Last Updated: December 2023
If you are looking for eCommerce automation software for your business to increase your sales to the next level, you are at the right place.
Ecommerce Automation software can help you with various tasks like marketing and sales management, emails and SMS marketing, customer service, social media sharing, and delivery & shipment that would otherwise be impossible to do with manual methods.
But, let’s face it, finding the best Ecommerce Automation Software for your business from tonnes of options, is an overwhelming and time-consuming task.
Don’t worry we have done that legwork for you by providing you with the top 5 Ecommerce Automation software for your business
Here’s the list –
Whenever we think of automation software for customer support for any eCommerce business, Helplama helpdesk stands first on our list. It is the all-in-one helpdesk software that offers email, live chat, social media, and Shopify integration in one place.
With Helplama helpdesk, you can hire new agents with one click and can train them with automated agent training, saving you $1000s.
- 24/7 order monitoring
- Automated agent training
- Automated self-service
- Email, live chat, social media, and Shopify integration in one place.
- Little expensive for small stores.
- Standard plan at $99/month – Unlimited tickets, live chat, Facebook & Instagram integration, automated order tracking
- Pro plan at $199/month – Unlimited tickets, live chat, Facebook & Instagram integration, automated order tracking, email support
- Enterprise plan at $399/month – Unlimited tickets, live chat, Facebook & Instagram integration, automated order tracking, email support, knowledge base
Klaviyo (Overall ratings: 4.6/5⭐, 879 reviews)
The next tool we brought for you is an email and SMS marketing software that turns your one–time visitors into customers for life. You can reach your customers at right time by automatically sending messages based on channel engagement, profile or event data, predictive analytics, and other platform data.
- Advanced email segmentation
- Multichannel automation
- Targeted promotions
- Customizable templates
- The text editor has multiple usability issues.
- Free plan – 500 monthly emails send
- Email plan at $45/month – 15,000 monthly emails send
- Email and SMS plan at $60/month – 1,001 – 1,500 contacts, 15,000 monthly emails send, 1250 SMS credits
Shopify (Overall ratings: 4.3/5⭐, 4130 reviews)
If you want to sell your products online with global customer targeting, Shopify is indeed a great platform for you. Shopify has access to hundreds of apps and preloaded tools that launches your eCommerce shop and sets up your store easily. Shopify dashboard is easy to understand, user-friendly, and built with SEO in mind that drives traffic to your store.
- You can target global customers
- Easy to setup (no coding required)
- 6,000+ apps that integrate directly with Shopify
- Custom features development charge is very high.
- Basic plan at $29/month – Basic reports, 2 staff accounts, up to 4 inventory locations
- Intermediate plan at $79/month – Professional reports, 5 staff accounts, up to 5 inventory locations
- Advanced plan at $299/month – Custom report builder, 15 staff accounts, up to 8 inventory locations
SocialPilot (Overall ratings: 4.5/5⭐, 376 reviews)
The next tool we brought for you is a social media automation software that comes with amazing features like social media scheduling, calendar management, client management, and more.
SocialPilot software integrates with all the social media platforms including LinkedIn, Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram (Direct Publishing), TikTok, and Tumblr simultaneously.
- Easily customize your posts
- Completely customized interface for white labeling
- Advanced analytics
- Bulk schedule up to 500 posts with a single upload.
- Can not tag people on Instagram and Facebook using Social Pilot
- Professional plan at $25.50/month – 10 social media accounts
- Small team plan at $42.50/month – 20 social media accounts, 3 users, unlimited clients
- Studio plan at $85/month – 30 social media accounts, 6 users, unlimited clients
- Agency plan at $106.25/month – 50 social media accounts, 9 users, unlimited clients, white label
ShipStation (Overall ratings: 4.3/5⭐, 179 reviews)
Last but not least tool every business needs is shipping and automation software. ShipStation gives you access to the world’s top carriers. Find the lowest shipping rate for parcel packages of different sizes and destinations.
It automates your 4 stages which are importing your orders, managing your shipping, printing labels, and providing instant tracking updates.
- Instant updates of tracking information.
- Fast shipping
- Allows you to compare the rates before shipping
- Poor customer service.
- Silver plan at $45/month – 1,500 shipments per month, all selling channels, 2 users
- Gold plan at $65/month – 3,000 shipments per month, all selling channels, 3 users
- Platinum plan at $95/month – 6,000 shipments per month, all selling channels, 5 users
We hope you have enjoyed our article- “Top 5 Ecommerce automation software for your business”. While reading through this article you have noticed that we have provided some basic and premium versions of eCommerce automation software, with their features, pros, and cons. You just have to analyze your needs and choose according to them.
If you want to establish a smooth network between customers and your team by optimizing the support, the Helplama helpdesk could be a platform for you. It is an all-in-one automation platform that automates repetitive tasks, order monitoring, agents’ training, and the collection of Google reviews, Trustpilot reviews, and user-generated videos. The helpdesk also offers email, live chat, social media, and Shopify integration in one place.
In short, Helplama helpdesk is a multi-channel customer service helpdesk designed to be cost-effective, and easy to set up, and most agents can get started on Helplama with little to no training.