Are you looking for Yotpo Alternative? Then you are in the right place. Yotpo is a popular review app that enables you to collect detailed customer reviews through automated review emails, SMS, or their reviews widget. This enables you to better understand your customers by capturing unique customer insights via targeted feedback. But for those seeking UGC display templates, more free plan features, and simpler installation, exploring Yotpo alternatives might be worthwhile.
The good news is that, while Yotpo is a reliable tool, the market is flooded with various options, each of which can be tailored to specific types of business requirements.
In this guide, we’ll look at some of the best Yotpo alternatives in-depth, examining key features, pricing, benefits, and more
Best Yotpo Alternatives & Competitors
Here are some of the best Yotpo alternatives you might want to check out:
Standing out on this list, Saufter.io is distinctive as the only platform offering various features in one place, such as managing customer communication, collecting customer reviews, automating agent training, and more.
Saufter.io saves you time and effort by eliminating the need to sift through large databases to find customer reviews. It helps your marketing team by automating the collection of UGC and reviews from your loyal customers. The helpdesk also automates the collection of Google reviews, Trustpilot reviews, and user-generated videos for your website or social media.
Saufter.io is the way to go if you’re looking for a quickstart tool to optimize your review collection process.
- Saufter.io integrates email support and provides AI-drafted emails.
- Integrations with e-commerce platforms such as Shopify, Magneto, and Woo-commerce, among others, are available with a single click.
- It is cost-effective and easy to set up, and your team can use it with little to no training.
- Some workflow issues were discovered by users, which have since been resolved.
- There aren’t many options for visual customization.
Judge.me is the next app on our list of the best Yotpo alternatives for Shopify.
It’s a comprehensive review app with social proof badges, star ratings, photo, video, and text reviews. The availability of pre-designed review widgets, which allow you to quickly and attractively display your customer reviews, is a noteworthy feature.
It’s popular among Shopify users because it allows for unlimited orders and email requests regardless of the price plan. Judge.me is a great option to consider if you’re starting out on a tight budget.
- We discovered that page loading times are optimized and that reviews load instantly.
- There are no monthly limits on how many reviews you can receive.
- It can detect spam reviews and send them to the spam dashboard for further review.
- If you require advanced features, the app must be integrated with other loyalty apps.
- Sending manual review requests can be challenging for new users.
Loox Product Reviews & Photos
It’s no surprise that Loox is on our list of the best Yotpo alternatives. Loox has a solid 4.9/5 rating on the Shopify app store, and for good reason. Loox is an excellent tool for gathering post-purchase product reviews in the form of photos and videos from customers. You can also customize them and display them in your store and on social media. Furthermore, Loox is completely mobile-friendly and works with all Shopify themes. If you’re looking for an app for displaying user reviews using visually appealing, optimized widgets, Loox should be on your list.
- Users can create special discount codes for customers who submit photo reviews.
- If there are any difficulties, their excellent support team is available to assist.
- They offer advanced customization features with different fonts and colors to fit your brand.
- There are no options for displaying the homepage review photos in a uniform grid.
- Loox lacks some advanced features like Shoppable Instagram, for example.
Stamped.io is another popular Shopify review app we’ve added to this list. One of the most important factors influencing the platform’s popularity is that it is trusted by some of Shopify’s largest companies, such as Colgate and HBO.
This app not only collects reviews but also allows you to send a review request form via email. A standout feature is the net promoter ranking feature, which measures customer satisfaction and converts it into a metric that your marketers can use to gain insights. With customizable display options, SMS review requests, social media sharing, and more, this is one of the most extensive Shopify review apps out there.
- Stamped’s customer service is said to be very helpful and quick.
- We discovered that the seamless integration options help in bringing the process together into a unified experience.
- The app also provides a variety of customizable review widgets to choose from.
- At first, Stamped UI can be confusing and difficult to understand.
- Depending on the plan, the number of orders is limited. For the starter plan, review requests are limited to 200 orders per month.
Ryviu is an eCommerce review software that collects customer feedback, and visual user-generated content (UGC), and displays product reviews and question-answer widgets in your store.
We discovered that it is simple to use and allows you to quickly import product reviews from Aliexpress, Amazon, Etsy, and DHgate. A notable feature is the Question & Answers, which allows users to ask questions directly on the product page. They also have a support team available 24/7 to address any issues you may have.
- We discovered that importing reviews from third-party platforms is a relatively simple process.
- You can integrate Google Rich Snippets to make reviews stand out in search results.
- It includes customization options for changing the look and feel of the review and Q&A widgets.
- It does not allow users to automatically share reviews or Q&A across multiple products.
- Some users can find it difficult to navigate through the platform.
Ali Reviews is a Yotpo alternative that provides a wide range of features at a reasonable price. It streamlines the process of collecting, importing, and displaying customer reviews directly in your store. We discovered that Ali reviews are user-friendly, making it easy to navigate the application.
With the platform, you can easily send automated and customizable emails and SMS to request photo reviews, as well as reward reviewers’ efforts with discounts. The platform provides customizable designs for displaying product reviews on your Shopify store. You can also display relevant product reviews based on demographic and behavioral data.
- You have the option of displaying only products that meet your criteria.
- It is a one-stop shop with pricing plans tailored to small to medium Shopify stores.
- Alireviews also gathers SEO snippets for search engines, increasing conversions for your store.
- Using the app can be time-consuming because it lacks an auto-link feature for each product.
- According to some users, the bulk importer is occasionally buggy.
Fera is one of the top Yotpo alternatives that automatically collects video, photo, and text reviews from your customers and allows you to incentivize their reviews with loyalty points, cash back, and discounts. This app stands out from the crowd thanks to its intelligent review widgets feature, which allows you to avoid showing zero reviews by default. Fera even lets you run A/B split tests on video reviews, photo reviews, and product reviews.
- It includes widget customization options such as design and placement on the page, behavior settings, language, currency, and so on.
- The app displays the number of people who have added products to their cart and are currently viewing them.
- Fera offers SEO snippets for all of your online reviews.
- Users have complained about customer service delays.
- Minor bugs have also been reported by users across the platform.
Automizely is another popular review app that includes features for easily collecting product reviews from existing customers, importing reviews, and displaying them using customizable widgets. The best feature is, undoubtedly, the ability to automate review request emails by configuring triggers for sending post-purchase emails. You can also bulk import 100 reviews with a single click or 500 reviews with a CSV file. The review layout, color, and font style can then be customized to match the theme of your brand.
Another noteworthy feature is that Automizely allows you to provide incentives to your customers for submitting product reviews and ratings.
- Customers have reported that their customer service is very prompt and helpful.
- There is also a free option to remove the Automizely branding.
- The platform is mobile-friendly and supports a variety of custom themes.
- Users have complained about the app’s buggy user interface all around.
- You cannot add custom Google fonts or change the text size or format.
Rivyo is a product review app that allows you to display product reviews and feedback alongside images to help generate social proof. Its admin panel, which allows you to view all published and unpublished reviews and questions, is a standout feature. It also includes daily real-time reports and clearly shows how many reviews are added per day.
Rivyo even allows you to bulk import reviews from Amazon or AliExpress into your store. If you want a plan with an unlimited number of review requests and import options, Rivyo might be a good fit
- Rivyo’s support team, according to users, responds quickly to technical inquiries.
- Rivyo comes with a variety of customization options. It offers customizable grid layouts for displaying reviews as needed.
- It includes verified icon designs to determine whether or not the user is genuine.
- Because the app lacks a customer view, editing product reviews can be time-consuming.
- The free plan has limited features and might not meet the needs of the majority of businesses.
Last but not least, Opinew is a great option for companies looking for a Yopto alternative to collect product reviews.
Opinew allows you to collect reviews from your current and previous orders via email and SMS review requests. Certainly, these product review requests can be customized to reflect your company’s brand, content, and tone.
Customers can also be engaged by offering coupons in exchange for text, image, or video reviews. Another key feature is the integration with Google Shopping Reviews and image optimization to ensure that your website’s page loading speed is not affected.
- The app is simple to install, and there are numerous tutorial videos available.
- Users have reported that their customer service is great for any technical issues.
- You can bulk import product reviews from popular marketplaces like Amazon, eBay, and others
- No free plan and that starter plan can be quite pricey
- There is no documentation available for accessing the code and manually editing the CSS.
If you’re new to review management and looking for Yotpo alternatives, these platforms are a great place to start. Each of these review management tools has its own set of features that can be tailored to your specific requirements. We hope this guide helps you in selecting the platform that best meets your marketing requirements.
If you want a more affordable review management/ automation solution with a wide range of features, Saufter.io is the way to go. If you’re starting from scratch, you can opt for managed services tailored to your business.