Looking for an app to add Instagram feed to Shopify store? Well, there are a ton of Shopify Instagram apps that can allow you to add your Instagram feed on Shopify.
But finding the best Instagram Shopify app can be overwhelming and time-consuming for you.
That’s why we have done the research and short-listed the 7 best apps.
Table of Contents
Instafeed – Instagram Feed (Rating ⭐ 4.9/5, 1170 reviews)
“Elegant & Shoppable Official Instagram feeds that bring sales”
Instafeed by Mintt Studio is a great app to add Instagram feed to Shopify stores that look elegant and bring sales as well.
The app automatically syncs the latest content from your Insta feed to display on your store or you can show selected posts as per your choice.
Launch date: Sep 30, 2016
- Minimal and elegant: A selling-focused app with minimal and required features to increase your sales.
- Compatibility: Instafeed is compatible with all Shopify themes and doesn’t impact site speed.
- Different layouts: Choose the best out of various layouts to showcase your Insta feed on different devices.
A free version with basic features is available. Paid plans start from just $5.99/mo.
Instagram Feed, Story & TikTok (Rating ⭐ 5/5, 729 reviews)
“Instagram Shop, Instagram Gallery, Instafeed & Section Feed”
With this app by Social Head, you can not only add Instagram feed to Shopify but you can also embed your TikTok video feed anywhere on your Shopify store. It is one of the best and top-rated apps for social feeds that you will find on the Shopify app store.
Launch date: April 15, 2020
- Shoppable Instagram Feeds: Drive sales by adding product tags to your Instagram feeds.
- Multiple templates and layouts: Choose the best out of multiple feed layouts available to match your brand image.
- Easy to set up: Just connect your accounts to the app, and it will auto-sync your feeds in minutes.
A free plan with up to one feed and basic features is available. The paid plans with all features cost $9.90 per month.
Instafeed Instagram Feed/Story (Rating ⭐ 4.8/5, 531 reviews)
“Beautiful Instagram Gallery + Instagram Stories & Highlights”
One of the best apps built by Adevole, this Insta feed app allows you to all Instagram highlights and stories too along with the Instagram post feed.
Launch date: March 04, 2019
- Stories/Highlights: You can showcase your Instagram stories and highlights.
- Customization: Customize the layout, font, and heading as per your wish.
- Social proof shoutout: Prompt your website visitors to tag your account and share a story in exchange for discount coupons.
Free to use initially, +$4.95/mo when your store crosses 1000 page visits.
Instafeed Instagram Feed+Story (Rating ⭐ 5/5, 11 reviews)
“Instagram Feed, Story, Highlights & Reels – Instafeed All In 1”
The app has been recently launched yet is rated 5-star by all of its users as of now. It is a feature-rich Shopify Instagram feed app that not only allows you to add posts to your site but enables you to add stories, highlights, and reels as well.
Launch date: August 10, 2022
- Increase AOV & Revenue: Show more of what your store offers with simple Instagram CTAs.
- Headers: Create headers of stories and highlights on product pages.
- Social proof: Showcase user-generated content as social proof on your store.
Free to use initially, +$6.99/mo when your store crosses 1000 page visits.
Instagram Feed, UGC, & TikTok (Rating ⭐ 4.9/5, 309 reviews)
“Shoppable Instagram gallery that sells. Instagram Shop + TikTok”
One of the best and top-rated apps for Instagram feed on Shopify, Growave’s Instagram feed can help you showcase your Instagram feed in four different layouts. Furthermore, it’s up-to-date tech and supports all Shopify themes.
Launch date: June 25, 2015
- Shoppable Insta feed: Embed shoppable galleries on any pages of your website.
- TikTok video feed: Embed your TikTok video feed on any pages of your choice.
- Flexible galleries: Create your galleries by combining @accounts and #hashtags.
No free plan, costs $4.95/moo with a 14-day free trial.
Instagram Feed+YouTube+Reviews (Rating ⭐ 4.9/5, 18 Reviews)
“Instagram Gallery, Facebook Feed, Google Reviews, Instafeed”
This Instagram feed app by Tagembed is one of the most feature-rich Instagram Shopify apps. Actually, you can say it is a social feed app because you can embed feeds from up to 15 social media platforms including Instagram, YouTube, and TikTok.
Launch date: Feb 02, 2021
- Multiple social feeds: Add social media feeds like Instagram feeds, Facebook feed, YouTube Video Gallery, TikTok & more to showcase social proof on your store.
- Display Reviews: Showcase reviews on Google, Facebook, Yelp, etc. as social proof.
- Theme layouts: The app comes with 10+ exclusive themes and layouts.
A lifetime free plan with 1 feed and basic features. Paid plans start from $11/mo or $9/mo when billed annually.
Instagram Slider Feed (Rating ⭐ 5/5, 4 reviews)
“Instagram feed of top Instagram posts customized to your store”
Instagram Slider Feed is an easy-to-use and minimal app by Voidworks that you can use to showcase content from your Instagram feed to Shopify store.
Launch date: May 03, 2019
- Combined Instagram feed: Sync content from multiple Instragram accounts, hashtags, and locations.
- Realtime update: Keeps the feed updated with your latest Instagram content.
- Unlimited feeds: Create multiple feeds and embed them on as many as pages on your Shopify store.
Costs $4.99/mo with a 7-day free trial.
An Instagram feed for Shopify is a convenient way to boost your store’s engagement and revenue.
All the Instagram Shopify apps listed in this post are best and loved by users for their unique features. But still, we can tell you which specific app is the best for your store because it depends on your needs. However, we would suggest you using the free plan or try the apps before subscribing to the paid plans.
And if you want to automate and streamline your customer service, Helplama Helpdesk is a specialized tool for e-commerce that can help you automate and boost your customer service workflows.
Start your 15-day free trial now! No credit card is required.