Do you know, the average return rate is 18.1%? That’s the reason you should always apply return label on your product packaging so that it’s easier for your customers to return them.
You can either paste a slip that contains your address or a QR code that when scanned will redirect your customers to your location via google maps.
However, if you are looking for steps to apply a return shopping label in Shopify, then you are at the right place. Here we have curated 5 easy steps to assist you.
So, let us dive in and check the content in this article.
- Different Types Of Return Labels
- Benefits Of Return Label
- 5 Steps To Apply Return Label In Shopify
- Meet Helplama Helpdesk, The Best Return Management Tool
Different Types Of Return Label
There are two different types of return labels, let’s have a look at them.
- Pre-paid label- In this type of return label, you only pay once for the label and send it to the customer when they demand it.
- Postpaid label- In this type of return label, you pay for the labels and send them with the package order, even if your customers don’t intend to return the product.
Benefits Of Return Labels
Increases Customer Experience
Do you know 76% of customers will buy from a store again if they had an easy return process? Thus, if you apply return labels on your packaging, the customers don’t have to again and again contact you for the return.
They can simply inform you and parcel back the product, this will save their time and energy.
Assured Safe Return
There are chances that when your customers fill out a return form they might enter your address wrong. Thus, a return label will ensure that they don’t have to manually fill out the form and reduces the chances of human error.
You Can Choose The Mailing Class
You can choose mail class, which allows you to pick a pocket-friendly courier partner and reduce the product return cost.
5 Steps To Apply Return Label In Shopify
Here are 5 easy steps to help you apply return labels on your orders through Shopify.
Step 1: Open your Shopify store, and navigate to settings>shipping.
Step 2: Now click on Returns and Exchanges and then choose Create Return Label.
Step 3: In the Order Number field enter the exact number you want to create the label for.
Step 4: Now in the Return Reason field fill the reasons and enter the tracking information.
Step 5: In the last step you need to click on Create Return
Meet Helplama Helpdesk, The Best Return Management Tool
- Return management: Helplama return management allows you to track the return package and it even helps you reduce return abuse in your store. Moreover, it can send notifications to your customers like return accepted, delivery agent on its way, and more.
- Order management: Helplama provides 24X7 order management, ensuring that your customers don’t receive delayed delivery. It can also update your customers via notifications.
- Customer support: With the help of Helplama’s AI chatbot you can automate your customer support. It can attend to your customers in real-time and solve their queries using knowledge base articles.
- Social media management: The AI bot can collect good reviews from platforms like Google, Facebook, Trustpilot, etc and post them on your social media handle.
Now, in the end, we hope that this article has helped you apply return labels on your orders through Shopify. Here we have also listed the benefits of return labels, in case you are in double mind.
However, if you are looking for return management software, then you should try Helplama Helpdesk. It assists you in 24X7 order and return management to reduce return abuse in your store.
So, what are you waiting for?