Last Updated: December 2023
Retargeting is an old but excellent marketing strategy to influence shoppers to purchase the products they are interested in.
If you run a Shopify store, there are a lot of retargeting Shopify apps that can do the work for you. But finding and selecting the best apps app can be overwhelming for you as a store owner.
That’s why we have shortlisted the 7 best retargeting apps for Shopify.
Table of Contents
Retargeting for Google Ads (Rating ⭐ 4.7/5, 98 Reviews)
“One-click implementation of the Google Retargeting pixel.”
Google has undoubtedly one of the largest Ad networks across the globe. If you want to use Google Ads for your store’s retargeting, this app by AdNabu Global is the best for you. It will automatically implement the Google retargeting code on your Shopify site.
Furthermore, the developer is small business friendly as the app comes with a free forever plan.
- Easy to set up: Quickly implement dynamic remarketing code across your store in no time. Requires no manual code changes.
- Retargeting audiences: Automatically creates audiences in your Google Ads account to run ads for cart abandoners, previous shoppers, collection visitors, etc.
- Great support: You will get quick, friendly, and helpful customer support.
Lifetime free for small Shopify stores with less than 10 orders per month. Paid plan costs $9.99/mo with a 7-day free trial and priority support.
Facebook & Instagram Ads (Rating ⭐ 4.6/5, 16 Reviews)
“Automate Meta Ads for Higher Returns”
This Retargeting app by Adyogi.com can be the best Shopify retargeting app if you want to target your audience through Meta platforms – Facebook and Instagram.
- Automation: Show the right ads to the right audience automatically.
- Ad preview: Preview your Ads in real-time before deploying them.
- Insights and reporting: Get a dashboard with metrics to track your ROI.
- Expert handling: They provide an excellent customer support team dedicated to ensuring a great experience for you.
A free plan is available. Paid plans start from $49/month with a 30-day free trial.
Omega – Multi Facebook Pixels (Rating ⭐ 4.9, 499 Reviews)
“Multi Pixels, Quality CAPI data, UTM, Catalog, Campaign Report”
Omega is one of the most popular and leading Shopify apps for Facebook Retargeting that provides multi FB pixels and can help you retarget your customers on Facebook. With Omega, you can send accurate store data to Facebook. Furthermore, the app also offers Conversion API, making it an advanced app for Ad retargeting purposes.
- Easy to set up: Test it, see browser & server events arrived, and deduplicated in real-time.
- Auto-synced catalogs: submit products to Facebook in a breeze.
- Button/Link click custom events: Think form submit, demo click, etc.
- No-code: page view, view content, add to cart, initiate checkout, and purchase are auto-setup.
- Customization: Tell your pixel about what pages to observe and what events to collect.
Omega offers a single and paid plan that costs $12.99/mo when paid monthly and $6.50/mo when paid annually. A 7-day free trial is available.
Match2One Advertising (Rating ⭐ 5/5, 4 Reviews)
“Display Advertising, Retargeting + Native”
The app is recently launched by the developer Match2One and is free to install as of now. It can help you display native retargeted advertising across the internet. You just need to install the app and connect it to your store.
- One-click setup: Connect your store, set your goals, and let our AI work to show ads to your customers across the internet.
- Customize Ads: Allows you to create, edit and manage your display and native ads.
- Retarget visitors: Tracks your website visitors’ behavior and retargets them.
- Small business friendly: Free to install and use, best for startups looking for a free app.
Free to install. You just need to pay for the Ads that are billed directly to your Match2One ad account.
Dynamic Retargeting Ads (Rating ⭐ 4.4, 257 Reviews)
“Run ads on Google with 1,000 ad impressions included for free”
Also known as Rontar, Dynamic Retargeting Ads is a popular and feature-rich app for dynamic retargeting Ads. It enables you to connect your store with Google Ads. You can customize Ads directly through the app and track results as well.
Overall, the app works fine and is quite useful but the UI looks old and needs improvement.
- Easy to set up: Unlike other retargeting companies, configuring and running your ad campaign takes just a few clicks.
- High conversion rates and ROI: On average, their customers reportedly generate $3 for each dollar spent.
- Free plan: You will get 1,000 ad impressions each month for free.
Free 1000 impressions every month. After that, you will be charged $25 initially and every time the advertising balance gets low.
Adwisely | High-ROAS ads (Rating ⭐ 4.2/5, 384 Reviews)
‘Facebook ads | Instagram ads | Google ads | Traffic & Sales”
Adwisely by Ad Intelligence is an advanced advertising app for Shopify. It can help you retarget shoppers on three of the largest platforms – Google, Facebook, and Instagram.
In short, it is an all-in-one Ad solution that we will suggest for established Shopify stores.
- High-ROAS ads: You do not need to invest your time and money into learning advertising best practices or experimenting with campaign settings.
- Automated Ads: Re-engage your site visitors who didn’t make a purchase with fully automated Facebook and Instagram ads.
- Upsell: Offer an upgraded or improved version of the product to those who added this product to the cart.
- Target prospective customers: Expand your reach by showing relevant ads to potential purchasers who haven’t visited your site yet.
Starts from $99/month with a 14-day free trial.
Retargeting is indeed an unavoidable strategy because it can bring more conversions compared to other Ad strategies.
All these apps are best and liked by their users for their features and unique functionalities. But still, we can’t tell which Advertising app is the best for your Shopify store because it depends on your needs. However, we would suggest to try the apps before subscribing to them.
And if you need help with customer service, try the Helplama Helpdesk, a customer service help desk software specialized for Shopify and other e-commerce businesses.
Start your 15-day free trial now! No credit card is required.