Manually managing events for your Shopify store can be overwhelming for you as a store owner.
How to manage Shopify events hassle-free? Use a good Shopify Calendar App. It can not only remind you about the events but can also help you will Shopify event registration.
In this post, we have put together the Top 5 Shopify Calendar Event Apps after trying and testing several apps.
Table of Contents
The Shop Events Calendar (Rating ⭐ 5/5, 58 Reviews)
Developed by The Shop Apps, The Shop Events Calendar is a top-rated Shopify events app that can help you add a calendar widget to your store that can showcase your Shore events and promos. Moreover, you can customize this widget to match your store theme and design.
- Unlimited events: You can create as many events as you want and add them to your Shopify calendar.
- Customization: The calendar widget can be customized as per your store theme and fonts.
- 1-click install: Quickly install the calendar in one click and embed it wherever you want on your store.
- Translation: The app supports multiple languages and translates calendars as per region.
The Shop Apps offer one paid plan that costs just $5 per month with a 7-day free trial.
Evey Events & Tickets (Rating ⭐ 4.6/5, 71 Reviews)
Evey Event & Tickets is one of the intuitive and best apps developed by StayTuned. With Evey, you can create highly customized online and in-person events and sell tickets to your Shopify customers.
Moreover, this advanced app lets you control how tickets look and how they are sent to your customers.
- Dashboard: A dedicated dashboard to manage sales, attendees, check-in accounts, and more.
- Ticket types: You can create a variety of ticket types – virtual, seated, tiered, multi-day, etc.
- Integrations: The app integrates seamlessly with Klaviyo, Mailchimp, Zoom, Shopify POS, and more.
Free to install when you pay $1 per ticket sold. Paid plans start from $49/mo with a 14-day free trial.
Event Ticketing (Rating ⭐ 4.9/5, 28 Reviews)
Are you an event organizer looking for an app to sell Shopify event tickets? If yes, Event Ticketing by the developer Guest Manager is made for you.
It can help you create Shopify events and sell tickets to your customers. You can customize the design of tickets and sell them using your store’s default checkout process.
- Validation: Scan the ticket code to validate a ticket.
- Track sales: Get a dashboard to track sales of event tickets.
- Customization: Customize the event tickets to match your store design.
ET is free to install when you pay $1 per ticket sold. Paid plans start from $19 per month with decreasing per ticket fee. A 3-day free trial is available.
Facebook Events Calendar (Rating ⭐ 4.9/5, 15 Reviews)
An event app developed by Omega, Facebook Event Calander allows you to showcase your Facebook events on your Shopify store. The calendar can be embedded in different layouts and you can also add a buy button to sell event tickets.
- 1-click sync: The app auto-updates the events from your Facebook page in a few clicks.
- Buy button: Add a “buy tickets” button if you want to sell event tickets.
- Customize calendar: Choose out of a variety of layouts – List, Grid, Widget, Snippet, etc.
Costs $7.99 per month with a 14-day free trial.
Mahina Event Calendar App (Rating ⭐ 4.9/5, 6 Reviews)
Mahina is underrated but a great Shopify event registration app that can enable you to create events, collect RSVPs, and sell products as tickets.
The app UI is intuitive, allowing you to create and showcase eye-catching events on your Shopify store.
- Sell products: You can link products to the events and sell them as tickets.
- RSVPs: Collect RSVPs and send customized email responses.
- Event filters: Create custom event filters to make them easily found.
Free for up to 5 events. Paid plans start from $9.99/month with a 7-day free trial.
Creating events while selling products online is a great strategy to engage your customers and scale your e-commerce business. But managing events manually can be time-consuming and lead to regretting errors.
So it is a no-brainer that you should definitely use a Shopify events & ticketing app to manage your events effectively. All the Shopify calendar and event apps listed in this post are the best. But, we still suggest you try them before subscribing to the paid plans.
Another Shopify app that you should try is Helplama Helpdesk – an ecommerce customer support helpdesk app that can help you automate workflows and delight your customers.
Start your 15-day free trial now! No credit card is required.