Mailchimp is unarguably one of the most popular and best email marketing tools.
If you use Mailchimp for your email campaigns, there are many Mailchimp apps for Shopify that can be of great use. But finding and selecting the best Mailchimp Shopify apps can be time-consuming and overwhelming.
That’s why in this post, we have put together the 5 best Mailchimp Shopify apps.
Table of Contents
Mailchimp Forms (Rating ⭐ 4.4/5, 1463 Reviews)
“Grow your Mailchimp list with exit intent popups and coupons”
Mailchimp Forms by Mailmunch is one of the best apps for Mailchimp integration with Shopify. It can help you capture leads using Mailchimp forms and send manual or automated emails as well.
Moreover, you can use popups, bars, and banners to capture leads or entice users with discounts or coupons to complete a purchase.
- Sync your contacts: Automatically syncs your email contacts in your Mailchimp account.
- Popup forms: Show popups on any page of your website and capture leads and subscriptions.
- Automated welcome emails: Send automated welcome emails when users subscribe to your email list.
- Reports and Analytics: A dedicated dashboard to track impressions, subscribers, and conversions.
A free plan is available with unlimited subscribers. Paid plans with advanced features start from $14.99/month with a 14-day free trial.
POWR Easy Contact Form Builder (Rating ⭐ 4.6/5, 1240 Reviews)
“Easy Form Builder | Contact Forms | Multi-step Forms + More”
As the name suggests, Easy Contact Form Builder can help you create contact and email signup forms. The app can be seamlessly integrated with Mailchimp and the data collected through these forms automatically gets stored in your Mailchimp account.
Not only contact forms, but you can also create a variety of forms with this forms app by Powr.io.
- Customizations: You can customize layouts, colors, fonts, elements, etc. to match your store theme.
- Automated emails: Send automated responses or welcome emails to users who fill out forms.
- Shopify Customers integration: Centralize your contact list by integrating forms with Shopify Customers.
A free plan with limited features is available. Paid plans start from $9.99 per month.
AVA Email Marketing (Rating ⭐ 4.9/5, 765 Reviews)
“SMS, Email Marketing, Popups, Klaviyo, Privy, Mailchimp alt”
This is one of the most popular, top-rated, and feature-rich apps developed by Avada. It comes with a set of automations that you can use to automate your email marketing workflows and increase productivity and efficiency.
You can not only collect leads but can also customize a variety of default email templates for your email campaigns. And most importantly, it integrates seamlessly with Privy, Klaviyo, and Mailchimp.
- Automations: Abandoned Cart Email/SMS, Browse Abandonment Email, Welcome Email/SMS, Cross-sell, Up-sell Emails/SMS, Winback, etc.
- Email templates: Ready-to-use email templates that can be customized easily without coding.
- Exit-intent popups: Easily capture visitors’ emails and convert them with appealing offers.
Free to install. Get started with up to the first 500 contacts for free. After that, pay-as-you-go plans start from just $9/mo.
Zigpoll Customer Surveys (Rating ⭐ 5/5, 108 Reviews)
“Post-purchase and on-site surveys for attribution, CRO, & more”
As the name suggests, the Zigpoll customer surveys app allows you to create a variety of on-site and post-purchase surveys to collect customer data, feedback and leads. Not only forms, but you can also create polls and customer satisfaction surveys to engage the audience and collect their feedback.
The app easily gets connected to the Mailchimp account and all the collected data and leads are synced.
- 12 question types: Select out of 12 question types to create forms and engage your audience.
- Email surveys: Send email surveys to your audience in bulk and collect data in your Mailchimp account.
- Analytics dashboard: Get a dedicated dashboard to measure and analyze key metrics on a single screen.
- Post-purchase surveys: Get insights on customer satisfaction and grow your store.
Free for up to 100 responses per month. The basic plan costs $10/month with up to 1000 responses/month. While the Standard plan with unlimited responses costs $25/mo.
MailChimp Custom Popup (Rating ⭐ 4.9/5, 17 Reviews)
“Choose and design your Mailchimp subscription popup template”
If you’re looking for a Mailchimp popup Shopify app, this app by SolverCircle is the best and top-rated Shopify app that can enable you to create custom Mailchimp pop ups.
- Custom popups: Customize popup layout, color, background, shape, etc. as per your choice.
- Responsive: Create optimized popups that support multiple devices and screens.
- Easy to set up: The app is easy to set up and integrates seamlessly with Mailchimp.
The app costs $9.99/mo with a 30-day free trial.
A Mailchimp Shopify app can help you capture leads from your Shopify store and run your email campaigns efficiently. And all the Shopify MailChimp apps listed in this post are best for their unique features and functionalities.
Still, we can’t suggest you the specific app you should install into your Shopify admin because it depends on your store’s type, needs, AOV, industry, budget, etc. However, we suggest you opt for a free trial before subscribing to an app.
And if you want to automate your customer service, try the Helplama Helpdesk, a customer service software specially built for Shopify stores to provide omnichannel support and automate ecommerce workflows.
Start your 15-day free trial now! No credit card is required.