Last Updated: December 2023
Are you searching for Jitbit Help Desk alternatives? We can help you choose the best Jitbit alternative for your business.
Jitbit Help Desk is a good customer support ticketing system that primarily focuses on email. It is offered as both SaaS and on-premise versions at reasonable prices while simultaneously being feature-rich.
Still, there are many reasons to look for an alternative to the Jitbit Help Desk including a lack of integrations and an unfriendly user interface.
In this post, we will help you know:
Why should you look for an alternative to Jitbit Help Desk?
- Issues with reports: The reporting element is somewhat limited regarding the number of reports that can be generated. These reports are also rigid and lack customization options.
- Lack of native integrations: There is a lack of native integration such as with Twitter, Facebook, and Microsoft Flow.
- Ticket access issues: Access to tickets that have been categorized cannot be easily provided to those who do not yet have that. This makes sharing tickets with other groups or teams challenging without changing the ticket category.
- Not enough ticket customization options: There aren’t enough customization options with the tickets themselves to make them more comprehensive.
- User interface issues: The user interface has been described as ‘clunky’. It can be hard to set up, slow to load, and is not all that great for task management.
- No group-level permissions: There aren’t any group-level permissions. Three security tiers mean organizations need to modify the code to handle different situations.
So, we have got enough reasons to look for the Jitbit Help Desk alternatives. Now, let’s look at the top 10 Jitbit alternatives we have put together.
Let’s now look at each Jitbit Help Desk alternative in detail.
The 10 Best Jitbit Help Desk Alternatives
- Helplama Helpdesk
- Zoho Desk
- Salesforce Service Cloud
- HubSpot Service Hub
1. Helplama Helpdesk
Helplama Helpdesk is a cloud-based customer service solution that allows you to provide omnichannel customer support as most helpdesk software does. It features ticketing, a help center, an internal and external knowledge base, live chat, email, voice, and native social media integration.
But Helplama helpdesk is more than just a helpdesk! Unlike Jitbit and most helpdesks, it facilitates simulation-based automated agent training and testing. The easy-to-use training module trains and tests your team based on your ticket history, then the software scores them on their responses and allows you to track their performance. It can reduce over 50% of your time training new agents.
Additionally, it’s possibly the only helpdesk that offers an automated collection of customer reviews and user-generated content. Simply put, Helplama can help you convert customer service into a new marketing pipeline.
So, Helplama Helpdesk is the best Jitbit help desk alternative.
- Access to the marketplace to hire trained customer service professionals
- Automatically detects delays and issues with customers’ orders
- Automated returns center (if you are in ecommerce)
- Unlimited tickets in all pricing plans
- Automated agent training is available starting from the Pro plan
- Proactive customer support options are also available starting from the Pro plan
Build by Freshworks, Freshdesk is also a cloud-based help desk system that unifies conversations from email, phone, web, chat, and social media. You get to automate routine workflows and effortlessly gather new insights with custom reports and live dashboards that capture data in real-time.
Additionally, it allows integration with a range of cutting-edge applications. You can communicate and collaborate both within your team and across teams right from within Freshdesk.
- Very well-designed UI
- A Gradual learning curve
- Self-service customer portal
- Automatic article suggestions during ticket creation
- No voice and live chat options in basic plans
- Google Calendar does not sync with it
Zendesk helps you deliver conversational customer relationships at any scale. All your customer interactions reside in a single, dynamic interface with features like web widgets and full customer history.
You can stay connected with your customers across channels and get a unified view of every customer interaction with Zendesk.
- Lots of integrations are available
- Very detailed reporting dashboard
- Very clean and responsive UI
- An occasional issue with uploading and exporting data
- Expensive compared to its alternatives
4. Zoho Desk
Zoho Desk is an award-winning, context-aware help desk software that has multi-channel capabilities. It allows you to automate repetitive actions and manage complex cross-functional service processes.
You can integrate it with other tools and add custom capabilities through REST APIs. Plus, you can build your own internal apps through SDKs (Software Development Kits).
- Economical pricing
- Easy to customize, manage, and use
- Offers a lifetime free version with basic features
- Difficult to sort tickets by account without creating a complex report
- No alerts to the end-user when the ticket is passed from one agent to another
LiveAgent allows you to streamline all customer communication channels and manage them from a single shared company inbox. Being a cloud-based help desk software, it offers social media integration, unlimited ticket history, call recordings, hybrid ticket streams, and more.
You can improve customer satisfaction with their cloud-based call center software and increase engagement with the stylish live chat widget.
- Easier than ever online communication
- Intuitive user interface
- Spam filter doesn’t work very well
- Not enough workflow customization options
6. Salesforce Service Cloud
Salesforce Service Cloud empowers companies to drive seamless engagement across the entire customer journey. Every interaction across touchpoints is powered by intelligent automation and collaborative employee experiences.
You can view all your digital interactions in one place and provide customer support instantly with self-service options.
- Very customizable
- Great reporting tools
- Omnichannel support in the basic plan
- Not very helpful email support team
- Somewhat pricey compared to its peers
- It doesn’t offer a pure helpdesk experience like its previous helpdesk – desk.com
7. HubSpot Service Hub
HubSpot Service Hub is a suite of tools that is easy to use and built on top of Hubspot’s leading CRM (Customer Relationship Management). It connects all your customer service data and channels on one CRM platform to help easily support, retain, and grow your customer base.
You get access to easy and flexible automation and reporting. Also, you can improve the customer experience through elevated customer insight.
- Flexible knowledge base
- Easy to retrieve customer history
- Potentially tricky set up
- Ticket system that is not designed for high volume
LiveChat is a complete customer service platform with custom forms and chatbot automations. You get to quickly save responses to common questions and reuse them in conversation with a few keystrokes.
It allows you to tag every chat to give it context. All chats are stored and can be accessed later on, with filters available to find conversations quickly.
- Incredibly simple to use
- Options for customization and automation of responses
- Costly compared to LiveChat Alternatives
- Automated greetings lack the ability to set logic within the conditions
Kustomer is a top-rated CRM that is AI-powered and scalable, enabling companies to deliver effortless, consistent, and personalized service and support through a single timeline view. It deploys powerful, multi-channel bots to automate routine agent interactions and drive faster resolution.
You can also preemptively identify and address customers’ needs in order to reduce inbound support volume.
- Awesome internal knowledge base
- Great customer support
- Somewhat steep learning curve regarding the web interface
- Lack of robust reporting
Intercom is a customer communications platform that can be used to build better customer relationships through personalized, messenger-based experiences across the customer journey. It allows you to deliver conversation customer experiences through chat, bots, and personalized messaging.
You can drive activation and engagement with in-product and multi-channel campaigns, tours, and surveys. It helps you provide personalized assistance at scale proactively with sel-service and support options.
- Embedded chat with history
- Offers a great user experience for the end-user.
We hope you got a good idea of the best Jitbit help desk alternatives in the helpdesk software space. But, make sure to test a helpdesk software before migrating to it.
Ultimately, you need to know if the help desk software on offer meets your business’ specific needs. The best way to do that is to opt for a free trial or request a demo and see if you will get your money’s worth by using the same.
If you’re still confused and want to stand out in your customers’ eyes, check out the Helplama Helpdesk!