E-commerce Analytics plays an important role in growing your business profitably. It is a collection of data from all the important metrics (sales, purchase costs, shipping costs, taxes, etc) impacting your store. These insights help you identify and optimize the required changes for the improvement of your business.
Manual recording and analyzing all of this humongous data takes huge time. Hence Shopify hosts nearly 1.5k analytics apps on its platform.
Out of which we are presenting the 12 best Shopify Analytics apps after in-depth research on the most number of downloads and reviews, as the best user experience says it all.
BeProfit, (Overall ratings: 4.9/5⭐, 282 reviews)
BeProfit is an extremely accurate financial profit calculator & data analytics reporting with a profit tracker inbuilt.
- Enables optimization of ads, email campaigns, affiliates, and influencers through UTM tracking.
- Snapshot of profit, sales & orders presented as Intuitive charts & tables.
- Generates all business metrics of per-country profitability reports, revenue, profit, COGS, ROAS, taxes, and more.
- Provides Cohort Analysis of CLV to optimize profits.
- Integrations with Facebook Ads, Google Ads, ShipStation, ShipHero, Google Docs, and Klaviyo.
Pricing: 14-day free trial, free starter plan, and other plans ranging from $25 to $150 per month. Annual plans are also available.
Report Pundit, (Overall ratings: 5/5⭐, 1077 reviews)
Report Pundit is a powerful and flexible reporting system trusted by thousands of merchants for its efficient cohort reporting and access to all Shopify data analytics.
- GDPR and CCPA compliant.
- Create custom reports using the “Calculated Fields” tool and send automated emails to suppliers, accountants, fulfillment vendors, partners, or management.
- Integrates with Google Sheets, Google Analytics, Facebook Ads, Paypal, Klaviyo, and ShipStation.
- Segment by Country, Draft Orders, Product Type, Product, UTM source, Referring site, Vendor, Order Source, Gift card, Discount Code. Sales by order tags, product tags, and customer tags.
Pricing: 14-day free trial, a free plan, and other plans starting from $9 to $35 per month.
Analyzify Google Analytics, (Overall ratings: 5/5⭐, 144 reviews)
This is an all-in-one Shopify data analytics app, which takes care of all your data & tracking needs for your Shopify store within 8 minutes.
- A Done-For-You setup option for Google Tag Manager and complex data layers is available for free.
- Deep Product, Sales, Cart Performance Reports, Google Analytics Content & Channel Grouping, Funnels, and Advanced Custom Dimensions (User ID, User Recency, User Frequency, User Monetary, and User Type) are generated.
- Integrates with Google Ads, Facebook Pixel, Criteo, and Pinterest Pixel along with other pre-built integrations.
Pricing: One-time fee of $449.
Report Toaster, (Overall ratings: 5/5⭐, 125 reviews)
Report Toaster by Cloudlab is the most powerful reporting and analytics for Shopify stores with 100+ pre-built report templates to create custom reports from real-time data.
- Complete data reports of products, inventory, orders, customers, sales, fulfillments, finances, and Taxes.
- The app lets you calculate commissions, set up aging buckets, or get data from tags, note attributes, and line item properties.
- Save time by easy export and downloading reports as CSV or PDF files to format and share links with staff or third parties that don’t have access to your Shopify admin.
- Integrates with Google Sheets, Paypal, Mechanic, ShipStation, Zapiet, and Variant options.
- All data is displayed in your local time zone and local currency.
Pricing: 14-day free trial, Free plan, and plans ranging from $9 to $150 per month.
Segments, (Overall ratings: 5/5⭐, 49 reviews)
Built exclusively for Shopify, Segments provides data analytics and automated customer segmentation for Shopify and Shopify Plus brands.
- 1-click integration with marketing channels like Klaviyo, Omnisend, Active Campaign, Facebook, Google, PostScript, Drip, Mailchimp, and Recharge.
- Get Shopify insights to drive repeat purchases up to 60%, boost CTR, and increase email revenue.
- Track performance on a 1-page executive summary with important KPIs such as new vs. repeat revenue, profit margin, AOV, ARPU, and Avg. number of orders (ANO).
Pricing: 14-day free trial, and plans ranging from $79 to $849 per month (caters to all business sizes).
Polar Analytics, (Overall ratings: 5/5⭐, 35 reviews)
With the Polar Analytics software, bring all your multichannel analytics data to one place and monitor issues in real-time.
- The software helps you get automated and actionable marketing insights like customer acquisition cost (CAC), Marketing efficiency ratio, and customer Life time value (LTV), without any engineering required.
- Unlimited pre-built integrations for Shopify data analytics, Google Analytics, Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Bing Ads, Pinterest Ads, Tiktok Ads, Snapchat Ads, Klaviyo, and Google Sheets are available.
- Get smart alerts on your most important KPIs notified immediately via e-mail or Slack.
Pricing: 14-day free trial, Free plan, and other pro plans ranging from $149 to $649 per month. Annual billing is available too.
Blyp.ai, (Overall ratings: 5/5⭐, 26 reviews)
Blyp.ai is a 100% automated analytics and reporting app that is active 24/7 and provides you insights into 360º of your eCommerce performance.
- It auto-detects and intimates insights into your LTV, ROAS, HML, merchandising mix, traffic, marketing mix, coupons, 404 and broken links, and so much more.
- Integrates with Google Analytics, Google Ads, Facebook, Klaviyo, Instagram, and Attentive.
- You will get comprehensive weekly and monthly downloadable reports auto-generated.
Pricing: 14-day free trial, a free plan, and plans from $29 to $199 per month.
Better Reports, (Overall ratings: 4.9/5⭐, 774 reviews)
Better Reports generates advanced reporting and analytics for Shopify stores.
- Integrates with Google Drive, Google Sheets, and Email.
- Build custom reports and share by email, CSV file, or Google Sheet and custom schedule report generation.
- Works on mobile, tablets, and desktops.
- Support for custom fields of Cost of Goods / Profit / Inventory Valuation.
- Reports top N per group (i.e. top 10 referring sites per month)
Pricing: 14-day free trial and plans starting from $19.90 to $299.90 per month.
Lifetimely LTV & Profit, (Overall ratings: 4.9/5⭐, 362 reviews)
Over 4000 D2C brands, Four Sigmatic, and Nomad trust in Lifetimely analytics and reports that are comprehensive and automated.
- App set up in 15 minutes and automatically pulls your order and product cost data from Shopify.
- Fully customizable dashboards to enter/integrate all expenses like ad spend, shipping costs, COGS, etc and track all of your KPIs in real-time, with the option to receive daily email reports.
- Advanced filters to discover differences in LTV based on marketing channel, product, coupon code, and a CAC Payback tool to calculate ad spend break-even points.
- Integrates with Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Google Analytics, Microsoft Ads, Bing Ads, Recharge, ShipStation, and TikTok.
Pricing: 14-day free trial and other plans from $19 to $99 per month.
Conversific, (Overall ratings: 4.9/5⭐, 149 reviews)
Conversific Profit Analytics helps grow your business using multiple award-winning software that is trusted by over 40000 stores.
- Obtain automated analytics reports of all your stores unified to track your true profit and 100+ KPIs (Sales, Cost, ROAS…) daily.
- Unite the Shopify data and Google Analytics, and get all the data, profit, ROI on every spend, and conversion rates of your entire funnel in one place.
- Integrates with Google Analytics, Google Ads, Google Search Console, Facebook Ads, and Klaviyo.
Pricing: 14-day free trial, a free plan, and plans ranging from $29 to $199 per month. Annual billing is also available.
True Profit, (Overall ratings: 4.9/5⭐, 141 reviews)
TrueProfit is a profit analytics app that shows your true profit and entire financial transactions of all your stores, all in real-time and on autopilot.
- You can keep track of the cost of goods sold (COGS), Ad spends, Shipping costs, Transaction fees, Handling fees, and customs costs.
- The new Time series Line Chart helps you analyze all changes made to your store data at different time ranges.
- A Mobile version of the app is available for any time tracking.
- Integrates with Google Analytics, Google Ads, Bing Ads, Facebook Ads, Pinterest Ads, and Snapchat Ads.
Pricing: 14-day free trial, and other plans starting from $19.95 to $69 per month. Additional surcharges are applicable.
Profitario, (Overall ratings: 4.9/5⭐, 60 reviews)
Profitario automatically imports all of your store’s data from sources like Shopify, AliExpress, Facebook Ads, PayPal, and Stripe for seamless reporting.
- Track your real-time profit by using accurate Shopify data, product and shipping costs, marketing costs, COGS, disputes, and purchases of goods.
- The dashboard is very easy to use and compatible with all devices (smartphone, tablet, desktop, or laptop).
- Integrates with Facebook Ads, Ali Express, Google Analytics, PayPal, and Google Ads.
- The app comes with a Chrome Extension that pulls in your AliExpress Orders and matches them to your Shopify Orders.
Pricing: 14-day free trial, a free plan, and other plans starting from $20 to $50 per month.
We are certain that the list above gave you a fair idea about the best features and performances of those 12 analytics apps. Choose the suitable one for your Shopify store and grow your business based on strong data-driven analytics.
We also recommend you check out an AI-based Helpdesk software for fully managed customer support services, from Helplama. Integrating this Helpdesk would let you provide an enhanced customer experience on Shopify, Email, Chat, and social media channels while cutting down your manual labor time by 50%.