Navigation is one of the key aspects to take care of if you want your website or Shopify store to be user-friendly.
And thankfully, there are many free Shopify mega menu apps that can do the work for you. But, finding and selecting the best mega menu Shopify app takes time and effort.
To save you time and effort, we have tried and tested many Shopify navigation menu apps to put together the 5 best Shopify mega menu apps.
Table of Contents
Globo Mega Menu (Rating ⭐ 4.8/5, 502 Reviews)
Globo is a top-rated Shopify apps developers and they have created many great Shopify apps. This mega menu app can help you create user-friendly drop-down menus and navigation menus.
Furthermore, the app doesn’t impact site speed and can be used seamlessly through the Shopify admin.
- Drag and drop builder: Easily create menus within minutes with the drag and drop builder.
- Customizable pre-made layouts: You can use pre-made layouts and customize them to create menus matching your store’s theme and design.
- Multi-level dropdowns: Create mega menus will multiple drop downs, allowing your web visitors to navigate easily.
A free plan is available with limited features. Paid plan costs $9.90 per month.
Buddha Mega Menu & Navigation (Rating ⭐ 4.8/5, 1155 Reviews)
When it comes to the Shopify app for menus and navigation, the Buddha Mega Menu appears at the top of the Shopify app store. This mega menu app has the most and the top ratings on the store.
The app is easy to use and intuitive, you will be able to create menus within minutes. Furthermore, the developer has provided a free forever plan, good for small stores looking for a free app.
Advanced menus: Add tabs, videos, contact, images, videos, badges, etc. to create advanced menus.
Countdown: Create urgency and FOMO to encourage buyers to complete a pending purchase.
Add-to-cart button: Allow your customer to add/remove items.
Free version: They provide a free version with no watermark on menus.
Elements: Add products, collections, blogs, pages, custom URLs, and more to menus.
A free forever plan you can use to create unlimited tree menus. If you want advanced features, you can opt for the paid plan that costs $9.95 per month with a 14-day free trial.
Qikify Smart Menu – Mega Menu (Rating ⭐ 4.8/5, 655 Reviews)
One of the best apps developed by Qikify, Smart Menu – Mega Menu provides you with a number of premade templates that you can customize to create menus and tab menus of your choice, or you can create from scratch.
Additionally, the app works with most Shopify themes without any issues and is optimized for mobile.
- Variety of customizations: Alter width, font, color, background, elements, and more to match your store design.
- Multipurpose menus: Create both horizontal and vertical menus for multiple purposes.
- Responsive: Create responsive menus that work and appear great on both desktop and mobile devices.
A Free plan with unlimited menus is provided. Paid plans start from just $3.99/mo with a 7-day free trial.
Magic Menu & Stories (Rating ⭐ 4.9/5, 38 Reviews)
If you do not want to add classic drop-down menus to your store, we will suggest you try this app by Rising Sigma Technologies.
As the name suggests, Magic Menu enables you to add unique icons and image-based menus to your store. By appearance, the menu seems like an Instagram stories or highlights menu.
- Analytics: You can track views and clicks count through the dashboard.
- Creative menu: Add menus with images and icons to make your store unique.
- Optimized: The menus are optimized and responsive on multiple screen sizes.
A free plan with a limitation on views. After free access, you can opt for paid plans starting from $5/month with a 7-day free trial.
Mega Menu Creator Pro (Rating ⭐ 4.7, 55 Reviews)
If you are looking to create a mega Shopify menu that covers more than half of the desktop screen, this Shopify multi-level drop-down menu app by HukCommerce is made for you.
Many big brands like Samsung, Nike, Dell, and H&M use such types of mega menus to showcase their big product line and make it easy for shoppers to navigate the site.
- Drag and drop: Create highly customizable mega menus with an easy-to-use drag and drop builder.
- Fast and intuitive: Cutting-edge visual builder that allows you to craft anything visually.
- Fast loading: Offer a smart cache for fast menu loading.
- Various layouts: Get a variety of layouts and customize them as per your wish. Text-only, icon & text, search bar, social icons, and more.
Free to install. Paid plan costs $9.99 per month.
Having Shopify menus for smooth navigation is essential to ensure a satisfactory user experience. A Shopify mega menu can empower your web visitors to easily find the products they want. Moreover, it can help you boost conversions and sales by showcasing the right products and collections on the right page of your Shopify store.
All the Shopify Mega Menu Apps listed in this post are best for their own functionality and unique features. You should definitely give them a try.
And if you want to automate and streamline your Shopify customer service, try the Helplama Helpdesk – the ONLY ecommerce helpdesk that understands ecommerce workflows.
Start your 15-day free trial now! No credit card is required.