Push notification is a core of any marketing strategy in e-commerce. Whether it is about making announcements, pitching offers, or recovering abandoned carts, push notifications are the key.
As per a Helplama survey, 61% of consumers use an app more if they receive push notifications per their stated preferences.
So if you’re looking forward to making effective push notifications, you can use many feature-rich Shopify push notifications apps. But finding and testing the apps to select the best one for your store can take much of your precious time.
That’s why we have done the leg work and have listed the top 7 push notifications Shopify apps in this post.
Table of Contents
PushOwl Web Push Notifications (Rating ⭐ 4.9/5, 2496 Reviews)
PushOwl Shopify app is the most popular app for push notifications that can help you send targeted web push notifications to your audience. Despite being rated by around 2500 Shopify users, the app has maintained a top rating of 4.9 out of 5. This proves how amazing the PusOwl app and customer support are.
- Native opt-ins: Collect subscribers in one click with native opt-ins.
- Campaign creator: Build a web push campaign within minutes with an easy-to-use campaign creator.
- Recover carts: You can recover the lost revenue by pushing customers to complete the purchase they left.
A free plan is available along with the paid plans starting at $19/month with a 14-day free trial.
Automizely SMS Marketing (Rating ⭐ 4.9/5, 290 Reviews)
Are you a small business looking for a free push notifications app? If yes, Automizely is the one you should integrate with your store. As the name indicates, Automizely enables you to turn SMS push notifications on autopilot.
- Easy setup: You can set up the app within a few clicks, with no coding requirement.
- Various templates: Use any of the many available templates that work.
- Amazing Support: Fast and helpful customer support is the key reason for Automizely’s top rating.
SMS, Web Push, Email – FirePush (Rating ⭐ 4.7/5, 793 Reviews)
An all-in-one push notification app, FirePush features SMS, email, and web push notifications automation. You can the app for multiple purposes like recovering abandoned carts, sending price drop alerts, etc.
Additionally, the app is totally free of cost, making it the best for small businesses and startups.
- Build campaigns: Create and run push notification campaigns with ease.
- Re-targeting: Push your customers with offers across multiple channels.
- Recover lost revenue: Ask your customers to complete a left purchase and recover the lost revenue.
SMSBump: SMS Marketing & Email (Rating ⭐ 4.8/5, 3000+ Reviews)
If you have been using Shopify for a while, you might already know about Yopto, a developer that has built many great Shopify apps. SMSBump is a great push notification and SMS marketing app that you can use to create SMS marketing campaigns and build custom SMS flows as per your needs.
- A/B testing: Test different push notification campaigns and know which works best for you.
- Build custom flows: Create triggers to build custom SMS and email marketing flows.
- Customer segmentation: Segment your target customers and convert them with personalized messages.
A free plan with limited features is available. But you need to pay the message rates starting from $0.0165 (US). The paid plans start from $19 per month.
Back in Stock – Restock Alerts (Rating ⭐ 4.9/5, 341 Reviews)
By the name, you might already have got an idea about the app. Back in Stock is a push notifications app for Shopify that you can use to notify your customers about the restocked products so they can buy them without any hassle.
This not only enhances the customer experience but also creates a fear of missing out (FOMO) in the minds of customers, encouraging them to buy the product before it gets out of stock again.
- Notify me popup: Show a pop up with a notify me button they can click to opt-in for restock alerts.
- Automated alerts: Your customers get automated notifications as soon as the product gets back in stock.
- Custom templates: The offers various message and email templates that you can customize as well.
The Back In Stock app is free for up to 50 emails per month and 15 SMS in total. After that, you can opt for the paid plans starting at just $5 per month.
WhatsApp & SMS Marketing: TCW (Rating ⭐ 4.6/5, 326 Reviews)
As per a recent study, WhatsApp has over 2 billion active users worldwide.
So it’s obvious that a major proportion of your customers use WhatsApp as a part of their daily life. So, it would be a great idea if you send them notifications on WhatsApp.
This app by Shipway allows you to create and run WhatsApp and SMS marketing campaigns with ease. Additionally, it also features pop ups to capture subscribers
- Get gateway support: Supports custom gateways like Twilio, ClickSend, and more.
- Automated notifications: You and your customers get automated order push notifications.
- Abandoned cart recovery: Recover abandoned carts by reminding your customers about items left in the cart.
A free plan is available with 10 SMS. Paid plans start from $19 per month.
AAA Web Push Notifications (Rating ⭐ 4.8/5, 1050 Reviews)
AAA eCommerce Inc. has developed many great Shopify apps and AAA Web Push Notifications is one of them. It can help you send personalized notifications to your targeted audience and automate the process as well. One of the many features that we liked is the “price drop alert.” This not only enhances the user experience and also helps you to make hype and generate extra sales.
- Build subscribers: The app lets you collect opt-ins without collecting personal info like email and phone number.
- Abandoned cart recovery: Recover abandoned carts to notify your customers to complete the left purchase.
- Templates: A huge collection of templates you can use to keep the customers engaged and boost sales.
The app offers paid plans starting from $15/month with a 15-day free trial.
Sending push notifications to customers is an unavoidable strategy in e-commerce and many other industries like SaaS and Finance.
So if you run a Shopify store, use the push notifications apps listed in this post. All of them are best and top-rated for being feature-rich and helpful. Most apps we have mentioned are free but some are paid as well, and we suggest you try the paid apps before subscribing to them.
And if you want to streamline Shopify customer support, try the Helplama Helpdesk. From automating returns to scanning orders for delivery issues, it can do it all to enhance your e-commerce workflows and customer experience.
Start your 15-day free trial now! No credit card is required.