Last Updated: February 2024
If you are looking to boost sales for your Shopify store, there are many sales booster apps on the Shopify store.
But the question is – Which Shopify booster app is best for your online store? To answer this question, we have researched and tested many apps to shortlist the top 5 Shopify sale booster apps that you can install on your store.
Without any further ado, let’s take a look at the apps.
Table of Contents
AVA Trust Badges, Sales Pop-up (Rating ⭐ 5/5, 1991 Reviews)
This app by AVADA is an all-in-one sales booster Shopify app that can help you add trust badges to your store and encourage shoppers to make a purchase with sales popups.
Trust badges are considered essential to building consumer trust in your website. In fact, 55% of online shoppers reportedly do not make a purchase when trust badges are missing, as per a Helplama survey.
Furthermore, this AVADA app is totally free as of now, making it one of the best for small Shopify stores looking for free Shopify integrations.
- Upsell pop-ups: Engage and motivate your web visitors to make a purchase by displaying custom sales pop-ups.
- Countdown timer: Create a fear of missing out (FOMO) by displaying a countdown timer and motivating shoppers to buy.
- Live chat widget: Integrate WhatsApp and Messenger into your store and provide real-time assistance to your web visitors.
- Sticky add-to-cart bar: It allows customers to quickly add products to the cart in one click.
PreOrder Bear (Rating 4.8/5, ⭐ 19 Reviews)
Why not take orders for your out-of-stock products that will be restocked soon? PreOrder Bear by the developer Conversion Bear can help you take preorders for any products on your website, providing an ultimate sales boost to your store.
Moreover, you can also alert your customers with back-in-stock notifications.
- Sell out-of-stock products: Allow your customers to place pre-orders for items to be available soon.
- Back-in-stock Alerts: Automatically send emails to your customers when their favorite products are back in stock.
- One-click setup: The app requires no coding to install and can be used directly through Shopify admin.
Flowio Email Marketing (Rating ⭐ 5/5, 482 Reviews)
Flowio is one of the popular and leading Shopify SMS and email marketing apps that can help you convert your web visitors into email subscribers.
You can also use Flowio for customer support and marketing through Live Chat and assist your customers in real time.
- Grow your email subscriptions: Show pop-ups to engage and ask your store visitors to subscribe to your email list.
- Personalized SMS marketing: Segment your audience to create personalized SMS marketing campaigns and track results.
- Customized pop-ups: Add countdown timer, buttons, forms, discount codes, etc. to motivate shoppers to complete a purchase.
- Proactive live chat: Send proactive messages to your web visitors to start conversations through live chat.
Free to install with limited features, enough for small stores to start their marketing and boost sales. Paid plan costs $9 per month.
Frequently Bought Together (Rating ⭐ 4.9/5, 2155 Reviews)
Frequently bought together is a popular cross-sell and upsell app by Code Black Belt that enables you to show personalized product recommendations and upsell bundles.
Additionally, you can entice the shoppers to buy product bundles by offering customized discounts. In short, this Shopify booster app is a must-have if you want to increase average order revenue for your store.
- Boost sales and conversions: Display product bundles, and personalized recommendations to boost sales and conversions.
- AI suggested upsells: Automatically suggests relevant products based on your customer order history.
- One-click setup: Install in one click and set up within minutes. No coding is required.
- Responsive: App works seamlessly on desktop as well as mobile devices.
The app is forever free for basic Shopify stores that are less than two months old. Paid plans start from $9.99/month with a 30-day free trial.
Rivo Product Reviews App (Rating ⭐ 5/5, 484 Reviews)
Collecting product reviews is essential to winning customer trust as they trust online reviews as personal recommendations. In a study, 72% of customers reported that they trust online ratings and reviews as much as they trust personal recommendations.
Rivo is a great and free Shopify app that can help you build social proof in form of product reviews and showcase them on your Shopify site in the best way.
- On-page popups: Show popups on any page of your site and ask customers to rate or review your products.
- Grid layout: Rivo comes with a beautiful visual grid layout to showcase reviews on any page of your website.
- Photo reviews: Not only text, but you can also allow your customers to add happy pictures using your products.
- 24/7 live chat support: Rivo offers 24/7 live chat human support that feels happy to answer your queries.
No matter big or small, every Shopify store owner desires to boost sales and conversions. And all the Shopify sale booster apps listed in this post are the best and will provide an ultimate sales boost to your Shopify store.
We suggest you integrate all the apps listed in this post into your Shopify Store. AVA will help you show trust badges, Flowio will enable you to grow your email list and convert visitors, and Rivo can help you build social proof.
Other than sales, one more thing is also crucial for your store’s sustained growth – Customer Service. We suggest you try Saufter to automate and streamline Shopify customer service and wow your customers.
Start your 15-day free trial now! No credit card is required.