What can Shopify quote apps help with for your eCommerce business? To get product price quote requests from your customers and provide room to bargain for the best price. Close bulk deals and boost your revenue easily and quickly by using these Shopify quote apps.
It is not an easy job to fish out a perfect quote app from hundreds of them available in the Shopify marketplace. Hence we bring you the best 10 out of them. Read about every single app’s features and pricing details and choose the right one for your business.
- Storeify Request A Quote (Overall ratings: 5/5⭐, 82 reviews)
- B2B & Wholesale Solution (Overall ratings: 5/5⭐, 53 reviews)
- Quick Quote (Overall ratings: 5/5⭐, 51 reviews)
- B2B Portal/Net Terms (Overall ratings: 5/5⭐, 43 reviews)
- Easy Quote (Overall ratings: 4.9/5⭐, 38 reviews)
- G: Request For Quote (Overall ratings: 4.8/5⭐, 276 reviews)
- Request A Quote – Omega (Overall ratings: 4.8/5⭐, 198 reviews)
- Request A Quote (Overall ratings: 4.8/5⭐, 60 reviews)
- Call For Price (Overall ratings: 4.7/5⭐, 65 reviews)
- Get A Quote By GS (Overall ratings: 4.6/5⭐, 47 reviews)
Storeify Request A Quote (Overall ratings: 5/5⭐, 82 reviews)
Storeify’s Request a quote app gives you the flexibility to hide the price or display bargain features to drive more sales. This app allows you to add quotes on any page of your store, invite more requests, and more.
- Your customers can call you for a price quote or offer a price for one/some/whole cart products.
- Translate the forms into any language and custom style using CSS.
- Add an intuitive quote widget that gives you live updates on quote requests.
- Set an automation workflow rule to auto-approve quotes and save loads of time.
- Integrations – Mailchimp, Klaviyo, Get Response & Campaign Monitor, Google Sheets & reCAPTCHA, Omnisend, and Active Campaign.
- Learn more about this app from its full app guide here.
- Get access to unlimited quotes, customizations, reports, etc with a 14-day free trial and free plans. Also, there are premium plans ranging from $8.99/per month offering you pro features.
B2B & Wholesale Solution (Overall ratings: 5/5⭐, 53 reviews)
One of Shopify’s best quote apps, B2B & Wholesale Solution by Sparklayer brings you a lot more than quotes. It lets you manage B2B price lists, quotes, payments, sales agents, and more. They are,
- This Sparklayer app gives you the power to manage both B2B and B2C orders simultaneously.
- Automated functionalities to ease your customer’s re-order, pre-order, payments processes, and more.
- Integrations – with Linnworks, Brightpearl, Sage, Netsuite, Xero, and Quickbooks.
- Avail advanced API integrations support from Sparklayer to manage complex and bulk orders, accounts, and other data.
- Languages – available in 13 international languages.
- Offers sales agents to handle your B2B orders. The number of agents varies with respect to the plans you subscribe to.
- Get a 14-day free trial on all plans starting from $49/per month. They also offer an Enterprise plan for customized pricing. You need to contact them for more info on this.
Quick Quote (Overall ratings: 5/5⭐, 51 reviews)
Quick Quote lets your customers request price quotes right from the cart page and helps reduce the cart abandonment rate for your store. It works well with the latest Shopify store themes. Below are a few more mentionable features.
- Automated email notifications with detailed product lists enable you to send instant responses.
- Custom quote submissions provide space for discounts, bargains, and checkout decisions.
- You can edit quote pdf using liquid templates.
- Tracks and shows you the status of quotes.
- Pick any from a 7-day free trial, a Basic plan at $8.99/per month, and a Pro plan at $16.99/per month respectively.
B2B Portal/Net Terms (Overall ratings: 5/5⭐, 43 reviews)
BSS Commerce developed this Shopify quote generator app with powerful features that are simple yet effective to drive more sales for Shopify wholesalers. With this app, you can conduct seamless B2B order processes. Let’s see how.
- Your wholesale customers can now ask for quotes and negotiate for the best price.
- Drive more sales using quick order and pay later features.
- Add more power to your wholesale customers by enabling company account access to them. Let them manage their sub-users.
- Enhance their online wholesale shopping experience by easing the reorder process.
- A 14-day free trial is available on all plans and a free forever plan with full features for development stores under Shopify free trial.
- Pro plans are available for $5, $25, and $50 per month with full access and 24/7 support.
Easy Quote (Overall ratings: 4.9/5⭐, 38 reviews)
A free Shopify quote generator app with all the required basic functions to request quotes with just a click. The developers at Easy Quote are very flexible and responsive to your needs. The other features are as follows:
- The app is pretty easy to set up in just two steps.
- Includes all basic functions – add products to request page, hide prices, include add to cart button, and buy now button.
- Customize the buttons to match your store theme with just one click.
- Customer support and developer support teams are ever-adaptable to user needs.
- It is a free app.
G: Request For Quote (Overall ratings: 4.8/5⭐, 276 reviews)
Globo Request for Quote is built for your Shopify store where your customers can quote and bargain the best price. Additionally, it allows you to hide the price and ‘Add to cart’ button. Let’s check out more of its key features here.
- Display the RFQ button on the product page, collection page, and cart page for increased visibility.
- Customize quote forms using Form Builder to allow your customers to suggest prices and add remarks.
- Integrations – integrates with Mailchimp, Klaviyo, Zapier, Google reCAPTCHA, and Product Options app along with REST API access.
- Try the 7-day free trial and choose from a free plan and paid plans starting from $8.99/per month, if you are satisfied with the app.
Request A Quote – Omega (Overall ratings: 4.8/5⭐, 198 reviews)
Create and use dynamic templates with more enticing CTA buttons to sell more custom made products using this Shopify quote app by Omega. With this Request A Quote app, you can successfully negotiate and seal B2B/wholesale deals faster. The other attributes of the app are given below.
- Design quote forms with an enticing ‘upload’ feature without any coding knowledge.
- Use existing dynamic templates for quotes, proposals, invoices, and emails with customizable pricing, shipping, and tax information.
- Workflow automation – syncs all your Shopify customer database and creates orders from quotes on auto-pilot mode.
- Integrations – with Zapier, Gmail, Email SMTP, and Google reCAPTCHA to automate email notifications.
- Analytics – gives you deeper insights into customer behaviors.
- Use a 7-day free trial and the free plan to try the app in real-time. If you find the results effective, pick any premium plan ranging between $7.99/per month and $19.99/per month.
Request A Quote (Overall ratings: 4.8/5⭐, 60 reviews)
Does your business model include providing special prices as per the quantity? Then Request a quote aka Quote Request app would be ideal for you. Check its features to know why.
- With Request a quote, you provide a much more personalized shopping experience where your customers can make a wish list of combinations of products to get a quote for.
- Let your customers change/add more fields in the quote forms as per their requirements.
- Multiple themes are readily available, yet the developers quickly create custom themes on request.
- Collect feedback to optimize quote forms and elevate your customers’ shopping experiences.
- Get a 10-day free trial on the only available Premium plan for $14.99/per month.
Call For Price (Overall ratings: 4.7/5⭐, 65 reviews)
Do you own a business in the following categories – machinery, jewelry, furniture, art & painting, electronics, and FMCG? Then the Call For Price app will be useful in handling those multiple inquiries in a day. Some of its prominent features are:
- Add a visible CTA button for phone calling or ‘notify my inquiry’ purposes.
- Include product variants in the quote forms to know your customer’s exact choice.
- You as an admin can customize to send personalized replies from the backend.
- Make your request quote form attractive by adding themes, custom labels, and landing actions.
- Integrations – connects with Bold Product Options, Infinite options, Google reCAPTCHA, Mailchimp, and SendGrid to view, export, avoid spam, and email quote data.
- Complies with GDPR guidelines.
- There are two plans available at $7.99/per month and $10.99/per month along with a 7-day free trial.
Get A Quote By GS (Overall ratings: 4.6/5⭐, 47 reviews)
With total10 Shopify apps in their basket, Gravity Software developed the ‘Get A Quote’ app exclusively for those Shopify stores which handle bulk orders. If you also handle such orders, check out the app features here.
- Allows you to add a ‘Get a quote’ button and phone number details to the product pages.
- ‘Multi quote’ button will enable your customers to send multiple requests.
- Want to hide the price of the product and the ‘Add to cart’ button? It is possible with this app.
- Custom-create request forms to collect every possible detail of the product specifications that customers require.
- Compatible with desktop and mobile devices.
- Start with the 7-day free trial and then upgrade to the full access plan for $9.99/per month.
At the End
Generally, these apps help you hide the price of the products so that you can collect their requirements with quotes and seal the deals. All of these apps are compatible with Online store 2.0. Please note that we have presented you here with the distinctive features only and suggest you visit the app pages to know more.
Also, try Helplama Helpdesk for providing organized eCommerce customer support on multiple channels. Link it with your Shopify store and social platforms easily with just one click. Ticket management, orders/returns management, support through phone/email/chat, etc are easy-breezy with this software.
To top it off, you can use this software to automatically collect and promote positive customer reviews as social proof. Train your agents automatically or hire experienced industry professionals with easy clicks.