Last Updated: December 2023
Gorgias is one of the leading helpdesks in the field of eCommerce. Gorgias’s help desk software quickly gained popularity in the eCommerce world because of its integrations with most e-commerce platforms including Shopify, BigCommerce, and Magneto. This sets it apart when compared Gorgias to its alternatives, making it a compelling choice for businesses in the e-commerce realm.
Still, Gorgias sometimes fails to deliver appropriate services concerning the requirements of many businesses.
If you are looking for Gorgias alternatives, we have compiled a list of some of the top 10 Gorgias alternatives that might prove beneficial for your company.
Top 10 Gorgias alternatives
1) Helplama Help Desk
Focused on e-commerce, Helplama Helpdesk software is one of the best alternatives to Gorgias. This Helpdesk tool lets you manage all your customer service activities through a single platform and provides all the basic automation and workflow management features that the help desks usually provide.
But… it is the ONLY helpdesk to automate agent training and collection of reviews and UGC! Moreover, you get an automated returns center.
- Provides a 15-day free trial.
- For all plans, unlimited tickets are provided.
- Helps in recruiting agents with just 1 -click.
- Let’s you track delayed orders and thereby provide proactive customer support.
- Inbuilt Shopify, Magento, and WooCommerce integration.
- Provides social media integration.
- Major businesses using Helplama Help desk – Flexport, Upwork, Reali, etc.
The pricing model of this among alternatives to Gorgias is really appreciable. Helplama helpdesk provides both fixed and custom pricing plans.
The Helplama helpdesk pricing plans are as follows:
- Standard – $99/month
- Pro – $199/month
- Enterprise – $399/month
Note: All plans allow up to 3 users as default. For each additional user, $29/month is charged in each plan.
2) Zendesk (Overall Rating ⭐ 4.3/5)
Zendesk is one of the top help desk software and Gorgias alternatives, founded in 2011 in Copenhagen, Denmark. It is best known as a “service-first CRM company.” Zendesk is best suited for medium and large-sized businesses.
The help desk of Zendesk provides various robust and convenient customization, automation, and ticketing features. Apart from customer service, they provide sales services as well.
- Collision detection is a real-time feature that tells you about the agent(s) that are working on a particular ticket at the same time.
- Social listening is the process in which a customer’s tweet, Facebook comment, or Facebook message gets automatically converted into tickets that can be viewed through the help desk portal.
- Bot reports give you the analytics regarding the performance of the automated bots through metrics such as suggestion rate, clickthrough rate, resolution rate, etc.
- Portal customization helps you customize themes, colors, and logos of your customer portal that best suits your brand.
- Agent productivity reports give you various agent reports like first response time, tickets closed, and interactions by channels.
- IVR menu or Interaction Voice Response menu is a keypad feature that helps connect customers with a particular query to the right agent(s).
Zendesk offers a 14-day free trial and after its completion, you can opt for three pricing plans as per your business needs:
- Suite team ($49 per month)
- Suite Growth ($79 per month),
- Suite Professional ($99 per month)
3) Freshdesk (Overall Rating ⭐ 4.4/5)
Freshdesk, another top helpdesk software, is best known as a cloud-based customer service software founded in 2010 in Chennai, India.
Freshdesk is also known for its self-service portal, wherein, the customers can find a solution for basic and repetitive queries. It aims to deliver the best customer service by optimizing the smooth flow of information across all channels that can be viewed through a single location.
- Auto-suggestion of solutions: helps suggest relevant suggestions while creating a new ticket according to the subject or the keywords that you already have a knowledge base article on.
- Live chat campaign: helps engage your customers and leads by sending proactive contextual messages at the right time in Freshdesk Messaging.
- Live translation: helps translate the chat into a customer’s preferred language, if that particular language is supported by Freshdesk.
- Thank you detector: helps prevent you from reopening a ticket when a customer responds with a “thank you” message.
- The Team huddle feature gives you the option to discuss specific parts of a ticket with various departments of your company.
- Parent-child ticketing: helps you divide a complex ticket into relatively smaller child tickets to help resolve it faster.
Freshdesk offers a 21-day free trial. After the completion of the free trial, it offers 3 monthly pricing plans: Growth ($15 per month), Pro ($49 per month), and Enterprise ($79 per month).
4) Intercom (Overall Rating ⭐ 4.4/5)
Intercom, a customer communication platform, was founded in 2011 in the United States. It is best known for building and improving customer relationships by providing a quality messenger-based customer experience.
Intercom is best suited for all – small to large-scale businesses looking to improve customer relationships. They offer services in the fields of eCommerce, finance, healthcare, and education
- Product tours: It gives you the option to create a type of product experience for your customers through which they understand what the product is about.
- A/B testing of the survey: helps you run tests to determine which draft of the survey suits your requirements better.
- Collaborative inbox: helps you communicate with team members across all departments with the help of mentions and notes.
- Annotations: It provides you with the option to leave notes or reminders for yourself or your team members.
- Split testing: helps you test various messaging journeys to see what works the best with customers.
Intercom offers you a demo of the helpdesk. After its completion, it provides customized pricing based on 3 packs: Support, Engage, and Convert.
5) Re: amaze (Overall Rating ⭐ 4.6/5)
Re: amaze is yet another popular Gorgias competitor found in 2012 in the United States. It’s best known as a helpdesk designed for websites, apps, and stores.
Reamaze is best suited for small businesses, as the company seeks to improve CRM services for up and coming and small businesses.
- Re: amaze cues: gives you the option to proactively send messages or notifications to online customers.
- WYSIWYG editor: or “What You See Is What You Get” editor acts as a preview tool that helps you see how the changes that you made would look in your helpdesk.
- Drag and drop organizing: It is a knowledge base feature that helps you re-organize articles the way you want.
- Track push campaign messages: by metrics like “sends remaining”, “audience”, “total campaign set”, “bounce”, and “finished sending”.
- Status page: is an open-to-public website that informs users about various details of your company like “bug reports”, “scheduled maintenance”, and “company uptime”.
Re: amaze offers you a 14-day free trial. After the free trial, you can opt for 3 basic pricing plans: Basic ($29 per month), Pro ($49 per month), and Plus ($69 per month).
6) Richpanel (Overall Rating ⭐ 4.9/5)
Like Gorgias’s Shopify integration, Richpanel is another efficient helpdesk that can integrate with Shopify, Magneto, and BigCommerce. It was founded in 2016 in the United States and is best known for providing services in eCommerce.
Richpanel can be the right fit for businesses with more than 500 monthly tickets and who wish to reduce their agent workload by streamlining support across various channels.
- Custom conversation tags: helps you filter out conversations by marking them with different tags.
- Notes and mentions: can be used to collaborate efficiently with your team members.
- Conversation rating: helps the customer to rate conversations that in turn help you understand their satisfaction levels.
- Live view: gives you real-time access to a customer’s session activities on your site.
- Who is replying: tells you who else is typing on a particular message that helps you avoid sending similar messages.
Richpanel offers you a 14-day free trial. After its completion, you can choose from the following pricing plans: $10 per month, $50 per month, $500 per month, and custom pricing.
7) Help Scout (Overall Rating ⭐ 4.4/5)
Help Scout is a customer support helpdesk founded in 2011 in the United States. It is best known for providing an integrated knowledge base, integrations with various apps, efficient API, and quality, in-class-reporting.
Help Scout is best-suited for all sizes of businesses that aim to improve their customer relationships.
- Help Scout gives you the option to set a customized profile picture of a customer to distinguish them from the others.
- Multiple knowledge bases: can be created for every product and can be managed from a single login.
- Shared inbox: makes collaboration between team members easier by providing various options like assignments, private notes, saved replies, and tagging
- Email signatures: in Help Scout belong to a particular mailbox rather than individual users.
- Enabling the SAML single sign-on feature helps the users log in securely to your website with one tap.
Help Scout offers you a 15-day free trial, after which you can opt for the following 3 pricing plans: Standard ($20 per month), Plus ($35 per month), and Company ($60 per month).
8) Kustomer (Overall Rating ⭐ 4.4/5)
Kustomer is a SaaS CRM helpdesk founded in 2015 in the United States. It is best known for providing hassle-free self-service by automation in almost 40% of its interactions.
Kustomer is best suited for companies that look to improve their CRM. It offers services for industries ranging from education, healthcare, finance, travel, government, and retail.
- Context cards: help provide relevant customer information to agents so that they don’t have to switch tabs.
- Team Pulse: provides you with a real-time view of what other agents of your company are working on.
- Native satisfaction: helps survey, report, and track customer feedback across all the channels of Kustomer.
- Kustomer provides you the option to customize your chat widget.
- Kustomer provides you the option for quick access to FAQ through chat.
Kustomer provides you with a 14-day free trial, after which you can opt for the following pricing plans: Enterprise ($89 per month) and Ultimate ($139 per month).
9) Gladly (Overall Rating ⭐ 4.6/5)
Gladly is yet another feasible and cheap Freshdesk alternative, founded in 2014 in the United States. This help desk software is best known for providing quality self-service and hassle-free automation features. It also provides your customers with 24/7 live rep support.
Gladly is best-suited for all types of businesses ranging from small to large scale in the fields of retail, travel, and eCommerce.
- Call scripting: It lets your agents read from a well-written document while talking with customers on the phone.
- Predictive dialer: automatically dials a list of numbers till it finds a live connection.
- After-hours alert: helps in informing your customers that you are unavailable during a particular time.
- Brand pride: enables you to customize the layout and colors of your helpdesk portal to best suit your brand.
- Rote process: by this feature, the helpdesk automatically detects a set of repetitive words which can help in assigning the query to the right agent.
You can fill in your basic details and requirements and opt for a free demo of Gladly. After the demo, you get the following pricing plans:
- Task User ($38 per month)
- Support Hero ($150 per month).
10) Tidio (Overall Rating ⭐ 4.7/5)
Tidio is a unique customer service platform that combines live chat and chatbots into a single tool that helps engage your customers in real-time. It was founded in 2013 in the United Kingdom and is known for providing the right mixture of both automated and agent responses.
Tidio is best suited for small-scale businesses that wish to communicate across all channels through a single place by automating their responses.
- Live typing: helps display a real-time view of what your customers are typing, so that you can be ready with a quick response.
- Live visitors list: shows you a real-time view of the customers on your website.
- Viewed pages: shows you the pages or products your customers are interested in.
- Tidio gives you the option to create a ticket from the chat conversation panel.
- Bugs bounty report: It allows your customers to report a bug in the system and be rewarded accordingly.
Tidio offers a 7-day free trial, after which you can opt for the following basic pricing plans: Starter ($39 per month), Team ($79 per month), and Scale ($399 per month).
A helpdesk software must fulfill your business requirements and align with your company’s objectives. While Gorgias is a top eCommerce helpdesk, its services sometimes do not align with your company’s best interests.
Before choosing a Gorgias alternatives, you need to be aware of your own business goals and objectives. Once you’re clear about your aims, figure out which out of these top Gorgias alternatives checks out the most boxes and aligns with your business needs.
If you are still confused, Stand out from your competitors, by providing exceptional customer service to your clients with Helplama Helpdesk.
Additionally, Helplama Helpdesk can also assist you in handling your live chat. With its AI-powered live chat software, your team can provide real-time engagement with your customers. This platform also provides customized pricing plans.
So, what are you waiting for?