For eCommerce businesses, the right product imagery is not just about displaying products. It is also about creating an experience. Most customers require visual stimuli to nudge them to finalize a product.
Eye-catching displays on product pages encourage repeat buyers. Besides, augmented reality (AR) and 3D images are further revamping the entire customer experience. 360-degree or 3D product images provide a real-time experience and feel of the products.
A study by Shopify states that products with 3D/AR content observe a 94% higher conversion rate as compared to regular 2D images. As a result, brands are hustling to keep up with the rising demands for 3D product images.
Now that a growing proportion of customers expect beyond traditional 3D content that is eye-catching, we thought of bringing you the top two Shopify 3D product viewer apps currently considered the best.
The Right Shopify 3D Product Image App for You
We decided upon the two Shopify 3D product viewer apps after considering multiple factors such as:
- Rating on Shopify store
- App’s ranking on search engines and reviews
- Top features
Let’s dive in.
1. Spin Studio – Spinning Images
Showcase your products creatively in a 360-degree spinning view with the Spin Studio.
360-degree product photography is not only about rotation; your customers can also interact with the product. For instance, they can fold or unfold the product visually. Customers can rotate images using a mouse on a desktop or a finger on a touch screen device.
You can highlight the advantages of your products by using fancy interactive animations. In addition, it also supports product animation for your storefront that can work wonders to attract visitors. You can personalize the app and change its design, style, and theme.
Its reasonable pricing makes it a perfect fit for startups and growing stores.
- Provide 360 spinning 3D product photos
- Allow shop owners to have complete control over 3D product photos to highlight certain features and do more
- Easy to personalize the design theme of the store-front
- Support products’ animation at the storefront
- Simple setup to add and animate 3D product images within a few clicks.
- Regular updates to keep you up to date.
Advantages of Spin 3D Image App
- Showcase products in full 3D view
- Let customers examine your products from any angle
- 360-view icons for thumbnails in product galleries
- It automatically adds the 3D product images to the product gallery
- Simple to set up and use
- Customers can upload photos for animations easily
- Reasonable pricing for paid plans
Spin Studio is one of the most reasonable Shopify 3d product viewers. It doesn’t charge you anything if you only want to use a single 360-degree/ 3D image. If you want to have more than one, you can go for the following plans:
- Basic Plan: $4.95/month (up to 10 products)
- Standard Plan: $9.95/month (up to 25 products)
- Advanced Plan: $19.95/month (up to 100 products)
4.4 / 5 – Based on the overall product review on the official website.
2. Spiff 3D Product Customizer
Spiff takes the 3D product rendering to the next level. It lets you personalize the product dynamically in real-time.
This app can be especially beneficial if your shop sells personalized or customized product alternatives, as it is difficult to visualize such merchandise for the customers otherwise. If they cannot visualize the finished product, it can lead to cart abandonment.
This app is ideal for growing an established Shopify store. Even the pricing and features are a bit advanced compared to other Shopify 3d product viewer apps.
- Lets’ you create backgrounds from an illustration
- You can use bespoke fonts
- Provide AR functionality
- Let’s you add customizable characters
- Dynamic Product Visualization lets customers interact with your products and customize them in 3D without any code.
- File Setup/Assembly lets you automate the file or data creation process that creates custom orders for fulfillment.
- With Downstream Automation, you can route order data to your fulfillment partner through flexible integrations and automate your customization process.
Advantages of Spiff 3D Image App
- Personalize products in 2D and 3D
- No code is needed to personalize the product in real-time
- Customers have the option to add images from their end
- It empowers end-users to create their own AR experiences
- Customers can choose textures for the product to add realism
- It is easy to use
- You can store the data in a secure repository
- Provides WYSIWYG configurable workflow editor for greater customization control
- Configurable order routing features
- Active support team
Spiff offers a Base plan for $99 with 2 users, 25 products, and 50 workflows. You can also opt for multiple features and services from their add-on plans.
4.5 / 5 – Based on the overall product review on the official website.
Sell More With Shopify 3D Product Viewer
The adage “show don’t tell” fits perfectly in this scenario. Product image apps can help you build trust, confidence, and the impression of being qualitative among potential buyers. In addition, it:
- Increases conversion rates
- Reduces cart abandonment ratio
- Builds confidence & trust by displaying authenticity
- Reduces the number of returns
We know that choosing the right 3D image app can be daunting. Hopefully, one of the two Shopify 3D product viewer apps mentioned here is the right one for your store.
For more such valuable insights, check out Helplama’s blog.