After you set up your Shopify store, add a Shopify music player app to appease your customers and offer a positive experience.
As per the study done by the Institute of Engineering and Technology, the data showed that the customer experience is more positive with background music than without any music.
So, read this article to learn about the 5 Best Shopify music app features and pricing details. After that, you can select the one that matches your requirement best and add it to your eCommerce store by following the steps mentioned in How to Add Music to Shopify Website.
5 Best Shopify Music Apps For Your Store
- Custom Background Music Player (⭐4.9/5, 70 reviews)
- Music Player by Websyms (⭐4.3/5, 38 reviews)
- Easy Background Music ‑ Musica (⭐4.7/5, 21 reviews)
- Osaria Audio Player (⭐4.5/5, 11 reviews)
- Elfsight Background Music Player (⭐5/5, 5 reviews)
Also, read – Top 10 Shopify Apps to Increase Your Sales
#1 Custom Background Music Player (⭐4.9/5, 70 reviews)
The Custom Background Music Player by Effective Apps company lets you add seasonal music to your store. In addition, it helps you to stay updated on trendy songs.
- Once you install the app, it enables you to add media files that play in the background of your eCommerce store.
- You can choose on which landing page the songs will play.
- It allows you to add songs from Youtube to play in the background.
- The app has 300+ royalty-free songs in various genres and themes such as holiday, Christmas, spooky Halloween, Mother’s day, Valentine’s day love songs, and so on.
- Also, you may view the top-rated songs on Tiktok to keep yourself updated on the current trend.
- Free Trial – 7 days.
- Basic Plan – $1.99/ month.
- Pay as You Go Plan – where you pay per unique impression used.
#2 Music Player by Websyms (⭐4.3/5, 38 reviews)
Gives you the ability to create unlimited playlists with various songs. To use this app, you don’t need to have any coding experience. Simply, install it and start using its features.
- Create a playlist and add as many songs as you wish and save them.
- The app allows you to change the music player theme from other available themes.
- Choose where on the page you want the music player and the icon to show.
- It also generates a report to see which songs are getting more hits.
- Additionally, the company added a new feature called Non-Stop Music where once the customer clicks on an icon, the music will run continuously until it is stopped manually.
- Free Trial – 7 days.
- Paid Plan – $4.99/ month.
#3 Easy Background Music ‑ Musica (⭐4.7/5, 21 reviews)
With Easy Background Music – Musica by BirdChime, you can add music to Shopify store or simply play a song of your choice. Note that the app works well with laptops, desktops, and mobiles.
- Set the mood for the festive season on your e-Commerce store by playing relevant music. For example, play the jingle bells tune during the Christmas season to attract more customers.
- Synchronizes the music state even with multiple browser tabs.
- Resumes playing music after customers refresh or reload the page.
- Enables you to easily configure and test the music player before making it live in your store.
- Moreover, it allows you to customize the music player.
- Basic Plan – free with limited features.
- Pro Plan – $2.99/ month.
- VIP Plan – $4.99/ month.
#4 Osaria Audio Player (⭐4.5/5, 11 reviews)
The Osaria Audio Player app claims to be perfect for selling audio products. For example, sound bites, music, sample, vinyl, music template, tutorials, audio reports, audiobooks, and personal creations.
- Enables you to add a music player for each product on your store’s homepage and product page.
- You can customize the audio player to match your store’s theme.
- Works well on tablets, personal computers, and smartphones.
- Upload files from your system and play them.
- Further, it only supports the mp3 file format.
- Free Trial – 15 days.
- Paid Plan – $3.99/ month.
#5 Elfsight Background Music Player (⭐5/5, 5 reviews)
Background Music Player app by Elfsight is a Shopify web player tool that allows you to play custom background audio including background music, song, and sound. In addition, you may playback audio tracks directly on your eCommerce store.
- Adds an audio player widget to your store.
- Customize it as per your requirement and insert it anywhere on the page.
- The app enables you to add tracks from sources like Google Drive, YouTube, Amazon, Vimeo, SoundCloud, Vista, and so on.
- Also, you can upload tracks by URL or directly from your system.
- Furthermore, it allows your customers to have control over the tracks uploaded for them.
- Free Trial – 7 days.
- Unlimited – $5.99/ month.
Also, read – 10 Best Shopify Integrations for Your Store
How to Add Music to Shopify Website
Simply follow the below-mentioned steps to add music to Shopify store.
- First, select one of the audio players from the mentioned top 5 Shopify music apps.
- Next, log in to your Shopify admin account.
- Head over to the apps, present on the left side of the dashboard.
- Then, click on the “Explore Apps” button and look for chosen Shopify audio player app.
- After the results are loaded, click on the app title that leads to the app description page.
- Next, click on the “Add app” button, present near the app tile.
- As a result, you are navigated back to the Shopify apps page. There click on the “Install app” button to integrate it into your Shopify store.
- Now, you can set up and configure your Shopify music player app.
- Customize it to match the appearance of your store, then add your choice of music and save it.
- Finally, head back to your store and check out the music added to it.
- Remember to try the trial version or free version first before moving on to paid ones. In this way, you can check the functional capabilities of the app with your store’s website.
- And also, if your chosen Shopify audio player app allows you to test its features before making it go live on your site, then do it.
We know that it is crucial to use the right app to make your Shopify store better and to make your customers happy. That is why we are presenting the 5 best Shopify music player apps that we found after thorough research. Use any one of them to offer your customers a positive experience in your store.
And also, use the Helplama Helpdesk to not only solve your customer issues but also improve your store’s functionalities along with implementing the features that help your user support agents.
Helplama Helpdesk is the only helpdesk software that offers automation, marketing, and a fully managed customer support system. Furthermore, it allows you to recruit and train your customer service agents.
So, what are you waiting for? Start Your 15-day Trial Here!