So you have your Shopify store now. You’ve selected your niche product and designed one of the most trendy Shopify stores. What’s next?
You are missing out on auto-posting Apps that can reduce your manual burden and help you focus on other vital tasks. auto-posting apps help you post your new, re-stocked, or on-sale items on different social media platforms.
If you are in the market looking for the Shopify Auto-post Apps, then we have got you all covered. Down below is the list of the top 5 auto-post Apps in 2022.
Twitter Auto Posting (⭐4/5, 65 Reviews)
Twitter auto posting helps you in posting your product on Twitter automatically. You just have to specify how many, at what time, and which product needs to be posted. It increases your company’s online presence and builds your customers’ brand loyalty.
- Post Scheduler- You just need to decide the time and the interval at which your post should be scheduled, the rest tasks will be taken care of by Twitter auto-posting App.
- Several Templates- Twitter auto poster comes with several template options which can be used to design your post. This helps you in making an eye-catching Twitter handle
- Publish Priority- This app helps you in skipping those products that you don’t want to be published.
- 24/7 Customer Support- It has a dedicated customer support option that will clear all your queries or problems at any time of the day.
Free – 90 days
Monthly Basic plan – $ 9.95
Monthly Priority support plan– $18.95
Instagram & Facebook Marketing By Onollo (⭐4.4/5, 89 Reviews)
This app has its own AI feature which tells you the exact time to schedule your post. Its Auto-pilot feature will give you the much-needed break by automatically posting on your social media handle.
- Wide Social media network- Not only Instagram or Facebook this app also help you in posting on Twitter, Linkedin, Pinterest, and Youtube.
- Product Posting- Their AI feature gets synchronized with your store catalog and helps you in creating high-quality social media posts with few clicks.
- Magic Click- If you don’t have enough time to personally select and post your content then the Magic Click feature of this App is for you. It automatically creates and posts your content at the right time.
Free: 30 postings per month
Monthly Pro: $10-50
Monthly Super pro: $24
Monthly Agency: $50
Facebook & Instagram Autopost (⭐4.8/5, 737 Reviews)
With the best rating and the highest number of reviews, this app tops the list. Other than creating and scheduling posts this app helps in creating videos. Facebook & Instagram Autopost does not require too much manual work, you just need to decide the time and interval and then this app will take over.
- Preview-option- This app has a preview option that helps you preview your post before publishing. Features like this can be a lifesaver for those who are always confused about what their post should look like.
- Multiple social media handle- Other than Facebook and Instagram this app will help you in position on other social media handles such as Twitter and Pinterest.
- Post Template- It helps you in deciding your template which matches your product and social media.
Free: 7day free trial
Monthly Pro: $7.99-19.99
Monthly Ultimate: $19.99
Autumn (⭐3/5, 4 Reviews)
Autumn lets you create templates according to your liking. Being a bit different from others they help you in posting on telegram. Their AI feature let you set up a social media campaign.
Automate your presence online- Their AI feature plan social media campaigns. It also reduces your manual burden by posting automatically.
Discount Coupons- It has a discount coupon feature that enables customers to avail of discounts set by you on specific products.
Free: 14 days
Monthly Basic: $6.99
Social Rabbit (⭐4/5, 5 Reviews)
Social Rabbit not only assists you in creating & scheduling social media posts but it also helps in search engine optimization which boosts your products to the top of the list. It has an image editor with which you don’t have to use and other third-party editor Apps.
Free photo database- Social Rabbit has free access to pixy.com through which you can use high-quality photos for free.
Posts according to keywords- Its keyword search option saves your time by automatically selecting a picture and editing it according to your set of keywords.
Special features- Their special features include a URL shortener, Notifications, and a proxy.
To focus more on business and handle your Social media account at the same time you must install auto-post apps. Auto-post apps come with a lot of features such as creating templates, running social media campaigns, posting simultaneously on different platforms, and many more. We know choosing the right App can be hectic and thus we have mentioned some of the best Auto posting software above. You can have a look at the list and choose the best app which matches your business as well as your pocket.
However, if you are planning to automate your customer support and integrate your social media then you should try Helplama Helpdesk. It provides 24*7 customer support and automates the collection of good reviews from Google, Trustpilot reviews, Yelp!, etc. so that you can use it for your social media content.
So, what are you waiting for? Start your free trial today!