Manually keeping track of your ecommerce inventory can become overwhelming as your store scales and you add multiple products to your store.
This is where a low stock alert Shopify app can help! But there are over a ton of apps related to stock and inventory alerts on the Shopify app store, making it tough to research and choose the best stock alert app for your store.
That’s why we have researched and short-listed the top 5 Shopify low stock alert apps.
Table of Contents
Low Stock Alert & Forecasting (Rating ⭐ 5/5, 80 Reviews)
This low stock notifier by Merchbees is one of the best apps to start getting Shopify low stock alerts before your products get out of stock, resulting in lost sales.
Along with alerts, this app can also help you calculate reorder quantities and set dynamic thresholds.
- Automatic alerts: You and your vendor are notified when the inventory is below the set threshold.
- Set maximum stock levels: Calculates reorder qualities automatically based on set maximum stock levels.
- Multiple filters: Set filters based on location, collection, vendor, tag, product, or SKU.
Free for up to 250 SKU variants. After that, you can opt for paid plans starting from $4.99 per month with a 14-day free trial.
Stockie Low Stock Alert (Rating ⭐ 5/5, 38 Reviews)
Stockie by Plutonian is another great inventory alert app to be notified when you’re low in stock. The app comes with a free plan if you’re a startup looking for a free app to start with. Furthermore, they are loved for their excellent customer support.
- Automatic and scheduled alerts: Get automatic alerts or schedule them on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis.
- Multiple recipients: Send low-stock alerts to multiple recipients to notify more than one person in your team.
- Custom alerts: Set customized alerts based on collections, variants, location, and more.
A free version is available with up to 250 SKUs. Paid plans start from just $4.99 per month with a 14-day free trial.
Scarcity++ – Low Stock Counter (Rating ⭐ 5/5, 73 Reviews)
If you are looking for an app to show a real-time low stock counter to your customers, Scarcity++ by Effective apps is the best. With the Scarcity app, you can create a sense of urgency and FOMO within your customers.
- Real-time countdown: Rush your customers to buy a product by showing the remaining inventory countdown.
- Custom labels: You can customize the label style, color, font, and more to match your store theme.
- Great customer support: Effective Apps has got amazing customer support team to help you anytime.
Free to install with a pay-as-you-go plan that costs 25¢ per 100 unique impressions of the Low Stock label up to a maximum of $5/month. A 7-day free trial is available.
Back in Stock – Out of Stock (Rating ⭐ 4.9/5, 529 Reviews)
Also known as Ordersify, Back in Stock – Out of Stock is a top-rated and most popular Shopify app for stock alerts.
Not only low stock alerts, but you can automate back-in-stock alerts to your customers and boost your sales.
- Low-stock reports: Send low-in-stock reports instantly to restock inventory.
- Automatic email alerts: Alert your customers automatically with your email domain.
- Scalable: The app support multiple locations and 10+ popular languages.
The app is free for up to 100 notifications per month. After that, you need to subscribe to one of the paid plans starting from $9.99/month.
Low Stock Alert Notifier (Rating ⭐ 5/5, 46 Reviews)
This Shopify low stock alerter app is one of the best apps developed by Xeon Apps. This minimal yet powerful app can empower you to automate low stock notifications with a variety of customer rules. If you use Slack for official communication, you can get low stock alerts on Slack along with the email.
- Automatic low stock alerter: Get Shopify low stock notifications on Slack and email automatically.
- Multiple notifiers: You can create multiple alerts for different locations, collections, variants, etc.
- Automate low stock CSV reports: The app can automatically attach CSV reports of low stock items to emails.
Start from just $2.99/mo with a 14-day free trial.
Keeping track of your inventory and stock levels is as important as fulfilling orders. Failure to restock inventory on time can not only result in lost revenue but also the risk to lose your hard-earned customers.
As all the listed apps are feature-rich, we can not suggest a specific app for your store. Choose one app based on your store type and needs and keep track of your inventory systematically. Nevertheless, we suggest you opt for free trials and test the apps before subscribing to them.
If you want to streamline Shopify customer service, you should definitely try the Helplama Helpdesk – An ecommerce helpdesk software that understands and automates your customer service workflows.
Start Your 15-day Free Trial Now! No credit card is required.