Last Updated: December 2023
Do you want to show coming soon for your out-of-stock products? Or if your Shopify site is under construction, there are many Shopify coming soon apps that you can use.
But researching and selecting the best apps can be overwhelming for you as a store owner.
That’s why we have done the legwork and shortlisted 5 best coming soon Shopify apps for your store.
Table of Contents
PreOrder PreSale & Coming Soon (Rating ⭐ 5/5, 14 Reviews)
“Sell pre-order products! Keep selling with backorders.”
This app by Kaktus not only allows you to show coming soon for your sold products but allows you to take pre-orders as well.
The app is easy to use and you can set it up within minutes. Best of all, the app is totally free!
- Fully customizable: Match the pre-order button color, text, and design as per your store.
- Mobile friendly: Optimized for mobile screens, works seamlessly.
- Track revenue and AOV: Full analytics allow you to track the conversion, revenue, and total views in one place.
Under Construction Coming Soon (Rating ⭐ 4.4/5, 124 Reviews)
“Age verification | Coming soon | Under Maintenance page”
If you’re looking for an under construction page Shopify app, this app by the developer – Indetixweb is one of the best coming soon page Shopify apps you should use. Additionally, the app can be used for age verification.
Furthermore, it works seamlessly directly through Shopify Admin and doesn’t impact the Shopify page speed.
- Auto schedule coming soon: Schedule when to start and stop displaying the coming soon page.
- Add countdown to launch: When your website is temporarily unavailable or under maintenance mode, you can show a countdown timer to your visitors so they can simply know.
- Various layouts and customizations: Select the best out of multiple ready-to-use layouts and customize them as per your choice.
The app is free to use for Partners Stores and the paid plan costs just $1.99/month.
Preorderly – Preorder & Coming Soon (Rating ⭐ 4.4/5, 127 reviews)
“Pre-Order/Sold Out/Coming Soon/Backorder/Pre-sale/Out of Stock”
Preorderly can help you offer pre-orders to your customers when launching a new product on your Shopify store or have out-of-stock products to keep sales flowing in.
- Collect pre-orders: Create buzz around new product launches with pre-orders and capture sales during out-of-stock inventory levels.
- Scheduling pre-orders: Capture sales by scheduling pre-orders with a start and/or end date leading up to new product launches or when products are sold out.
- Completely customizable: Easily configure preorders on specific products, including down to each variant of those products.
Starts at $9.99/month, and a 14-day free trial is available.
Back In Stock – Restock Alerts (Ratings ⭐ 4.9/5, 1527 Reviews)
“Send Back In Stock notifications on Email, SMS, Push & Messenger”
Back in Stock – Restock Alerts app by Appikon Software is a back-in-stock alert app that notifies your customers via email, SMS, Facebook Messenger, and Push. This app is compatible with multiple themes and works in all languages.
You can fully customize all sign-up forms and alerts to suit your store theme. Also, you can use the ‘coming soon’ feature of the app to launch products and gauge market demand from wait lists.
- Restock notifications: This restocks alert app automatically plugs in a sign-up button whenever a product or variant goes out of stock.
- Customer alerts: Offer custom alert subscriptions of a product by size, color, or style and help to analyze customer intent, and send them personalized in-stock notifications.
- Location-based alerts: Only alert the customer if the product is back in stock in the location they have subscribed from.
A free plan with up to 10 alerts per month is available. Paid plans start from $19.99/mo with a 7-day free trial.
EasyOrder – Order Form | COD (Rating ⭐ 4.7/5, 50 reviews)
“Order form for COD. Cash-on-delivery quick orders. Pre-order.”
As the name suggests, the EasyOrder app provides a customizable single-step quick order form popup, replacing the standard checkout process.
If you use COD and don’t use online payments for some of your orders, then EasyOrder can help you improve the conversion rate. The app also allows taking pre-orders in case your products are out of stock.
- Quick COD order submission: Let your customers submit a quick order in one single click with a simple popup form.
- Pre-order form: Allow customers to place pre-orders by just filling out a quick pre-order form.
- Custom usage: You can use EasyOrder form checkout for some orders that do not require immediate payment and native checkout for others.
No free plan is available. Costs $10/month with a 7-day free trial.
Showing the coming soon button or page is a great strategy to tell your website visitors that their favorite products will be back in stock soon.
All Coming soon/pre-order/back-in-stock apps are best and liked by their users for their features and unique functionalities. But still, we can’t tell which specific Shopify app is the best for your Shopify store because it depends on your business type and needs. However, we would suggest trying the apps before paying for them.
And if you need help with customer service, try the Helplama Helpdesk, a customer service help desk software specialized for Shopify and other e-commerce businesses.
Start your 15-day free trial now! No credit card is required.