to provide customers with references to frequently asked questions. This causes similar questions to be repeated.
- The design is a bit obsolete.
Best JivoChat Alternatives
1. Helplama HelpdeskHelplama Helpdesk is the leading JivoChat alternative and an all-in-one platform for improving customer service, quickly resolving issues, and improving the buyer experience. Helplama provides specialist & tested live chat, email, and voice support agents who will serve as an integrated extension to your internal team. Let’s look into the Pros and Cons.
- Helplama’s workflow allows you to customize and automate any customer service or approval process with one-click ease.
- Provide all of the information agents require for a 360-degree view of customers at their fingertips.
- There is an automatic mechanism for drafting messages and emails, which significantly helps with the pace of large workloads.
- Although the increased functionality the platform provides is good, it can be overwhelming for first-time users.
2. Tawk.to (Overall ratings: 4.6/5⭐,162 reviews)Tawk.to is a free Jivochat alternative that includes all of the features you need to assist your customers. Your team can manage all customer queries via email, social media, and chat in a single interface. Let’s look into the Pros and Cons.
- Provides real-time live chat reports. These reports are not limited to chat conversations.
- You can customize the chat icon to match your company’s branding and colors.
- Simple to integrate with your website.
- Chatbot has no configuration options.
- No offline contact form.
- Transferring a chat to another agent is not possible.
- It’s free, which means that you don’t get any guarantee that it will work or that you will get help.
3. Userlike (Overall ratings: 4.4/5⭐, 437 reviews)Userlike is an alternative to JivaChat that unifies all of your customer interactions into a single place. You can filter and search for customers, post customer ratings, and view comparative analytics with Userlike. Let’s look into the Pros and Cons.
- Provides AI-powered automatic language translation, integration with various third-party platforms, and smart notifications.
- Better customization options than most other customer service apps.
- Renders advanced data privacy and GDPR features.
- No mobile integration.
- Pricing is expensive.
- No documentation or video tutorials are available for the setup.
4. Intercom (Overall ratings: 4.4/5⭐, 2,384 reviews)Intercom is an engagement OS, facilitating you to make efficient engagement across the customer voyage between your business and your customers. Let’s look into the Pros and Cons.
- Turns more signups into active, valuable customers with targeted email, chat, post, and mobile push messages
- Provides self-service customer support.
- Expensive for smaller businesses.
- Customer support is a bit slow and unresponsive.
5. Zendesk (Overall ratings: 4.3/5⭐, 4,892 reviews)Zendesk provides cross-channel support to customers and easy-to-use tools to your agents. Let’s look into the Pros and Cons.
- Zendesk integrates with almost all the apps and caters to industries from every sector.
- The live chat tool provides behavioral triggers, live visitor tracking, chat ratings, file sending, etc.
- The FAQ building feature provided by Zendesk is also remarkable. You can add the most asked questions by your customers in the FAQ.
- Zendesk is problematic to learn and understand without a comprehensive demo.
- Zendesk is not made for e-commerce brands and lacks the specific requirements of e-commerce.
- The collaboration feature is only basic. So it is not simple to collaborate with your teammates.
6. Smartsupp (Overall ratings: 4.5/5⭐, 26 reviews)Smartsupp is an online shopping assistant. It combines live chat, chatbots & video recordings to save your time and help you turn visitors into customers. Let’s look into the Pros and Cons.
- You will get a deeper understanding of your customers’ behavior with video recordings. You can use this information to improve your website and ensure a smooth shopping experience.
- Integrations on major eCommerce platforms and website builders are available.
- Although it has over 50 integrations, some important integrations like HubSpot, MailChimp, Zoho, Wix, and Zapier among others are missing.
- Provides no options for different chat widgets and thus the user is stuck with the default chatbox.
- Limited customization of chat boxes.
7. Tidio (Overall ratings: 4.7/5⭐, 1,231 reviews)Tidio combines live chat and chatbot tools to help you provide superb customer service and generate more sales. You can interact with your visitors in real-time and provide support through chatbots, even if you are busy. Let’s look into the Pros and Cons.
- You can also automate your customers’ FAQs, saving your agents time.
- Tidio features integrations with the leading business applications.
- Tidio has a huge selection of chatbots that can be customized to run your eCommerce site.
- Tidio does not allow you to manage client chats via Whatsapp, Instagram, or Twitter
- No language translator.
- Customer support is available only during business hours.