A Shopify photo gallery is key for any store to entice shoppers and boost sales. If you’re looking for a Shopify gallery app, we can help you with it.
Researching and selecting the best Shopify image gallery app can be overwhelming for you as a store owner.
That’s why we have done the leg work and have listed the top 10 image gallery Shopify apps:
Table of Contents
GO Product Page Gallery + Zoom (Rating ⭐ 4.9/5, 47 Reviews)
“NEW! Product Image Gallery, Image Slider, Carousel, Image Zoom”
If you want a Zara-style gallery with image zoom for your store, this app can do the work for you. Not only image zoom, but Go Product Gallery also features an image slider, carousel, and collage-type galleries. In short, it is a powerful app with a variety of features and customizations.
Best of all, it’s a free Shopify image gallery app if you are on a Shopify trial or using the Shopify Partner plan.
- Multiple layout options: Choose any of the numerous layout options to showcase the images and videos.
- Optimized for mobile devices: Touch gestures such as swipe, pinch and drag all work beautifully for mobile devices.
- Video features: You can autoplay, mute, control, loop, video, and Youtube embeds.
- Lazy load support: Product images are lazy loaded to optimize your page loading speed.
Free for all stores that are on a Shopify Trial or Partner Plan. Paid plan costs just $2.99/mo with a 14-day free trial.
Instagram Feed, Story & TikTok (Rating ⭐ 5/5, 729 Reviews)
“Instagram Shop, Instagram Gallery, Instafeed & Section Feed”
With the Insta Feed Shopify app by Social Head, you can not only add an Instagram feed-like image gallery to Shopify but you can also embed your TikTok video feed anywhere on your Shopify store. It is one of the best and top-rated apps for social feeds that you will find on the Shopify app store.
- Shoppable Instagram Feeds: Drive sales by adding product tags to your Instagram feeds.
- Multiple templates and layouts: Choose any of the multiple feed layouts available to match your brand image.
- Easy to set up: Just connect your accounts to the app, and it will auto-sync your feeds in minutes.
A free plan with up to one feed and basic features is available. The paid plans with all features cost $9.90 per month.
Image Gallery + Video ‑ EA (Rating ⭐ 4.9/5, 423 Reviews)
“Image Gallery + Video Gallery + Photo Lookbook”
This image gallery Shopify app by EnormApps is one of the best and most popular gallery builder apps you will find on the Shopify store.
Not only images, but you can also showcase product videos, user-generated video testimonials, and other video content as per your choice.
- Types of galleries: Fashion, reviews, press, magazines, portraits, portfolios, masonry, editorial, and more.
- SEO friendly: Add titles, captions, alt tags, and hyperlinks to your images.
- Fast loading speeds: All Images are loaded from the CDN. This ensures that your page loads fast.
Free plan with 1 image + 1 video gallery. Paid plans start from $1.99/mo only.
GG Product Page Slider&Gallery (Rating ⭐ 4.9/5, 201 Reviews)
“Product Image Gallery, Carousel, Slideshow + Zoom & Variants”
The best and most popular apps built by Gigilabs, the GG Product Page slider can help you replace your standard product page images with a neat image slider.
Moreover, the app is highly rated by merchants because it saved them space on the product page and creates a better layout for product images.
- One-click setup: the app is designed to integrate with Shopify automatically and supports most themes.
- Responsive slider: Support touch swipe on mobile screens and hovers automatically.
- Supports videos: Create a carousel of product images and videos.
A free plan is available. Paid plans start from $4.99/month with a 7-day free trial.
XO Gallery (Rating ⭐ 5/5, 98 Reviews)
“Fastest way to get Gallery, Portfolio, and Lookbook pages”
The gallery app by Xopify is not so popular but one of the best apps to create customizable and unlimited photo galleries for your store.
Furthermore, the app seamlessly works within the Shopify admin and works with the latest Shopify themes.
- Increase conversions: Function smoothly on every screen size to never miss a potential customer.
- Visual build tool: Easily drag-drop and enhance your look with up to 19 pre-defined effects plus many more settings.
- Unlimited galleries: Create any number of galleries with unlimited photos and easily showcase any part of your site.
Free up to 12 images. Paid plan starts from $5.95/mo with a 7-day free trial.
A photo gallery app for Shopify is a convenient way to boost your store’s engagement and revenue by showcasing images in the best and most engaging way possible.
All the gallery Shopify apps listed in this post are best and loved by users for their unique features. But still, we can tell you which specific app is the best for your store because it depends on your needs. However, we would suggest you use the free plan or try the apps before subscribing to the paid plans.
And if you want to automate and streamline your customer service, Helplama Helpdesk is a specialized tool for e-commerce that can help you automate and boost your customer service workflows.
Start your 15-day free trial now! No credit card is required.