Are you looking for the best Shopify reporting apps to measure the performance of your store? Well, you can choose from over a ton of reports apps on the Shopify app store.
But researching and short-listing the best Shopify apps can be overwhelming and time-consuming for you.
That’s why we have done the research and listed the 7 best Shopify reports apps:
Table of Contents
Report Pundit (Rating ⭐ 5/5, 1085 reviews)
“Custom reports on sales, inventory, tax, customer, POS & more”
Report Pundit is one of the best Shopify reporting apps developed by Estore Automate. It is a powerful yet flexible reports app that can help you access key Shopify reports in one place and create custom reports as well.
The app is also cost-effective and small business friendly. Moreover, the app doesn’t affect the Shopify store’s loading speed.
- Custom reports and dashboard: Their live chat experts can create custom reports for your store. They also create custom analyses like Cohort tables & dashboards.
- Integrations: Can be integrated with Google Analytics and Facebook account to see the full journey of customers.
- Variety of reports: Sales, product, inventory, tax, payments, fulfilments, and more.
A free plan is available. Paid plans start from $9/mo with a 14-day free trial.
Data Export Reports (Rating ⭐ 5/5, 1663 Reviews)
“Create custom reports from any store data. Automated Export.”
An app also developed by Estore Automate, Data Export Reports is an excellent app backed by reporting experts that can create custom reports and a dashboard for your store. They have experience in creating 10000+ custom reports for Shopify merchants.
Furthermore, the app is cost-effective and might not hurt the budget of a small business.
- Variety of reports: Order, Product, Inventory, Customer, Sales, Commission, Accounting, Refund, Tax, Transaction, Payment, Metafields, Payout & other Reports.
- Automate and schedule reports: Export reports to Google Sheets, emails, FTP, or Feeds automatically.
- Data import: You can import data from Google Sheets to reports.
A free plan is available. Paid plans start from $7/mo with a 15-day free trial.
Better Reports Shopify (Rating ⭐ 4.9/5, 774 Reviews)
“Reports of your sales, customers, inventory, COGS, and more.”
Better reports app is one of the most popular Shopify advanced reports apps with businesses in the US. The app allows you to build custom reports and automatically share them through email, CSV, and Google Sheets.
If you are looking for a Shopify app for detailed and advanced reporting, Better reports can be a great option for you.
- Track performance: You can track a variety of business metrics – sales, inventory, affiliates, channels, and more.
- Drag and drop customization: Create custom reports using the drag and drop feature.
- Export and share: Share your reports by CSV, email, or Google Drive. On-demand or with an automatic schedule.
Starts from $19.90/mo with a 14-day free trial.
#1 Inventory Sales Reports (Rating ⭐ 5/5, 82 reviews)
“Sales Reports, Inventory Reports, custom reports, data export”
One of the best Shopify inventory reports apps by Assisty, it can help you with a wide range of pre-built reports including sales, inventory, finance data, product analytics, and order analytics.
- Build Custom Reports For Free: A dedicated data team to build free custom reports as per your requirements.
- Real-time alerts: Limited stocks alert, restock alert, out-of-stock alert, new sales alert.
- Variety of reports: Inventory, fulfillment, sales, product, payment, tax, POS, and others.
BeProfit Profit Calc & Reports (Rating ⭐ 4.9/5, 262 Reviews)
“True profit calculator, analytics dashboard & order metrics”
This app by BeProfit can help you get your profit on track. BeProfit automatically tracks your sales, expenses, and orders to give you real-time reports on the profits your store is generating.
- Accurate profit reports: You get a dedicated dashboard for real-time and accurate profit calculation.
- Reports Scheduling: Schedule reports or get them on-demand – in one dashboard.
- Auto sync of sales and costs: Sync store, marketing, payment processor & shipping accounts just once & add your dashboard custom costs for updated, accurate reports.
Free for Shopify stores with up to 5 monthly orders. Paid plans start from $25/mo with a 14-day free trial.
Advanced Custom Reports (Rating ⭐ 4.9/5, 229 Reviews)
“Custom reports and 50+ Reports of Sales, Tax, Inventory, COGS”
As the name suggests, this app by Omega commerce is one of the best Shopify advanced reporting apps that provides a robust and advanced solution for online or POS analytics, and data export as well.
- Real-time reporting: Make decisions based on real-time sales, products, and customer behavior data.
- Customized reports: Modify pre-created reports or build your own reports using the powerful report builder.
- Automatic export: Just specify the required report, period, time, and your mail – and you will receive all the necessary data on sales directly in the mail.
Free up to 1000 orders. Paid plans start from $19.99/mo with a 7-day free trial.
Multi Vendor Reporting (Rating ⭐ 5/5, 77 Reviews)
“PuppetVendors – Automatic Commissions & Payouts Tracking”
Is your store a multi-vendor marketplace where you allow multiple sellers to sell on your Shopify store? If yes, this app (also known as Puppet Venders) can help you streamline reporting for your store.
- Key business insights: Simple and intuitive dashboard to make sense of your partners’ or vendors’ performance.
- Real-time orders sync: New orders show up instantly for you and your vendors. No more waiting around for sync time.
- Custom reporting: Filter data based on vendors, dates, orders, etc., and export them.
Starts from $19/mo with a 14-day free trial.
Reporting and Analytics are something that you can’t avoid if you want to sustain and grow your Shopify store. A Shopify Reports app can automate the processes of measurement and export, making analysis convenient for you.
All the Shopify reporting apps listed in this post are best and loved by users for their unique features. But still, we can tell you which specific app is the best for your store because it depends on your needs. However, we would suggest you use the free plan or try the apps before subscribing to the paid plans.
And if you want to automate and streamline your customer service, Helplama Helpdesk is a specialized tool for e-commerce that can help you automate and boost your customer service workflows.
Start your 15-day free trial now! No credit card is required.