As an eCommerce company, you already understand the value of having an excellent returns management software on your team. While Veeqo is a reliable returns management/customer support tool that has been on the market for quite some time, the market is flooded with various options, each of which can be tailored to specific types of business requirements.
In this guide, let’s explore the best Veeqo competitors for your business.
We’ll look at some of the best Veeqo alternatives in-depth in this guide, examining key features, pricing, benefits, and more.
Pricing Starts At
|Helplama Helpdesk||$99 /month/3 users||-Includes Up to 3 Users|
-No Auto Refunding
-No Pay-as-you-go Plan
-Only One Destination
-Only One Return Policy
|Happy Returns||Free, $500/month||
-Monthly Return Volume of 2000 Required
-Additional Fees for Shipping Labels
|AfterShip Returns Center||Free, $9 /month||
-Only 20 Returns per Month
-$0.50 per Extra Shipment
-$1per Return Shipment
-Basic Plan Starts at $300
|Reverselogix||Custom Pricing||-Custom Plan|
-Only Up to 100 Returns
-Costs $0.5 per Extra Return
|ShippyPro||Free, $30/month||-Free Only Up to 30 Shipments per Month|
|Clicksit Return Centre||Free, $20/month||
-Only 100 Returns Included
-Cost per Return- $0.20
Best Veeqo Alternatives & Competitors
Here are some of the best Veeqo alternatives you might want to take into consideration:
- Helplama Helpdesk
- Loop Returns
- Happy Returns
- AfterShip Returns Center
- Return Logic
- Rich Returns
- Clicksit Return Centre
Helplama is a multi-channel help desk designed for small businesses and enterprise teams. Helplama comes with a powerful set of service management features, to provide the best customer experience possible.
It is one of the few helpdesks that include an automated self-service return portal, allowing your customers to automatically select the items they want to return or exchange and place a return order.
You can also integrate this platform with other marketing tools/e-commerce platforms that you are already using in your business. The Helplama Helpdesk is inexpensive and simple to set up, and most agents can get started with it with little to no training.
- The option for one-click integration with e-commerce platforms such as Shopify, Magneto, and Woo-commerce, among others, can be convenient.
- Your customers can download return labels with a single click using Helplama’s helpdesk.
- The platform detects delays and issues with your customers’ orders automatically and helps you in proactively resolving the situation.
- Users discovered some workflow issues, which have since been resolved.
- Visual customization options are limited.
Returnly (Overall Ratings ⭐3.8/5, 4 Reviews)
Returnly includes features such as in-app labels, policy controls, automated emails, and more to help you run an efficient returns management system.
A notable feature is the ability to generate shipping labels with automated return processing, which reduces the number of manual tasks. Returnly also offers actionable analytics to help you maximize revenue retention and customer satisfaction.
- Users have reported that working with the Returnly support team and getting everything set up was very simple.
- Returnly was designed with a variety of scenarios in mind that customers can encounter during the return process.
- It includes a simple-to-use, automated return management process that generates return labels for customers.
- During the exchange process, users are unable to change the order details.
- Returnly can only be integrated with one shipping carrier at a time.
- Returnly also lacks some basic functionality without requiring a significant price increase for the next plan.
Loop Returns (Overall Ratings ⭐3.3/5, 2 Reviews)
Loop Returns is a complete returns automation solution that allows your customers to initiate a return or exchange at any time. Loop allows you to automatically approve, reject, or flag returns and exchanges for manual review based on predefined conditions. You can also create a custom returns portal that matches the look and feel of your brand.
- When it comes to laying out your quarterly goals and roadmaps, their support team can be extremely helpful.
- The ability to create spreadsheets with detailed customer data can be extremely useful.
- Loop Returns is simple to use, which saves your team time in training.
- There is no option to merge returns so that the customers do not have to return multiple packages.
- It is difficult to export and read data from Loop regarding customer returns.
- Loop does not provide enough customization options, such as editing a return/exchange.
Happy Returns (Overall ratings: 5/5⭐, 3 reviews)
Happy Returns is a reverse logistics solution that offers your company a best-in-class return and exchange portal. We discovered that the Happy Returns dashboard provides complete visibility into the status of each return as it returns to your warehouse.
You can also get valuable insights on the reasons for returns, exchange rates, and the location of your items, among other things.
- The returns portal is simple and intuitive for customers to use.
- Customers who do not have printers will benefit from the in-person return bar option.
- The option for bulk return shipping is a standout feature.
- Users have reported that the Happy Return support team takes a long time to resolve issues.
- There are some limitations to the customization options available.
- When compared to other solutions, Happy Returns has a steep learning curve to set up.
AfterShip Returns Center (Overall Ratings ⭐3.6/5, 23 Reviews)
AfterShip Returns Center provides a branded portal for creating return labels as well as a central dashboard for viewing the status and details of various returns.
AfterShip’s key feature would be its integrations with different platforms such as Shopify, Magento, and BigCommerce.
We also discovered that AfterShip Returns Center is great for sending out proactive updates on return status and tracking information to your customers via email and SMS.
- All shipment details are easily accessible from the dashboard. Orders can also be filtered by date or order id.
- When you can integrate it with your e-commerce store, it will automatically sync orders and send tracking information to customers.
- They offer visually appealing layouts that blend in with Shopify themes.
- There have been reports that the email unsubscribe button does not work often.
- There are no options to adjust a rejected order.
- The user interface is not very intuitive, and users may struggle to navigate the platform.
Return Logic (Overall Ratings ⭐4.8/5, 10 reviews)
ReturnLogic is a return management platform that simplifies the return/exchange process for your company and customers. We discovered that this tool provides users with complete visibility into the returns process as well as sufficient features to make adjustments and changes. ReturnLogic also provides insight into a shopper’s entire journey and history, allowing you to streamline the returns process.
- The settings are easy to adjust and the platform allows for extensive customization.
- Return Logic’s user interface is designed to be simple for your team to understand and navigate.
- Returns can be analyzed by product category, individual product, or customer.
- Pricing plans can be expensive, and users have reported frequent price increases.
- The platform isn’t well-suited for quick approvals.
- If you want to make changes to the system, their assistance is not always straightforward.
Reverselogix (Overall Ratings ⭐4.6/5, 8 reviews)
ReverseLogix is a returns management platform that assists you in optimizing the way returns work in your eCommerce business. ReverseLogix provides a centralized location for your team to review a list of all completed and incoming RMAs.
A standout feature is that ReverseLogix comes with advanced analytics & business intelligence to provide insights that enable you to streamline return operations.
- Their support team will walk you through the setup process and provide ongoing assistance after the installation is complete.
- Reverselogix allows you to document a large amount of information in order to generate reports that will help you improve the returns process.
- The pricing system for add-on features makes it simple to incorporate into your return system.
- There have been a few reports of minor bugs here and there.
- Limited structure for developing custom platform requirements.
- Some third-party integrations with Reverselogix have been reported to be time-consuming.
Rich Returns (Overall Ratings ⭐4.5/5, 1 review)
Rich Returns helps you set up a return portal that is personalized by a clear return policy tailored to your company’s needs. The best part about this tool is the central dashboard for your team to manage returns. You can also keep your customers informed by sending out automated email notifications. Rich Returns might be the tool for you if you want to gain access to actionable insights to make better business decisions.
- Their customer service team responds quickly and is open to suggestions.
- Pricing plans can be reasonable in comparison to other return apps.
- It has a simple user interface that is visually appealing.
- Users have complained that the mobile UX is poorly formatted.
- Rich Returns does not come with enough customization options.
- When attempting to customize an email, some formatting issues can arise.
ShippyPro (Overall ratings: 3/5⭐, 54 reviews)
ShippyPro is a platform that allows you to create a custom return portal to make it easier for your customers to return products. You can automate your return process by creating custom return rules to allow customer returns on the platform. You also get real-time return analytics to help you streamline the return process.
- The UI is easy to navigate and reasonably intuitive to pick up.
- Their technical team responds quickly and is always willing to assist in troubleshooting shipping or technical issues.
- Shippypro is ideal for printing multiple courier waybills quickly.
- There are no options for automatically splitting or merging orders.
- You must pay the annual subscription if you want to import orders to generate labels.
- For split orders, ShippyPro sends the customer only one track and trace number via email.
Clicksit Return Centre (No reviews)
Clicksit Return Centre is an excellent tool for creating a branded self-service portal on your domain that allows your customers to easily request returns. Clicksit allows you to run a fully automated system for tasks such as label generation, email notifications, triggering refunds and exchanges, and so on. Clicksit offers a free plan with a branded returns portal, customer email notifications, and retailer progress updates.
- Returns statuses are easily accessible through Clicksit’s user-friendly dashboard.
- Customers can easily enter their order and fill out the required information on the portal to have it approved.
- The platform is easy to set up. Clicksit includes instructional videos to assist you in creating the returns page.
- Customers have complained that Clicksit’s customer service is slow to respond.
- There is insufficient clarity regarding payment plans for using the app/service.
- Only a few partnerships with carriers around the world.
Without a doubt, the best return management solutions will improve your customer experience by implementing an automated, connected, and optimized returns process.
These return management tools have their own set of features that can be customized to meet your specific requirements. We hope this guide helps you select the platform that best meets your business needs.
If you want a more affordable return management solution with a wide range of features, the Helplama helpdesk is the way to go. If you’re starting from scratch, you can opt for managed customer support services tailored for your business starting at $399 per month.