SendInBlue is one of the popular customer interaction and marketing tools. It can serve many of your marketing needs but it lacks when it comes to real-time customer interaction and service experience. So most likely, you would need another tool for your customer support team. Or… you can look for a Sendinblue alternative that can fulfill both your marketing and customer service needs! So if you’re looking for a Sendinblue alternative or competitor, we have put together a list of the top seven tried and tested alternatives cum competitors to Sendinblue. In this post, we will walk you through:
1. Limited to marketingSendinblue mainly focuses on marketing via email and SMS. If you’re using Sendinblue, you would need another tool for productive customer interaction. Better you go for a tool that facilitates excellent customer interaction along with marketing.
2. Limited AnalyticsThe graphic representation of results (opens and clicks) over time is only available in the pro version as per a user review.
3. Lack of customer support featuresProviding a self-service customer portal is the need of the hour. In fact, 70% of consumers expect a company’s website to include a self-service application. So, it’s not a brainer to look for a customer support tool that allows you to build a self-service portal. But Sendinblue is a tool that is mainly about sales and marketing.
4. Expensive as you scaleYou only get to send only 300 emails/day in the standard plan which is fair enough for a small business but upgrading to pro plans would be expensive compared to what you get in the standard plan.
Top 7 Sendinblue Competitors
1. Helplama HelpdeskBeing a cloud-based and unified customer service platform, Helplama Helpdesk allows you to support customers through multiple customer support channels: live chat, phone, email, and social media. Helplama’s AI system for managing returns and e-mail drafting will significantly reduce your team’s workload and increase productivity. It’s also one of the few platforms in this industry that offer Automated Agent Training based on YOUR past customer interactions/tickets. Furthermore, automate collection of reviews, testimonials, and UGC, and give a boost to your marketing efforts.
- You will have access to an e-commerce marketplace where you can hire tested customer service professionals.
- It detects delays and problems with your customers’ orders automatically.
- Your agents can view all customer interactions and information in a single window using the helpdesk.
- Some workflow issues were discovered by users, which have since been resolved.
- Limited options for visual customization.
2. Kayako (Overall ratings: 4.1/5⭐, 212 reviews)Kayako is yet another Sendinblue alternative that allows you to keep all customer conversations in one place. Kayako allows for simple ticket management and the ability to escalate and de-escalate between different levels of support. Kayako also has a low maintenance requirement and is well-known for its customization features.
- You can create individual customer profiles and keep track of all their conversations.
- Customers can access self-service support 24/7.
- It includes native mobile apps for iOS and Android.
- Kayako lacks sufficient reporting capabilities.
- Many of the features are only available on the more expensive plans.
- During a live chat with a customer, there is no option for file uploads.
3. Zoho Desk (Overall ratings: 4.4/5⭐, 3,977 reviews)Zoho Desk is an all-in-one help desk ticketing system that enables you to provide faster and more effective customer support. We discovered that it was simple to set up and highly customizable. Zoho Desk comes with an easy-to-use ticketing view that facilitates team collaboration. It also includes automation features that make it simple to scale to a large number of customers.
- In comparison to the other options, the Zoho desk is very reasonably priced.
- The knowledge base articles are integrated with the ticket description to provide useful articles that may answer the user’s question.
- It includes a wide variety of customization options that can be tailored to your specific company’s requirements.
- Because there are so many features available, it can be a little intimidating at first.
- If you are unfamiliar with the features, it will most likely be difficult to implement custom functions.
- There aren’t many custom fields for web forms.
4. LiveChat (Overall ratings: 4.5/5⭐, 742 reviews)LiveChat is a tool for businesses to manage customer support across multiple channels. The platform allows you to consolidate all of your customer support messages onto a single dashboard and keep track of all of your customer conversations in one place. Some of the key features include saved responses, auto messages, chat surveys, and so on. LiveChat also has an integrations store where you can find useful plugins for your chat window.
- The tagging feature allows you to easily find specific conversations.
- It also includes a daily chat summary, which provides a quick snapshot of your team’s daily performance.
- When you don’t have an agent available, the system will automatically create tickets.
- There is no notification system on the customer’s end.
- There have been reports of the system slowing down when a large number of customers are waiting in a queue.
- Requires a better user experience on the mobile version.
5. Helpshift (Overall ratings: 4.3/5⭐, 368 reviews)Helpshift is a live chat solution that includes a variety of features, integrations, and multichannel support options to provide the best support possible to customers. The most notable feature is that your team can create a database of canned responses so that they can quickly respond to frequently asked questions, saving your team time and providing customers with faster responses. Helpshift is also mobile-friendly, allowing customers to easily switch between interacting with support agents and completing actions on your website.
- Helpshift has a flexible pricing system that allows you to pay only for the features you require.
- They provide excellent customer service and will walk you through the setup and general usage.
- At a glance, it provides extensive information about the current status of a ticket.
- The out-of-the-box BI platform is not very user-friendly.
- Helpshift requires technical knowledge to get it implemented into your applications.
- It does not provide access to some critical customer channels such as SMS, Apple Business Chat, etc.
6. Drift (Overall ratings: 4.3/5⭐, 701 reviews)Drift is another option we’ve included in our list of the best Sendinblue alternatives. This tool is intended to combine human efforts and automation, allowing you to support customers using both live chat and a chatbot at the same time. The best part about Drift is that customers can contact you from wherever they feel most at ease, and your team can collaborate in a single support queue that contains all of your customer requests.
- The Drift team is constantly releasing updates to improve their platform.
- It includes free communication and calendaring tools for the Google ecosystem.
- Drift’s chatbot builder is extremely user-friendly and intuitive.
- The Drift Chrome extension has issues with notifying users in a timely manner.
- There is a learning curve involved, which makes training your team members difficult.
- Users have reported that they constantly upsell through emails or on the user dashboard.
7. Intercom (Overall ratings: 4.4/5⭐, 2,384 reviews)Intercom is a customer communication platform that allows for targeted customer communication across multiple channels. Intercom allows users to communicate with their customers through live chat, email, in-app messaging, and push notifications. It is not only an effective tool for customer communication but also for displaying company news, knowledge base articles, and so on. In addition, their chatbot is one of the most sophisticated and well-developed on the market.
- Intercom is constantly adding new features and improving existing ones.
- The platform allows you to tag other team members and take notes.
- Custom parameters can be used to create campaigns and automation.
- Integration with Calendly can be a little buggy at times.
- It does not include any user behavior statistics.
- Onboarding new administrators/ agents can be challenging.