Wondering how to create an invoice for Shopify? Or looking for Shopify invoicing templates? Well, you don’t need any templates to create order invoices manually.
That’s because there are several Shopify Invoicing apps that can automate the process for you.
But which specific invoice app for Shopify is best for you? We have done the leg work and short-listed the 10 best apps for Shopify invoicing.
Table of Contents
Easy Invoice+ (Rating ⭐ 5/5, 96 reviews)
Easy Invoice+ is an excellent Shopify invoice app that can help you create, print, and send professional invoices automatically.
The app supports multiple currencies and languages. Moreover, it is compliant with legislation for most countries, you can talk to their accountant to verify your country’s requirements.
Launch date: March 18, 2016
- Send invoices automatically: The app automatically generates and sends the invoices to your customers, saving your time so you can focus on your store.
- One-click invoice payments: Add simple payment links to your invoices and allow customers to pay 24×7.
- Customizable invoice templates: The app has many templates that you can customize to match your brand.
A free version is available with 50 orders/month. Paid plans start from $12.95/month
Order Printer Pro: Invoice App (Rating ⭐ 4.9/5, 705 reviews)
“Print order invoices, receipts, packing slips, quotes, refunds”
Order Invoice Pro is one of the oldest and leading Shopify invoicing apps that can allow you to quickly print and email invoices, packing slips, quotes, returns forms, and fully customizable documents for your Shopify orders.
Furthermore, the app can be directly used through Shopify admin and has a low impact on website speed.
Launch date: December 2, 2014
- Print & export invoices: You can print and export multiple invoices at once including packing slip, receipt, quote, refund form, and refund templates.
- Auto-deliver PDF invoices: Just do a one-time setup and a PDF invoice will be automatically delivered to every customer.
- Translate and customize: The app is built for Shopify support worldwide, with 24/7 support.
A free plan is available with up to 50 orders per month. The paid plan (named Unlimited Plan) costs $10/month with a 14-day free trial.
Simplio: Simple Invoice (Rating ⭐ 5/5, 240 reviews)
Modern and minimalistic Shopify invoicing app that offers a simple and customizable invoice template for your orders. Simplio takes just a few minutes to set up and is an easy-to-use app, you can print, download, and send invoices through the Shopify dashboard.
Launch date: Feb 14, 2019
- Automatic invoicing: Automatically generates invoices for your orders and delivers them to your customers according to your condition selection.
- Multiple legislation support: The app is compliant with legislation in over 60 countries.
- Optimized for multiple devices: 100% mobile optimized, All your customers will share the same experience on all devices.
A free version is available with 50 orders/month. Paid plans start from $8.99/mo with a 14-day free trial.
Order Printer: PDF Invoice Pro (Rating ⭐ 5/5, 408 reviews)
“Print order, Receipts, Refund, Packing slip, Invoice Generator”
Order Printer by Vify is a modern but complete tool for customizing invoices, packaging slips, and refunds in pdf form. The support by Vify is always ready to help and fast compared to other Shopify invoicing apps. Also, the pricing is affordable compared to competing Shopify apps.
Launch date: Jan 8, 2021
- Multiple templates: Merchants are offered 11 different templates by default. Each template can be easily modified by adding/removing sections, customizing color, messages, and more, to make it more personal.
- Email Automation: Invoices are configured to be sent automatically when triggered by specific actions/events.
- Invoice Generator: Merchants can generate custom invoices independently from Shopify, using a POS-like interface, and auto-send this to customers if needed.
A free plan with the first 50 orders is available. The starter plan costs $6.99/mo with a 14-day free trial.
AVA PDF Invoice (Rating ⭐ 4.9/5, 622 reviews)
“Order Printer: Print orders, PDF Invoices, packing slips”
Just like many other apps built by Avada, AVA PDF Invoice is a great invoicing app for Shopify stores that can help you create beautiful billing docs and deliver them automatically in PDF format.
Launch date: Dec 3, 2019
- Customizable templates: It comes with 5 ready-to-use and customizable templates for order, draft order, invoice, shipping label, and refund.
- 24/7 live chat support: Unlike other developers, AVADA provides real-time support by Humans to its customers.
- Multiple languages: Supports nearly 70 languages worldwide, and auto-detects customer’s language and uses it as email language.
A free plan with up to 50 orders/month is available. Paid plans start from $9 per month with no free trial.
Sufio: Professional Invoices (Rating ⭐ 4.8/5, 438 reviews)
“Powerful automated invoicing from the first sale to large scale.”
Sufio is one of the most popular and leading Shopify invoicing apps used worldwide. The app specializes in invoicing and serving its clients across 75 countries, helping them automate the invoicing on a scale.
This app is suitable for established Shopify websites as it is costly compared to competing apps and offers premium features as well.
Launch date: July 22, 2013
- Automated invoice creation: automatically creates invoices when orders are created, paid, or fulfilled in your store.
- Bulk actions: Print or download thousands of PDF invoices at the same time and easily share them with your team and accountant.
- Worldwide compliance: Invoices validated by certified accountants for both B2B and B2C sales.
No free plan is available. Paid plans start from $19/month with a 14-day free trial.
Invoice Falcon (Rating ⭐ 4.7/5, 313 reviews)
“Automated PDF invoices, receipts, packing slips. Tax Compliant”
Developed by Molecular apps, Invoice Falcon is one of the best apps for customizable and automated invoicing for Shopify.
The invoicing app comes with all the required billing and invoicing features and is compliant with multiple currencies and legislations.
- Automatic Invoicing: Creates and sends invoices to customers automatically, and accepts payments as well.
- Payment reminders: Remind customers of complement payments with automated payment reminders via email.
- POS support: create and manage in-store invoices.
A free version of the app is available with up to 50 invoices per month. You can pay $9.99/mo for unlimited invoices and $15/mo for more premium features.
Invoice Hero (Rating ⭐ 4.7/5, 261 reviews)
“PDF Invoice, Order Printer, Packaging Slips, Tax & Shipping”
This app by MLVeda works well like many other apps built by them. Invoice Hero provides the app with the features and customizations to automate the invoicing for your store.
But what makes PDF hero stand out is its pricing which is affordable, well diversified, and best for small Shopify stores.
Launch date: Nov 22, 2018
- Multiple languages and currencies: Supports 60+ languages and identifies customers’ language and automatically creates and sends invoices.
- Tax compliant: Invoice Hero shows the detailed tax information on the invoices as per your settings.
- Professional invoices: Comes with professional and highly customizable invoice templates.
Starts at just $3/month with 150 invoices, + 3¢ per invoice after that. A 7-day free trial is also available.
Invoicify – Automatic Invoices (Rating ⭐ 4.4/5, 71 reviews)
Invoicify provides completely automated solutions for Shopify order invoicing, it creates and sends invoices to customers automatically. The unique thing about this app is its 30-day free trial on paid plans, quite enough to test the app.
Launch date: Jan 8, 2013
- Account manager: Reach our support 24/7 by chat/email and phone and get top-notch support from your dedicated account manager.
- Multiple currencies: Supports any currency set up in the Shopify store.
- Pre-made templates: use one of the pre-made templates or create your own.
A free plan with just 5 invoices/month. Paid plans start from $9.99/mo with a 30-day free trial.
OrderlyPrint: Pick & Invoice (Rating ⭐ 4.9/5, 125 reviews)
“Pick, pack, invoice & fulfill your orders in bulk”
OrderPrint is not just an invoicing app, it can help you with your pick lists, packing slips, invoices, address labels, and fulfillment needs.
Launch date: March 7, 2012
- Pick lists: Reduce picking and packing errors with organized pick lists.
- Print and invoice orders: Print pick lists, packing slips, invoices, and address labels for up to 500 orders at a time.
- Fulfill, label and export: Quickly handle fulfillment by syncing tracking info & sending shipping confirmations to customers. Export order data in Excel and CSV.
No free plan, paid plans start from $29/month with a 15-day free trial.
Invoicing is an important task for any e-commerce but it doesn’t require your personalized attention and can be automated. An invoicing automation app can help you save time and focus on developing your store.
All the invoicing apps listed in this post are best for their features, customer support, and pricing. But still, we can’t tell which specific invoicing app is the best for your Shopify store. So, go through your Shopify business needs and choose the best app for you out of these top 10 Shopify invoicing apps.
And if you want to boost your customer service, Helplama Helpdesk can help you automate most of the customer support workflows and other e-commerce processes as well.
Start your 15-day free trial now! No credit card is required.