Last Updated: December 2023
Turn window shoppers or visitors into buyers and one-time purchasers into loyal customers with the Shopify counter apps.
But, it may be difficult for you, a business owner to find time to research the numerous apps available on the Shopify store.
To help you we have picked the 7 best Shopify sales counter apps for your eCommerce store. You can look at their feature and pricing details in this article to get a better idea of an app before subscribing to any of the Shopify order counter apps.
7 Best Shopify Sales Counter Apps
- Sales Kit – Sales Popup (⭐4.8/5, 861 reviews)
- Sold Stock: Inventory Counter (⭐4.4/5, 90 reviews)
- Sales Countup (⭐5/5, 75 reviews)
- Urgent Shopper & Stock Counter (⭐4.9/5, 45 reviews)
- Visitor Counter by POWR (⭐4.4/5, 45 reviews)
- Hey! Sales Low Stock Countdown (⭐4.7/5, 42 reviews)
- Neon: Display Inventory Count (⭐4.8/5, 41 reviews)
1) Sale Kit – Sales Popup (⭐4.8/5, 861 reviews)
Sales Kit app offers popups and solutions with essential tools to reduce abandoned carts, boost sales and build trust with your customers.
- You can create social popups to trigger visitors’ Fear of Missing Out (FOMO) by generating –
- Sales popups,
- Sold count notifications, and
- Online visitor count notifications.
- Also, you can create a promotions bar that displays cart countdowns and announcements that deliver messages to your customers about promotions and urgency, or scarcity.
- It is easy to set up and you can customize campaigns with a simple and intuitive interface.
- Free up to 500 unique visitors per month.
- Starter – $4.99/ month.
- Basic – $12.99/ month.
- Growth – $39.99/ month.
2) Sold Stock: Inventory Counter(⭐4.4/5, 90 reviews)
The Sold Stock app uses social validation and scarcity to create a sense of urgency in your customers to make them buy products right away.
- It automatically displays the amount of sold and available products in your eCommerce store.
- The app lets you share social proof from recent purchases as a popup notification to motivate your buyers.
- Free Plan – with basic features.
- Free Trial – 7 days.
- Professional Plan – $10/ month.
- Growth Plan – $20/ month.
- Advanced Plan – $30/ month.
3) Sales Countup (⭐5/5, 75 reviews)
Many companies display numbers to exhibit their efficiency, finished projects, donations, sales, happy customers, etc. You too can showcase your business’s achievements with the Sales Countup app.
- This app automatically shows the calculated sales numbers like sold items, placed orders, sales value, customers number, and more.
- It enables you to change the automated sales counter into the values you give by using math operators.
- You can also organize crowdfunding campaigns and promote bestsellers.
- Free Plan – with limited features.
- Unlimited Plan – $4.96/ month.
4) Urgent Shopper & Stock Counter (⭐4.9/5, 45 reviews)
This Shopify counter app places a widget on a product page that displays the following details.
- Number of people viewing the product,
- Products left in the stock, and
- Recent purchasers who bought the same product.
This makes the viewers feel a sense of urgency and compels them to buy the products right away.
- It updates your shopper counter in real time as more customers view your products.
- The app displays the time and location of the last purchase to further increase your credibility with the buyers.
- You can customize the widget and icons preset styles.
- Free Trial – 7 days.
- Premium Plan – $4.95/ month.
5) Visitor Counter by POWR (⭐4.4/5, 45 reviews)
The Visitor Counter by POWR shows the number of people who visited your eCommerce store. With this, you can analyze the popularity of your e-commerce store.
- You can track product page views or your site visits with the visitor counter and use them for analytics.
- The app can record and show your store’s traffic, and the number of shoppers with a hit counter.
- It claims to support texts in any language.
- Free with a custom hit counter feature.
- Starter – $5.49/ month.
- Pro – $13.49/ month.
- Business – $89.99/ month.
6) Hey! Sales Low Stock Countdown (⭐4.7/5, 42 reviews)
The Hey! Sales Low Stock Countdown app says that as per academic studies 20% of sales will increase by using psychological triggers like social proof, scarcity, low stock countdown, sold stock counter, and urgency.
- It allows you to create a low stock countdown for building up urgency and scarcity.
- You can show social proof to convert visitors into buyers.
- Customize the counter by changing the text, text format, emoji, and data that can be generated or you can insert real data.
- Free Plan up to 30 products.
- Free Trial – 7 days.
- Paid Plan – $3.99/ month.
7) Neon: Display Inventory Count (⭐4.8/5, 41 reviews)
The Neon enables you to show the availability of a product by displaying the stock or inventory count and the sold count on the product page. This increases the customers’ confidence level in your products.
- With stock availability, you can let the customers know whether the quantity of a product is high/ low.
- With Neon, you can allow customers to pre-order your products.
- It also enables you to show social proof.
- You can customize the Neon tags or counter looks to fit your theme.
- Free with fewer features.
- Basic – $5/ month.
Also read – Top 10 Shopify Apps to Increase Your Sales
All of the Shopify sales counter apps mentioned above are available for monthly subscription fees. However, they also offer a free trial or free versions so you can use them to test the app’s features.
After reviewing the best Shopify counter app, if you find it suitable for your eCommerce store, then subscribe to the reliable app by choosing an appropriate plan.
In case you need customer support services, then you can use Helplama Helpdesk services. It offers
- Automatic order scanning,
- Automatic returns,
- Social media and eCommerce integration,
- Agent recruitment and training,
- Slack integration,
- Live Chat,
- Email & Phone Support services and many more.
You can use the Helplama Helpdesk software to boost your revenue and scale your customer support system. So, why wait?