Last Updated: February 2024
If you want to add custom fields to your store, there are many Shopify customer fields apps that can do the work for you.
But finding and researching the apps to select the best Shopify custom fields app can consume a lot of your precious time.
That is why we have done the research and have listed the 7 best Shopify custom fields apps.
Table of Contents
Free Custom Form Fields (Rating ⭐ 5/5, 30 Reviews)
As the name suggests, Free Custom Form Fields by Magical Apps is a free yet great app that can help you add custom fields to your products and start collecting additional details about your customers. If you’re looking for a free Shopify custom product fields app, this is the one to integrate with!
- Variety of fields: Short answer, multiple choice, checkboxes, and more.
- Field groups: Create group fields and apply flexible rules and conditions.
- Automation: Collected information automatically gets added to the customer order information after checkout.
Helium Customer Fields (Rating ⭐ 4.9/5, 282 Reviews)
This is one of the best apps developed by Helium that allows you to create unique customer signup forms and save the collected data to customer accounts.
- Drag and drop: Build custom forms and fields with drag and drop builder.
- Account approval: To avoid spam account generation, require customers to verify their email addresses.
- Empower customers: Allow customers to edit their name, email, or custom fields.
Starts from $12 per month with a 14-day free trial.
Accentuate Custom Fields (Rating ⭐ 4.9/5, 56 Reviews)
Custom Fields by Accentuate Digital is an advanced and all-in-one Shopify custom fields app that empowers you to create advanced field types for any object on your Shopify store.
- Several options: Choose between checkboxes, multi-language text, images, dates, lists, etc.
- Custom layouts: Use default layouts or create your own layout from scratch.
- Image: Add images to fields, resize and crop them as per your need.
Free for development and trial stores. Paid plans start from $20 per month with a 30-day free trial.
Powerful Contact Form Builder (Rating ⭐ 4.8/5, 853 Reviews)
Do you want to create contact forms for your customers? If yes, this app by Powerfulform.com is indeed a powerful app to do so. It enables you to create unique and advanced forms by adding customer fields of your choice or creating them using its intuitive builder.
- No coding: You do not need any technical knowledge to create forms.
- Allow uploads: Require or allow your customers to upload images or files using the form.
- Captcha: Create forms with captcha, condition logic, etc.
Free for up to 1 form and 12 fields. Paid plan costs $9.99/mo with a 7-day free trial.
Bonify Customer Account Fields (Rating ⭐ 5/5, 12 Reviews)
Collect additional information from customers when they register or sign up for your Shopify store. Additionally, with the Customer Account Fields app by Bonify, you can create conditional fields based on customer responses.
- Basic registration fields: Add text, dates, numbers, and more.
- Conditional fields: You can create conditional fields based on customer responses.
- Hidden fields: This advanced app also has a feature to create hidden fields for internal use.
Free with limited features. Paid plans start from $9/mo with a 14-day free trial.
Bonify Custom Fields (Rating ⭐ 4.7/5, 147 Reviews)
Another great app developed by Bonify is not limited to just registration fields, it is a complete custom fields Shopify app packed with useful features.
- Data imports: Import files/images, and other types of meta fields data.
- Bulk editor: Make fast changes to multiple items at once.
- Customer support: Bonify’s customer support team is fast and friendly.
Starts from $14 per month with a 14-day free trial.
Metafields Custom Field Master (Rating ⭐ 4.5/5, 76 Reviews)
You might have already got an idea of the app by its name. Metafields Custom Field Master app by HulkApps.com is about creating and managing content across your Shopify store easily.
- Bulk import: Save you time by importing the meta fields in bulk.
- Dynamic logic: The app allows you to personalize the shopping experience by creating dynamic logic.
- Multi-language support: You can add and display information in any language.
Starts from $9.90 per month with a 5-day free trial.
There are a variety of Shopify custom fields apps that can help you with different things. Whether you are looking for a custom field app for your Shopify products, to build sign-up forms, or something else, the apps listed in this post are the best and can help you with multiple purposes. So definitely integrate the apps into your store.
However, we suggest you try the apps before subscribing to the paid plans.
And if you want to accelerate and automate Shopify customer service, try the Saufter – an ecommerce helpdesk that understands and automates customer service workflows. Your customers and team will thank you!
Start your 15-day free trial now! No credit card is required.