Last Updated: December 2023
Can you book appointments on Shopify? Yes, there are many Shopify apps that can help you schedule appointments, product prices, and other ecommerce workflows.
But… trying and testing many booking apps to select the best one can be time-consuming and overwhelming for you as a store owner.
That is why we have done the research and have listed the 7 best Shopify scheduling apps.
Table of Contents
Appointment Scheduling App (Rating ⭐ 4.8/5, 126 Reviews)
This app by Hookset USA is the one you should use if you are looking for a Shopify appointment booking app. It empowers you to enable your customers to use your store’s checkout flow to book and pay for services.
Moreover, you can show the scheduler on any or all of your Shopify store pages.
- Use inbuilt checkout flow: Redirect customers to your default checkout process to schedule appointments.
- Sell and book appointments: Allow your customers to pay to book appointments.
- Admin bar widget: See scheduled appointments in your Shopify Admin.
Free with unlimited appointments. Paid plans with advanced features start from $10 per month.
EasySale: Schedule Sales Price (Rating ⭐ 4.7/5, 22 Reviews)
As the name suggests, EasySale is a Shopify price scheduling app that can help you schedule product prices as per time.
You can also set a specific duration for the changed price, making it easy to manage your Shopify sales and save a lot of time.
- Bulk price change: Schedule sales and change product prices in bulk.
- Repeat rules: Set custom rules and set them to automatically repeat daily/weekly/monthly.
- Countdown timer: Create fear of missing out (FOMO) by adding a countdown timer.
EasySale costs $7.99 per month with a 7-day free trial.
POS Time Clock & Scheduling (Rating ⭐ 4.7/5, 90 Reviews)
EasyTeam has developed this advanced app to help Shopify retailers manage their staff effectively.
With POS Time Clock and Scheduling, you can manage payrolls, schedules, sale commissions, and checklists of your team.
- Schedule shifts: Schedule shift timing for your Shopify team or employees.
- Schedule payrolls: Make sure that your team gets their salary on time.
- Monitor productivity: Get a dedicated dashboard to keep track of your team’s productivity.
A free plan with one user for self-management. Paid plans start from just $7.99 per month with a 30-day free trial.
Appointment Booking Cowlendar (Rating ⭐ 5/5, 181 Reviews)
Appointment Booking Cowlendar is a top-rated and best appointment booking app for Shopify. It enables you to take events, bookings, appointments, and more on your calendar.
Furthermore, the app is easy to set up and you won’t require any technical knowledge.
- Book now button: Replace the default add to cart button with the “Book Now” button on your product pages.
- Email notifications: Get alerts through email for appointments and bookings.
- Set up meetings: The app allows you to set in-person or virtual meetings through Google Meet or Zoom.
The app is free with unlimited bookings. For advanced features like email notifications, you can opt for the paid plan that costs $9.99 per month.
Appointment Booking – Appointo (Rating ⭐ 4.9/5, 194 Reviews)
Appointo by SidePanda is a popular and one of the best booking apps for Shopify that makes it easy to book 1 on 1 or group appointments and other services.
Not only book appointments, but you can also send emails, texts, and WhatsApp your customers.
- Automated alerts: Email or text your customers for reminders, scheduling, confirmations, and more.
- Group appointments: The app supports group appointments, Google, and Zoom integrations.
- Recurring payment option: Allow your customers to opt for recurring payments to book services.
Free for one product and limited features. For unlimited products, you need to opt for paid plans starting from $8 per month.
Appointment Booking: Appointly (Rating ⭐ 4.8/5, 244 Reviews)
Appointly is one of the leading and best appointment-booking apps that can help you take and manage appointments professionally.
Being a powerful booking app, Appointly empowers you to choose the products you want to offer as a service, assign team members to the service, and configure their availability.
- Partial payments: Allow your customers to pay partially to book appointments.
- Automation: Get automated cancellation and rescheduling flow without human intervention.
- 2-way sync: Add Google or Outlook calendars for two-way sync.
- Integration: Integrate Zoom for online meetings.
Free for up to one service. Paid plans start from $5 per month with a 14-day free trial.
IzyRent: Rentals & Bookings (Rating ⭐ 4.9/5, 31 Reviews)
This app by the developer SPEAZ is an all-in-one app for rentals, bookings, appointments, and reservations.
Izyrent is intuitive and packs many automations that make it easy to manage bookings and rentals on your Shopify store.
- Fix dates: IzyRent auto-blocks the dates to avoid confusion and duplicate bookings.
- Various payment options: Advance, pay later, and partial payment options.
- Integrations: Sync with Google, iCloud, Outlook, Airbnb, and other calendar solutions.
Free up to 3 products. Paid plan costs $24.99 per month.
Booking and selling appointments is a great way to scale your e-commerce store. But doing it manually can lead to confusion, duplicate bookings, and errors that can irritate your customers and ruin their experience with you.
So, we suggest you definitely use one of the above-listed Shopify scheduling apps to manage and schedule appointments systematically.
Another thing we would suggest is to invest in good customer service software! Try the Helplama Helpdesk – a software specially built to help ecommerce stores manage and automate customer service workflows.
Start your 15-day free trial now! No credit card is required.