Do you know that 77% of customers are willing to pay more if they receive an excellent customer support experience? Customer support should be insightful and quick so that your customers don’t have to wait too long.
Automating customer support can help you quickly attend to and solve customer queries. It even handles simple tasks on its own, allowing your agents to work on other delicate tasks.
In this post, we will go through the 10 best-automated customer service software so that you can scale up your customer experience.
Helplama Helpdesk is an easy-to-use software that proactively solves your customer queries. It provides you with metrics that can be used to check how effective this software is. Helplama’s automation can also route advanced queries to your agents for better handling.
- 24X7 customer support.
- It can automate your knowledge base management.
- Can interact with visitors in real time and give swift responses.
- 24X7 order monitoring.
- Converts chat into tickets
- Free- 15 days
- Standard- $99/Month
- Pro- $199/Month
- Enterprise- $399/Month
Hubspot is a C.R.M. software that is equipped with automation functions. It can easily help your customers by forwarding articles from your knowledge base. With easy workflows, you can easily set up automation.
- Provides canned responses so that your customers can get a quick reply.
- Omnichannel support
- Can collaborate with agents when the query is delicate.
- Provides customer satisfaction report.
- Starter- $45/Month
- Professional- $450/Month
- Enterprise- $1200/Month
You can manage emails and live chats from one single dashboard. Other than that it allows you to build a custom help center so that it matches your business site. It can automate your customer service with the help of a live chatbot that not only solves queries but also helps you to manage your knowledge base.
- You can create canned responses.
- Shows which agent is working on a particular ticket.
- Provides live chat metrics.
- Provides data on past customer interactions which can be used for future references.
- Allows you to send a private note to teammates so they can work together on an issue.
- Standard- $20/Month
- Plus- $40/Month
- Pro- $65/Month
Olark is a specialized live chat software that also provides phone support services. It comes with automation, analytics, team management, and more so that you don’t have to sacrifice customer support.
- 24X7 chatbot service.
- Chatbot analytics so that you can measure Olark’s performance.
- Cab be customized as per your store theme.
- Provides pop-up feature.
- Standard- $29/Month
*Pro pricings are not revealed by Olark
Freshdesk is a cloud-based customer support platform that provides omnichannel support. Its automation provides auto-ticket assigning, live chat, ticket alerts, and more. Freshdesk also provides integration and can be merged with more than 1000 apps.
- Provides ticket management so that no ticket is left unattended.
- Converts chats/emails into tickets.
- Can interact with visitors in real time.
- Helps you create and manage a knowledge base.
- Provides a shared inbox so that your team can collaborate.
- Free- 10 Agents
- Growth- $1199/Agent/Month
- Pro- $4299/Agent/Month
- Enterprise- $6899/Agent/Month
Kayako comes with a user-friendly interface and allows you to automatically assign tickets to your agents. It can be integrated with your social media account and create tickets. Kayako allows you to view chat/tickets in a single view dashboard.
- Kayako can be integrated with your business in 4 different ways that are zapier, API, webhooks, and Kayako app.
- Provides custom viewing option.
- Helps you create and maintain a knowledge base.
- Provides shared inbox feature.
- Free- 14 days
- Standard- $125/Agent/Month
Zendesk is a ticketing software that manages customer conversations on email, Facebook, and Twitter. It allows you to send customized emails to your customers automatically after their query is resolved. Zendesk can also automatically store your customers’ data.
- Helps you monitor customer interaction.
- Provides automated C.R.M. service.
- Provides sales automation.
- Automated calendar management.
- Allows to automatically store tickets in the most appropriate ticket field.
- Free- 14 days
- Suite Team- $49/Agent/Month
- Suite Growth- $79/Agent/Month
- Suite Professional- $99/Agent/Month
GrooveHQ’s omnichannel support brings all conversations to a single platform so that it’s easier for you to view customer queries. Its chatbot automatically suggests articles from your knowledge base to your clients. With the help of its collaboration feature, you can set internal notes, tagging, and mentions.
- It allows you to send your bogs/newsletters to your clients through email automatically.
- Groove can also organize your support emails and direct them to the right agents.
- Provides 24X7 customer support service.
- Gives you useful metrics that you can use to scale up your business.
- Free– 30 Days
- Starter- $15/Agent/Month
- Plus- $25/Agent/Month
- Pro- $40/Agent/Month
- Enterprise- Customized Pricing
Zoho desk is also an omnichannel customer support software. It can automatically assign tickets to your agents making sure that every agent gets an equal amount of tickets. Zoho also escalates tickets automatically so that they are not left unattended for a long period.
- Provides trigger rules which can be used to set automation.
- Helps you create a knowledge base that can be customized.
- Provides notifications whenever there is a new ticket or a customer response.
- You can even automate your workflow.
- Free- 3 Agents
- Standard- $10/Agent/Month
- Professional- $18/Agent/Month
- Enterprise- $31/Agent/Month
LiveAgent allows you to automate your customer service with the help of a chatbot. It solves queries by extracting articles from your knowledge base. LiveAgent also allows you to quickly answer on your social media platforms.
- Provides audit reports of your business.
- Allows you to manage all tickets on a single dashboard.
- Provide content styling tools.
- Free- 1 Chat button
- Ticket- $15/Agent/Month
- Ticket- $29/Agent/Month
- All Inclusive- $49/Agent/Month
Now that we have covered the best customer support automation software, we hope that you choose the best software that matches your business and helps you scale it.
Although, all the above-listed software can only automate your customer support service except Helplama. Helplama Helpdesk can also automate your social media handle by picking good reviews from platforms such as Yelp!, Google, Facebook, etc. and posting them on your social media handle. It can also help you to build your knowledge base from scratch, hire and train customer support representatives, and many more.