Now, entrepreneurs are usually confused between two of the best CRM providers, Tidio and Intercom, as they both are feature-loaded. Moreover, if you are also confused between the two software then we have curated a comparison to help you make the right decision.
Let’s dive in and look at the difference between Tidio and Intercom.
Shared Inbox(Final Winner: Intercom) Rating 5/5⭐
Ticket assigning or routing rules allow you to assign tickets to agents and manage the workload equally.
- Intercom can assign tickets to your agents and ensure that every agent has an equal workload.
- Tidio, on the other hand, does not have any such feature, you need to manually assign tickets/conversations to your agents.
The customer portal collects and stores all the tickets in a centralized dashboard which helps your agents to view and manage them from a single frame.
- Intercom does not have any central dashboard feature.
- Tidio has the feature of a centralized dashboard that allows your agents to manage all the tickets effectively.
This feature allows you to set a reminder for a particular issue so you can follow up later on.
- Intercom allows you to set reminders whereas Tidio does not.
Live Chat(Final Winner: Intercom)Rating 5/5⭐
This feature allows you to view what your customers are typing before the message has been sent. With the help of this, you can provide quick support, increasing customer experience.
- Intercom does not have a chat sneak-peek feature whereas Tidio allows you to view what your customers are typing.
Co-browsing allows your customers to share their screens without any third-party plugins.
- Intercom has a co-browsing feature that allows you to provide insightful support to your customers.
- Tidio on the other hand does not have any co-browsing feature at the moment.
Multilingual support allows you to provide support to your global customers in their language and provide personalized service.
- Intercom provides multi-language support in 20+ languages.
- Tidio also provides multi-language support in 7 languages.
Audio and Video Calls
With this feature, your agents can anytime switch between text chat to video or audio calls so that you can provide engaging support to your customers.
- Intercom allows your agents to switch between video or audio calls without any extra plugins.
- Tidio does not provide any such support.
This feature allows you to match the live chat widget theme to your website and provide a branded experience to your customers.
- Intercom and Tidio allow you to create a live chat theme matching your website.
Knowledge Base Management(Final Winner: Intercom)Rating 4.5/5⭐
Knowledge Base Development
This feature allows you to build or maintain your knowledge base so that you can provide self-service to your customers.
- Intercom allows you to build a knowledge base from scratch and even maintain it.
- Tidio does not have any knowledge base development feature available.
This feature allows you to build your knowledge base in different languages so that customers all over the globe can access your knowledge base.
- Intercom allows you to build a multilingual knowledge base.
- Tidio does not have any multilingual support for a knowledge base.
This customization allows you to edit the knowledge base theme as per your website theme and provide branded experience to your customers.
- Intercom allows you to customize your knowledge base as per your preference.
- Tidio does not allow you to customize your knowledge base.
Customer Portal(Final Winner: Intercom)Rating 5/5⭐
A user profile allows you to get a detailed view of your customer’s info and provide them with personalized service. It usually provides details like name, age, date of birth, and so on.
- Intercom provides user information whereas Tidio does not.
The custom field allows you to store information as per your preference.
- Intercom allows you to create custom fields whereas Tidio, on the other hand, does not allow you to create custom fields.
You can track the activity of your users on your website and get the data of the most visited page or product.
- Intercom allows you to track user activity on your website.
- Tidio does not have any user activity tracking feature.
Tags and Segmentation
This feature allows you to group certain customers as per common liking. You can then send them personalized product recommendations.
- Both Intercom and Tidio allow you to apply tags and segment your customers.
Campaign Management(Final Winner: Intercom) Rating 5/5⭐
Email and Chat Sequencing
This feature allows you to send messages as per your customers’ responses.
- Both Intercom and Tidio allow you to push sequencing on emails and live chat.
You can create a list of users and send them messages to advertise your products/services.
- Intercom allows you to create a list and target users as per their preferences.
- Tidio does not allow you to create a target customer list.
Dynamic data is information that is periodically updated as soon as there are changes like new data, deleting old data, updating previous data, and so on.
- Intercom has dynamic data feature whereas Tidio does not.
Now, in the end, we can clearly say that Intercom has emerged as the winner. It provides more features as compared with Tidio and can be integrated with social media platforms like Instagram, Whatsapp, and more.
However, if you are looking for chatbot software that provides omnichannel support, then you should try Helplama Helpdesk. Its AI chatbot allows you to automate customer support and provide insightful resolutions to your customers.
Moreover, it also helps in 24X7 order and returns management so that your customers always receive timely order delivery. Helplama can also automate your social media by collecting reviews from platforms like Facebook, Google, etc. and posting them on your website.
So, what are you waiting for?