If you are looking for top Interakt alternatives for better customer support, make sure you read the article till the end.
Interakt is an all-in-one customer support and interaction platform which converts all your site visitors into loyal customers via WhatsApp notification support.
However, Interakt customer support is simply restricted to WhatsApp only. It does not seamlessly integrate with other communication platforms.
That’s where the Omnichannel communication platform plays a vital role. So, in this article, we have provided you with the top 10 Interakt alternatives & competitors.
If you’re looking for an all-in-one platform for improving your customer service, quickly resolving issues, and improving the buyer experience, Helplama Helpdesk Software might just be the tool for you.
When you connect your store to the Helplama helpdesk, you get not only a live chat tool for your business, but also AI-drafted emails, insights to help out agents handling similar cases, and an eCommerce expert marketplace to ensure a seamless buying experience for your customers.
- Automated agent training
- Self-service returns center within the live chat
- AI chatbot for 24×7 customer service
- Pro-active customer service
- Hire specialized agents on an hourly basis
- Unlimited tickets for all pricing plans
- The automated agent training is a pro plan feature.
- Starts from $99/month/3 for users. A 15-day free trial.
Front app (Overall ratings: 4.7/5⭐, 1519 reviews)
Front App is a dedicated customer communication hub that keeps your teams focused by centralizing emails and messages from different channels.
The tool is designed for small to medium-range stores. It integrates seamlessly with apps like Facebook, Slack, Jira, Shopify, and many more.
- Connect all communication channels to your team inbox
- 360° view of all customer information
- Powerful, automated workflows
- Poor customer support
- The starter plan offers very limited features.
- Starter plan at $19/month
- Growth plan at $49/month
- Premium plan at $99/month
Freshdesk (Overall ratings: 4.4/5⭐, 2677 reviews)
The next helpdesk we brought for you is an omnichannel solution for your customer support. However, it is expensive software and charges for each additional user and feature.
Freshdesk allows you all the helpdesk features like ticketing, collaboration, integrations, automation, and reporting under a single platform.
- Easy-to-understand user interface
- Save time by automating repetitive tasks.
- Supports features like ticketing and team collaboration for faster query resolution.
- Too expensive for small and medium-range stores.
- Their basic plan starts at $15/month but has very limited features.
HubSpot (Overall ratings: 4.4/5⭐, 8928 reviews)
HubSpot is another great alternative for Interakt. With their help desk feature, your team can stay organized, manage tickets, easily prioritize work, and find solutions for customers faster.
HubSpot has a centralized help desk that helps in team collaboration, automates tickets, and adds efficiency to your service teams.
- Enhanced team collaboration
- Personalized live-chat feature
- Automate customer service processes with ticket routing, escalation, and task creation.
- Lack of customization features.
- HubSpot charges too much when switching from a basic to a professional plan.
- The basic plan at $45/per month
- Professional plan at $800/month
- Enterprise plan at $3600/month
Zendesk (Overall ratings: 4.3/5⭐, 5145 reviews)
Zendesk software is built for all types of businesses (from small to large) businesses. It offers conversational support in ways like WhatsApp, SMS, Messager, or Instagram whatever your customers are convenient with, so it’s simple for them to get the answers they need.
Generally speaking, it is best suitable for large businesses.
- Supports SMS, messaging, WhatsApp, Instagram, email, and many more.
- Interactive live-chat feature
- Empower customers to help themselves via the help center and community forum.
- Poor customer support (especially during migration).
- Team plan at $49/month
- Growth plan at $79/month
- Professional plan at $99/month
WebEngage (Overall ratings: 4.5/5⭐, 264 reviews)
If you are looking for software to manage all your support channels in one place, WebEngage could be a great choice for you. It offers you an engagement stack across 11+ channels including email, WhatsApp, SMS, web and mobile push, and many more.
The best feature of the app is you can share clean, up-to-date data with your marketing, product, and engineering teams through a single, shared dashboard without any hustle.
- Seamless integration with various partner apps.
- Seamless onboarding assistance.
- Real-Time Analytics
- Takes too much time to create live segments.
- Contact them to design a custom quote.
Zoho Desk (Overall ratings: 4.4/5⭐, 4074 reviews)
Here’s how you can simplify customer service operations and improve agent productivity with Zoho desk. It helps businesses to manage customer communication over various platforms such as phone, email, live chat, SMS text, social media, and more.
The best part about the desk is it automatically routes calls and tickets to agents that the customer is familiar with, and enables you to maintain consistency of service to build meaningful customer relationships.
- Easy and user-friendly to work with.
- Allows you to manage customer communication via social media platforms, like Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- Integrates with Slack, Shopify, Twilio, Jira, etc.
- It takes too long to obtain the tickets.
- The basic plan at $16/per month
- Professional plan at $27/month
- Enterprise plan at $40/month
Twilio (Overall ratings: 4.4/5⭐, 396 reviews)
Let’s take a quick review of the Twilio app that powers personalized interactions and trusted global communications to connect you with customers. With this app, you can connect with customers on their preferred channels including SMS, WhatsApp chats, Instagram, Facebook, and many more. It seamlessly integrates powerful APIs to start building solutions for SMS and WhatsApp messaging, voice, video, and email.
- Supports many platforms including SMS, WhatsApp, Facebook, emails, etc.
- Provides personalized interactions and trusted global communications.
- Supports bulk SMS marketing
- Initial setup requires basic technical knowledge.
- Poor customer service.
- You can contact them and customize your quote as per your business needs.
Zoko (Overall ratings: 4/5⭐, 2 reviews)
If you are in search of a central hub for all your WhatsApp communication, sales, marketing, and customer support, then Zoko could be a great choice for you.
With Zoko, your multiple agents can work on 1 number and can broadcast messages to the customers. It also helps you to scale your business by taking orders on WhatsApp itself.
- Broadcast messages
- Multiple agents can work on a single number.
- Supports in-chat buttons with easy configuration.
- It focuses only on WhatsApp and not on other platforms like Instagram, Facebook, etc.
- Looks expensive if compared based on functionalities.
- Starter plan at $34.99/month
- Team plan at $54.99/month
- Pro plan at $109.99/month
- The business plan at $219.99/month
Messagebird (Overall ratings: 4.2/5⭐, 54 reviews)
Last but not least on our list is the Messagebird app which is built as an omnichannel communications platform. The app provides customer services through multiple channels including traditional ways like SMS, Voice, or Email, or new ways such as WhatsApp, Instagram Direct, Google Maps, and many more.
- No coding knowledge is required.
- Use automated conversations and workflows for enhanced customer experience.
- Centralize all of your customer conversations into one singular thread irrespective of channels.
- The user interface is a little bit complex.
- One-time-integration fee is extremely high.
- Contact them and get a custom quote as per your business needs.
Now, in the end, we hope that this article will help you to choose the best Interakt alternative, establish smooth customer service, and scale your business to the next level.
However, if you’re looking for a platform that allows you to centralize your marketing and support efforts on a single platform, the Helplama helpdesk is the tool for you. The platform automates the collection of Google reviews, Trustpilot reviews, and user-generated videos. This can save you time and effort by eliminating the need to sift through large databases.