If you are in search of influencer management and marketing platforms, IZEA is not the only option you have. There are a handful of IZEA alternatives and competitors available in the market with similar or better features. The main reason for many brands looking for IZEA alternatives is the pricing. With base pricing starting from $169/month, it is not a budget-friendly option for every business out there. Since influencer marketing is clearly the need of the hour, according to 51% of marketers who claim it helps them recruit better customers, we have compiled a list of the top 9 IZEA alternatives which come under the price of $99 per month. you can opt for.
IZEA Alternatives: A Cost Comparison
|Alternatives||Pricing Starts At||Pricing Limitations|
|Trendhero||Free Plan available||
|BuzzSumo||Free Plan available||
|Intellifluence||Free plan available||
Top 9 IZEA Alternatives
1) Happine.ccThrough this software, you can turn your existing customers into advocates of your brand. Along with collecting UGCs from your customers, they also assist them in creating high-quality testimonial videos to leverage your reach. The pricing plans of this platform are categorized into four as follows:
- Starter – $40/month
- Novice – $99/month
- Master – $299/month
- Fully Managed – $999/month
- Once you enter your campaign details, they will promote it to the influencers on the platform. Therefore, you don’t have to reach out to each influencer.
- Helps you to select the best influencers by predicting the ROI you can expect from them.
- Lets you set a milestone for influencers to automatically issue rewards.
- The UX needs improvement.
- Notifications are not available when there is a new activity in the campaign.
2) Favikon (Overall ratings: 4.7/5⭐, 29 reviews)Favikon is a platform that helps you get through every phase of influencer marketing. It assists you with everything from identifying influencers to monitoring their work. The main goal of this software is to make the whole process as flexible and transparent as possible. Favicon offers a free trial. After that, the pricing scheme of this IZEA alternative is categorized into 3 as follows:
- Starter – €39/month
- Pro – €79/month
- Business – €199/month
- With their AI-driven search and 20+ filters, you can search for influencers in particular niches.
- Using the “Favicon Score”, which is based on 50+ criteria, you get to know the strengths, weaknesses, and engagement rates of an influencer before selecting them.
- Favicon messaging lets you contact influencers through personalized messages at scale.
- The design makes it difficult to carry out searches.
- The free trial period is not specified.
3) Refersion (Overall ratings: 3.4/5⭐, 18 reviews)Refersion is a platform you can use to hire influencers, ambassadors, and affiliates for your business. This IZEA competitor provides its services to businesses functioning in four industries – health and wellness, food and beverage, fashion and beauty, and home and furnishing. This platform provides a 14-day free trial. After that, you can opt for their paid versions with pricing plans as follows:
- Professional – $89/month
- Enterprise – Custom pricing
- Enterprise Plus – Custom pricing
- Lets you create custom campaigns and track performance metrics.
- Rewards can be given as tiered commission structures, flat fees, or bonus rewards. The payments can also be automated.
- Helps you to create custom dashboards with your data stored within Refersion using our GraphQL or REST API.
- Cross-device tracking is not allowed.
- Customer support is not responsive.
- Many users report the software shows glitches at times.
4) Trendhero (Overall ratings: 4.3/5⭐, 47 reviews)This influencer discovery platform helps you to search, discover, and check Instagram influencers. With more than 90 million account databases, you will find it easy to find influencers of your choice filtered on the basis of age, location, and audience type. After trying their features free for 14 days, you can opt either for their free version or paid plans categorized as follows:
- Lite – $9.99/month
- Pro – $29.99/month
- Advanced – $99.99/month
- Helps you to identify fake followers and thereby save your money from inflated accounts.
- Lets you filter the influencers according to demographics, subscribers, and engagement rates.
- Provides insights into competitors’ performance levels.
- Campaigns can be run only on Instagram.
- The free plan does not provide the influencer discovery feature.
5) BuzzSumo (Overall ratings: 4.5/5⭐, 94 reviews)BuzzSumo focuses on finding the best influencers for your brand from Instagram, Twitter, and the web. They also come with a keyword search facility to find out influencers in particular niches. In addition to that, this IZEA alternative is also a handy tool for content discovery and research for your campaign. This platform comes with a 30-day free trial. After that, you can opt for their free version or paid versions classified as follows:
- Pro – $79/month
- Plus – $139/month
- Large – $239/month
- Through their “Content Analyzer”, you will get an idea of the most shared content on a topic. From there, you can get data on an influencer.
- The “Twitter Influencer Tools” provide meaningful metrics and competitor analysis.
- Helps you search for influencers according to language, domain, engagement level, and follower count.
- This software has a learning curve.
- Some users report that the UX is confusing at times.
- The features of the free plan are very limited.
6) Heepsy (Overall ratings: 4.6/5⭐, 15 reviews)Whether you are an e-commerce brand, startup, or agency, Heepsy helps you to get in touch with influencers on Instagram, Youtube, Tiktok, and Twitch. Their database is rich with more than 11 million macro and micro-influencers. You can try their free trial for up to 50 profile searches. After that, piercing plans are available as follows:
- Starter – $49/month
- Business – $169/month
- Gold – $269/month
- Provides you with profile analytics of influencers, including follower growth, engagement rate, average likes, and views.
- Lets you create and export influencer lists as spreadsheets.
- Provides you with templates for contacting influencers for the first time.
- Customer service is not responsive.
- There is no option to delete lists once they are created.
7) Upfluence (Overall ratings: 4.3/5⭐, 113 reviews)Upfluence is an all-in-one digital marketing tool, offering its services for influencer marketing, campaign management, and affiliate marketing. Even though this platform has a database of potential influencers, you also have the option to turn your existing customers into influencers and affiliates. The pricing plans of this platform are customized according to your campaign needs and categorized into three as follows:
- Growth – Custom pricing
- Scale – Custom pricing
- Enterprise – Custom pricing
- Rather than sending individual emails, you can save time by sending them to a group of influencers.
- Before you collaborate with an influencer, the pricing algorithm of Upfluence scales the engagement, posting habits, and performance, and suggests to you how much to offer them.
- Comes with a free chrome extension.
- For new users, its structure may seem complex.
- Audience monitoring is limited to demographics.
8) Intellifluence (Overall ratings: 3.4/5⭐, 5 reviews)Intellifluence is a powerful end-to-end influencer marketing platform that has access to a variety of influencers, ranging from micro-influencers to celebrity influencers. Through this platform, you can search for influencers according to your desired niche. A free version is available for this platform. The pricing plan of this IZEA alternative comes in 3 -tiers as follows:
- Starter – $99/month
- Regular – $249/month
- Advanced – $599/month
- Lets you collaborate with influencers without long-term contracts, subscription fees, or campaign setup.
- Through “Intellifluence Payments” you can make sure that the payments are not deducted until you mark the work as complete.
- Powerful all-in-one dashboard to build campaigns.
- Many users report that there are fake influencers on this platform.
- Multi branding is only supported in the advanced plan.
9) Affable.ai (Overall ratings: 4.5/5⭐, 132 reviews)Affable.ai can help you streamline and scale your whole influencer marketing program from start to finish. Along with providing an influencer database and their performance metrics, they also guide you to run campaigns that are safe for your brand. They provide a 14-day free trial. After that, the pricing scheme of this platform is customized and categorized into three as follows:
- SME – Custom pricing
- Pro – Custom pricing
- Enterprise – Custom pricing
- Lets you track engagement levels and estimated reach across Facebook, Instagram, and Youtube.
- Native Shopify integration to engage influencers at scale.
- Gives you insights into your competitor’s influencer activities.
- The influencer KPIs are not accurate.
- Insights about the audience are limited.