Last Updated: February 2024
With 87% of organizations admitting that traditional experiences no more satisfy customers, we can say that customer experience plays a crucial role in customer satisfaction.
So it’s great if you are looking for a Shopify quick view app to enhance the shopping experience on your ecommerce store.
But finding and researching the best quick view apps can be time-consuming and overwhelming for you as a store owner. That’s why we have done the research and have put together the top 7 quick view apps for Shopify.
Table of Contents
What Is A Quick View?
As the name suggests, the quick view feature allows a shopper to quickly view product images and key details without leaving the search result or browsing the page. Here’s an example of a product quick view on Amazon:
Best Quick View Shopify Apps
1. Qikify Quick View (Rating ⭐ 4.8/5, 154 Reviews)
Qikify has developed many great Shopify apps and this quick view app is one of them. It empowers your customers to quickly look at the product images and a short description directly from the browsing page. When they click on the quick view button, a pop up appears with different product images and the buy button.
- Product variants: Allow your customers to quickly view the product variants with a dropdown.
- Elements: Show promotions bar, badges, visitor count, social sharing, and upsell products.
- Customization: Fully customize the pop up by choosing layouts, buttons, fonts, colors, animation, and more.
A free version is available. The basic plan costs just $3.99/mo with a 7-day free trial.
2. Smartviewer: Quick View (Rating ⭐ 4.9/5, 1154 Reviews)
Developed by Squirai Technology Limited, Smartviewer is one the most popular and top-rated quick view apps on the Shopify store. It not only enables you to add quick view functionality to your store but also helps you optimize the conversion rate.
- Reduce shopping time: The app claims to reduce shopping time and enhance customer experience.
- Pop up view: The app shows a pop up when the shopper clicks on the quick view button.
- 1-click setup: You can make the app work with only one click.
Smartviewer comes with a free forever plan. Paid plans start from just $3.99 per month with a 14-day free trial.
3. GG Hover Image Slider (Rating ⭐ 5/5, 87 Reviews)
Made by Gigilabs. GG Hover Slider is a minimal and easy-to-use app that can help you add a preview option for product images. Your customers can preview images as they swipe, click, and hover.
- Decrease shopping time: Image previews allow your customers to check out products without visiting the product pages.
- Hover option: Set images to slide automatically when the user hovers over the products.
- Optimized for mobile: Users can swipe to quickly view multiple product images.
Starts from just $1.99 per month with a 7-day free trial.
4. Blog Product Spotlight (Rating ⭐ 5/5, 4 Reviews)
Do you have a blog for your Shopify store? If yes, Blog Product Spotlight by Tom I.T. is a must-have app. It empowers you to convert your blog visitors into customers by showing link previews in your blogs.
- Pop ups: Add quick view pop ups in your blogs that appear when readers hover over the links.
- Related posts: Show related articles on your product pages.
- Related products: Boost conversion by showing related products in blog posts.
Blog Product Spotlight offers a single pricing plan priced at $3.99 per month. A 14-day free trial is also available.
5. Quick View + Announcement Bar (Rating ⭐ 5/5, 4 Reviews)
Powered by QeRetail, Quick View + Announcement Bar is a great Shopify app to add a quick view of your products and an announcement bar to the product previews. The app shows a pop up as a quick view consisting of product images, descriptions, variants, a buy button, and an announcement bar as well.
- Announcement bar: Announce discounts and other offers by displaying an announcement bar in the quick view.
- Quick view pop up: Display product images, description, variants, savings, buy button, and more in the quick view.
- Amazing customer support: The customer support is fast and helpful.
QeRetail has kept the pricing simple and affordable at just $2.95 per month with a 2-day free trial.
6. Instant View (Rating ⭐ 5/5, 1 Review)
Instant View is a not-so-popular but great app developed by Anncode Solutions. It helps your customers to see the product information in an intuitive way, saving their time and enhancing the shopping experience.
- Adaptable view: The app offers a highly adaptable view of desktop and tablet screens.
- Compatibility: It is compatible with most Shopify themes.
- Social media sharing: Allow your customers to share the product directly from a quick view.
Instant View is an affordable app priced at just $2.99 per month with a 15-day free trial.
7. Quick View Maker (Rating ⭐ 5/5, 2 Reviews)
If you’re looking for an advanced Shopify quick view app, Quick View Maker is the feature-rich app that you should integrate with your store. It features many customization options allowing you to modify the quick view as per your wish.
- Customization: From the buy button to pop up and trust badges, you can customize the quick view completely.
- Optimized for mobile: The app is responsive and the quick view works well on different devices and screen sizes.
- Trust badges: Build trust by showing trust badges of your choice.
Quick View Maker costs $4.99/month with a 10-day free trial.
Quick view is a great feature that every e-commerce store should offer to enhance the customer shopping experience. If you run a Shopify store, all the quick-view Shopify apps mentioned in this post are the best and top-rated for their features, ease of use, affordability, and amazing customer support. So you should definitely integrate one of them as per your needs.
Furthermore, if you want to accelerate the customer service for your Shopify store, you should try Saufter – a customer service automation tool specialized for e-commerce. From automating returns to scanning orders for delivery delay issues, it can automate many e-commerce workflows, making your life easy.
Start your 15-day free trial now! No credit card is required.