Are you looking for ChatBot alternatives to meet the specific needs of your company? You are, however, not alone! Despite the fact that ChatBot is a platform that assists in automating conversations with your customers via their no-coding chatbots, many businesses are looking for alternatives and competitors for better features.
No need to worry! We are here to help you out. Through this post, we are sharing with you the details of the 10 best ChatBot alternatives.
Let’s dive into the details!
Top 10 ChatBot Alternatives
- Helplama Helpdesk
- Genesys DX
- Freshdesk Messaging
1) Helplama Helpdesk
Trusted by more than 1500 companies, Helplama help desk software is a CRM tool that is enabled with features to make both your agents and customers happy. It is equipped with a live chat feature that provides a mix of human and bot interaction.
This ChatBot alternative provides a 15-day free trial. After that, the pricing plans are categorized as follows:
- Standard – $99/month
- Pro – $199/month
- Enterprise – $399/month
- Enables you to automatically message happy customers for reviews and unboxing videos.
- One-click integration option for Shopify, Magento, WooCommerce, etc.
- For all plans, unlimited tickets are provided.
- This is the only help desk that allows you to automate your agents’ training.
- All plans include 3 agents. Extra charges are applicable for additional users.
- Limited options for visual customization.
2) Tidio (Overall ratings: 4.7/5⭐, 1,231 reviews)
Tidio is the 3rd most popular live chat software in the USA. Along with live chat, it is also providing chatbots that can assist you in generating leads and handling customer service.
This tool has a 7-day free trial. After that, you can go for their free or paid plans. The pricing plans are as follows:
- Starter – $32.50/month
- Team – $65.83/month
- Scale – $332.50/month
- Enables you to build your own chatbot without coding.
- Provides automated reply for missed conversation.
- Comes with 35+ pre-designed chatbot templates to choose from.
- Does not provide a contact import facility.
- Automatic chat translation is unavailable.
- Email templates are not provided.
3) SnatchBot (Overall ratings: 4.7/5⭐, 33 reviews)
Snatchbot lets brands design their own custom chatbots with no coding experience. Their AI-enabled chatbots are equipped with sentiment detection, natural language processing, and better integrations.
In addition to a free version, they have their paid versions as follows:
- Pro – $30 to $999 per month.
- Enterprise – Custom Pricing
- Flexible enough to create either bot-only or human hybrid chatbots.
- Provides omnichannel support.
- Comes with the feature of “Automatic Speech Recognition”.
- Unable to create tags.
- Limited analytics.
- Does not provide integrations with Shopify and WooCommerce.
4) Genesys DX (Overall ratings: 4.0/5⭐, 84 reviews)
Previously known as Bold 360, this AI-powered chatbot is built to provide assistance for both your employees and customers. By analyzing a customer’s previous interactions, these chatbots suggest improvisations. After a 60-day free trial, they provide customized pricing plans according to your requirements.
- Omnichannel virtual assistants to provide personalized self-service to customers.
- Multilingual chatbots.
- Provides a knowledge base.
- Reporting features are not enough.
- Group changes cannot be made.
- Limited customization options.
5) TARS (Overall ratings: 4.7/5⭐, 150 reviews)
TARS allows you to create a chatbot for your company without the need for coding. It is a strong competitor to ChatBot because it allows you to build custom chatbots that optimize conversion funnels and automate customer service interactions.
This software provides a 14-day free trial. After that, you can opt for their paid plan categorized as follows:
- Business – Custom Pricing
- Premium – Custom Pricing
- Enterprise – Custom Pricing
- Comes with 950+ chatbot templates across 18 industries.
- Excellent customer service.
- Dedicated Success Manager to assist you.
- There is a learning curve.
- Some users report it to be expensive compared to other alternatives.
6) ChatFuel (Overall ratings: 4./5⭐, 22 reviews)
Chatfuel offers no-code chatbots designed especially for Facebook, Instagram, and websites. It is AI-powered and provides personalized conversations for your customers.
Unlike other platforms which measure free trial by the number of days, this platform offers a free trial of up to 50 conversations. After that, the pricing plans are categorized as follows:
- Entrepreneur – $15/month.
- Startup – $23/month
- Small Business – $59/month
- Enterprise – Custom pricing.
- User-friendly interface.
- Audience segmentation with an internal CRM system.
- Seamless integration with Shopify and Zapier.
- Initial setup requires time.
- The free version has very limited features.
7) Freshdesk Messaging (Overall ratings: 4.4/5⭐, 2,670 reviews)
This chat software helps you to engage with your customers through almost all messaging apps. Their chatbot is equipped with both artificial and human intelligence to provide exceptional customer support.
A 21-day free trial is available for this product. After that, you can opt for their free version or paid versions. The pricing categories are as follows:
- Growth – $15/agent/month
- Pro – $39/agent/month
- Enterprise – $69/agent/month
- Best-in-class chatbots that primarily focus on intent and engagement.
- “Single-Sign-On” feature is available.
- Comes with language detection.
- The screen sharing feature is not available.
- Event-triggered actions are not supported.
- Widgets are absent.
8) LiveAgent (Overall ratings: 4.5/5⭐, 1,404 reviews)
LiveAgent is a cloud-hosted live messaging platform. This multi-channel helpdesk software is one of the top competitors of ChatBot.
They provide a 14-day free trial. After that, you can either opt for their free version or paid plans. The pricing plans are categorized as follows:
- Ticket– $15/agent/month.
- Ticket+Chat– $29/agent/month
- All-Inclusive– $49/agent/month
- The facility of “Customer Forum” is available, which is absent in HelpCrunch.
- Comes with the feature of “Interactive Voice Response”
- Supports social media integration.
- Translation features are not automated.
- Some users report the statistics and reporting feature is not up to the level.
- Lacks the feature of interaction tracking.
9) Intercom (Overall ratings: 4.4/5⭐, 2,384 reviews)
More than a live chat software, Intercom is a CRM tool that provides an all-in-one solution for your customer’s journey. It has been shortlisted as an “Established Player” by Capterra in the categories of Live Chat Software and Customer Engagement Software in 2022.
The pricing plans for this tool are as follows:
- Support – Custom pricing
- Engage – Custom pricing
- Convert – Custom pricing
- Starter Plan – $74/month (special plan for very small businesses)
- The loading speed of Intercom is just 981 milliseconds.
- Comes with a shared inbox feature.
- Easier to use.
- Multi-channel messaging is not provided.
- Does not have a widget facility.
- Team inbox feature is not available.
10) Pandorabots (Overall ratings: 5/5⭐, 2 reviews)
This is a free chatbot platform used by both developers and CX designers. Through this ChatBot alternative, you can publish your bots on web, mobile, or messaging platforms. To add to its fame, Pandorabots is a world record holder for winning the Loebner Prize five times.
This chatbot platform has a free version. The paid plans have a 2-week free trial offer, after which the pricing plans are as follows:
- Developer – $99/month
- Pro – $199/month
- Enterprise – Custom pricing
- You can develop multilingual chatbots using AIML( Artificial Intelligence Markup Language).
- Voice-enabled chatbots can be designed.
- Enables you to assign avatars and animations for your chatbot.
- Cannot pass the chat automatically to a human agent.
- Does not provide any e-commerce integrations.
- An external database is needed for storing user data.
Through this post, we have provided you with information about ChatBot alternatives that you can use in your customer service. Each tool has its own set of characteristics. Decide what you want from your chatbot software before selecting one from the list.
If you want to enhance the productivity of your customer service team, enable them with the automated workflows of Helplama Helpdesk. We have exceptional tools that can take a workload off your customer service team.