Are you searching for a Helpmonks alternative? You have shown up at the right place. Helplmonks is a team collaboration tool with a unified shared mailbox, customer management, live chat, email marketing tools, and marketing automation tools to help your business succeed.
We have listed down the top 10 Helpmonks alternatives and competitors in 2022. See if the competition offers the features you need, and at the price you want. Let us get started.
In this post, we’ll cover the following:
Three Reasons to Look for a Helpmonks Alternative?
- The tool does not provide live editing of emails with team members.
- Unfinished UX and workflow.
- Lots of rough edges.
Top 10 Helpmonks Alternatives
1. Helplama Helpdesk
Helplama Helpdesk is the leading Helpmonks alternative that can prove to be a good fit for your company. We offer you a unified platform through which you can interact with your customers via their preferred channels, such as email, chat, social media, etc
- Helplama’s workflow allows you to customize and automate any customer service or approval process with one-click ease.
- It provides all of the information agents require for a 360-degree view of customers at their fingertips.
- An automatic mechanism for drafting messages and emails, which significantly helps with the pace of large workloads.
- Although the increased functionality the platform provides is good, it can be overwhelming for first-time users.
2. Hiver (Overall Ratings ⭐4.7/5, 75 Reviews)
Hiver works like a full-fledged help desk, built right into Gmail. It gives you everything you need to do excellent customer support, without any of the complexities and feature overload that come with other help desk products. With Hiver, teams can collaborate on Shared email accounts like [email protected] or [email protected] without having to leave their Gmail accounts.
- It’s easy to set up and manage ongoing.
- Organize and prioritize service tickets.
- The customer service and support are commendable – quick responses to inquiries and extras from time to time.
- There is currently no way to create a support ticket unless related to an email already received.
- High subscription prices are not suitable for small enterprises.
3. Gmelius (Overall Ratings ⭐4.7/5, 40 Reviews)
Gmelius is a cloud-based collaboration tool that brings teams together within the Gmail platform. By transforming email inboxes into a workspace for team collaboration, Gmelius allows teams to manage projects and clients without leaving their inboxes.
- You can organize conversations by client or project name and easily assign emails to team members.
- It enables project managers to create tasks, sub-tasks, or to-do lists and share assignments with team members.
- The user interface could be a bit more intuitive.
- Gmelius could not be used in other browsers besides Chrome.
- Sometimes slows down the whole email reply process.
4. HappyFox (Overall Ratings ⭐4.6/5, 86 Reviews)
HappyFox is a practical help desk software that provides multi-channel support for customer requests coming from email, web, phone, and social media.
- It supports a live chat, an easy way for feedback and response concerning the raised issues.
- It integrates with business applications for Accounting, customer feedback, CRM, commerce, and so on.
- Reports can be a bit lacking.
- No campaign management from Happy Fox.
5. Hubspot CRM (Overall Ratings ⭐4.5/5, 3129 Reviews)
HubSpot is a cloud-based CRM designed to help align sales and marketing teams, foster sales enablement, boost ROI and optimize your inbound marketing strategy to generate more, qualified leads.
- You can connect it directly to the Marketing, Sales, and Service Hubs without worrying about maintaining integrations.
- Information on each touchpoint is saved in its database.
- HubSpot offers very limited features in its free version, so you’ll only be able to use it for the most basic things
- Their Contracts Aren’t Flexible
- The Templates are Difficult to Modify
- There’s a Lack of A/B Testing on Lower Packages
- Reporting is Limited
6. Freshdesk (Overall Ratings ⭐4.5/5, 2420 Reviews)
Freshdesk is an online cloud-based customer service software providing help desk support with all smart automation to get things done faster. It comes with a set of features that makes it an all-inclusive customer service tool for companies across industries.
- Their chatbot called Freddy AI lets you deploy intent & behavior-based bots that trigger when it meets the requirements. Their answer bot helps customers to find the right answers quickly.
- They have a workflow approval system to review content.
- The Assist Bot, an AI-driven solution is only available on the Enterprise plan.
- Freshdesk is not easy to understand. It isn’t a tool that you can champion in minutes. You might need to watch a demo and a few hours to understand how everything works.
7. Front (Overall Ratings ⭐4.5/5, 216 Reviews)
Front is the customer communication platform that seamlessly combines emails, apps, and teammates into a single screen.
- With Front, you can reach your customers through multiple platforms, viz. email, calls, SMS, Live Chat, Facebook & WhatsApp.
- Collaboration is pretty good in Front. You can tag team members to certain tickets, assign tickets, snooze/close tickets, etc
- Not specifically built for e-commerce and lacks specific requirements needed for the same.
- Email syncing is not proper sometimes.
8. Intercom (Overall Ratings ⭐4.5, 804 Reviews)
Intercom is an engagement OS, that facilitates you to make efficient engagement across the customer voyage between your business and your customers.
- Turns more signups into active, valuable customers with targeted email, chat, post, and mobile push messages
- Provide self-service customer support.
- Expensive for smaller businesses.
- Customer support is a bit slow and unresponsive.
9. Zendesk (Overall Ratings ⭐4.4/5, 2774 Reviews)
Zendesk provides cross-channel support to customers and easy-to-use tools to your agents.
- Zendesk integrates with almost all the apps and caters to industries from every sector.
- The live chat tool is tremendous. It provides behavioral triggers, live visitor tracking, chats ratings, file sending, etc.
- The FAQ building feature provided by Zendesk is also remarkable. You can add the most asked questions by your customers in the FAQ.
- Zendesk is problematic to learn and understand without a comprehensive demo.
- Zendesk is not made for e-commerce brands and lacks the specific requirements of e-commerce.
- The collaboration feature is only basic. So it is not simple to collaborate with your teammates.
10. Zoho Mail (Overall Ratings ⭐4.4/5, 654 Reviews)
Zoho Mail is the perfect email client for small and medium businesses. It is a secure, business-oriented email service that includes collaboration and communication features.
- Helps to increase brand visibility and credibility with a custom email address using a company domain name.
- Zoho Mail provides an integrated calendar to manage events, contacts to manage personal and official acquaintances, tasks to manage workload, notes, and bookmarks to track necessary webpages, directly from the inbox, helping the user become more productive.
- The way to manage the storage capacity and buy more space for the mail is not very friendly.
- There are no detailed manuals and only after seeking support from the customer service, the problem is fixed.
- Terrible spam filtering (filters known contacts in spam occasionally and not always catching obvious spam).
A good help desk improves customer satisfaction if it is actively responsive consistently assists users, and goes the extra mile in service delivery of technical support.
Helplama Helpdesk would be a better option for your organization. Its proven expertise in customer support management can help you navigate the challenges of the future cost-effectively. We have a refreshingly different approach: Zero-Risk Guarantee that gives you a full refund if you aren’t satisfied.