Last Updated: December 2023
There have been evolving changes in customer support in this digital era, including the implementation of tools and systems to enhance efficiency and customer satisfaction. One such advancement is the Freshdesk HubSpot Integration, which companies are increasingly adopting to transform their business methods and better meet digital customers’ needs and expectations.
Core technologies like AI, Automation, and cloud-based solutions help companies to provide competitive customer support and turn it into a profit center.
Any company would go far and beyond to enhance customer support, win back that unhappy customer, and secure the highest CSAT score!
Apart from using innovative software solutions for your marketing and customer support purposes, it is quite essential to make use of smart integration tools to offer exceptional and knowledgeable customer service in a very limited time.
We would like to take you through one such impactive integration tool called Freshdesk Hubspot Integration, which would bring together your sales and support teams to eventually produce the best results.
Let’s dive in.
First, before the actual installation of this Freshdesk Hubspot Integration tool, you would require,
Next, let us see in detail,
Introduction to Freshdesk
Freshdesk is a coherent helpdesk software designed for unified and engaging customer support solutions, from Freshworks company. With Freshdesk CRM, you can provide effortless customer support by engaging your customers in more meaningful conversations every day on every channel.
- 50000+ businesses including big names like Pearson, Decathlon, Hamleys, Bridgestone, etc trust Freshdesk wholly for their speedy service.
- It has been recognized as Best Customer Service Software by Finances Online 2022, as Momentum leader by G2, and by Capterra Shortlist 2022.
Freshdesk offers four intuitive products like Freshdesk Omnichannel suite, Freshdesk Support desk, Freshdesk Contact center, and Freshdesk Customer success to help your company in providing a comprehensive customer support experience.
A brief look into Freshdesk Products
- Freshdesk Omnichannel suite is a complete support solution that provides the fastest-to-time value service to your customers. It promises faster service productivity in delivering remarkable customer support in under 3 months using its innovative NEO platform.
- Help your agents save time and avoid repetitive tasks using proactive workforce automation and a unified platform by Freshdesk Support Desk. Make every single agent of your company into a customer champion.
- Deliver highly efficient and productive customer support using Freshdesk Contact center solutions. This prompts a complete 360-degree view of every customer history to your agents to provide knowledgeable support.
- Reduce churn rate and increase upsells or renewal rates using Freshdesk Customer Success. Reorient teams from time-killer firefighters to champions of customer delight with more alerts, workflows, and knowledge.
Key Features of Freshdesk
Gartner garners the key features of the Freshdesk as effective CRM solutions.
- It makes ticketing easy and efficient by combining the ownership of the tickets across departments and splitting the complex tickets into smaller ones.
- Unify and Manage all your support-related communications from calls, chats, emails, Social Media, and websites on a single platform.
- Manage your end-to-end field service operations from right within Freshdesk. Leverage Freshdesk’s built-in intelligent automated capabilities to automate repetitive helpdesk tasks like email notifications, time triggers, tickets, chat, and call assignments.
- Create a self-service experience for customers with a knowledge base, chatbot, help widget, automated solution suggestions, and forums.
- Identify problems based on various helpdesk metrics, monitor all the real-time data, and custom-build reports to improve your helpdesk performance.
- Use your own vanity URL for your support portal and provide a seamless customer experience. Build and integrate custom apps to carry out workflows that are unique to your business.
- Freshdesk ensures enterprise-grade security with custom SSL certificates, Whitelist IP ranges, and restricted single sign-on login credentials.
- Connect tools you already use with your Freshdesk account and make the best out of them. Top Freshdesk integrations like Shopify, Slack, Whatsapp, Salesforce, Mailchimp, Microsoft teams, and Freshdesk Telephony Partner Extension are preferred by the customers for seamless eCommerce support solutions, engaging chat and email support solutions, bridging sales and support CRM solutions, and effective team collaboration solutions.
Introduction to Hubspot
Hubspot is a powerful yet easy-to-use CRM platform that has all the tools and integrations you need for marketing, sales, content management, and customer service.
This CRM software holds pride in successfully serving more than 143000 customers through its broad marketplace of about 1090 integrations with 70K inbound registered attendees in 6 languages. Its academic wing, Hubspot Academy had proudly produced 460K+ certified professionals is just another feather added to the hat.
Well-known brands like WWF, Suzuki, SurveyMonkey, Trello, VMware, and more are growing their businesses with Hubspot.
A brief look into Hubspot Products
Hubspot offers 5 intuitive software products that are requisite for your business solutions.
- Marketing Hub by Hubspot is a Marketing software to help you grow traffic, convert more visitors, run automated inbound marketing campaigns at scale, and measure your success through indispensable analytics.
- Hubspot has developed a Sales CRM software called Sales Hub to help you get deeper insights into prospects, automate the meeting scheduling tasks, and close more deals faster, with seamless payments.
- Service Hub is Hubspot Support software that helps you exceed customer expectations through an organized ticketing system, knowledge base, and workable customer feedback system.
- Hubspot has developed an exclusive Content Management software called CMS Hub that hosts powerful editor tools, SEO recommendations, and themes for developers to design personalized customer experiences.
- Operations Hub, an operations software by Hubspot is exclusively developed for better team performance through curated customer data sync and quality automation of processes.
Key Features of Hubspot
There are quite a number of popular features of the Hubspot platform that customers mostly prefer for intelligent automated customer support solutions, automated marketing tasks, powerful social media tools, organized management solutions, and more. Let us list it down here for your easy reference.
- Help Desk Software
- Social Media Tools
- Email Marketing Software
- Sales Email Automation
- Free Live Chat Software
- Lead Management Software
- Ads Software
- Marketing Analytics
- Sales Email Templates
- Free Meeting Scheduler App
- Pipeline Management Tools, etc.
- Hubspot has an amazing line of free tools to enhance your business strategies. A website is the most important asset for any business to prove its credibility. Use Free Website Grader tool to identify what it lacks, and improve strategically.
- Get the latest and updated business stats for Free and get the latest insights on Marketing, Sales, Social Media, Customer Service, Consumer Behavior, User Generated Content, and a few more topics that are essential to growing a business.
- Use the free Software comparison Library to find out about the better software solutions available in the market and which are suitable for your business for better CRM, Sales, Marketing, and Customer support services.
- Hubspot provides you with a free Annual Marketing plan tailor-made for you based on the business goals that you may need to share with them here.
Check out more free tools that are available to elevate your business strategies on Hubspot.
Freshdesk Hubspot Integration Description
As you can see above how Freshdesk CRM and Hubspot ticketing system provide individual effective software and tools to help you in the customer support process, we suggest you extract the best out of both the dashboards by using this integration tool.
Freshdesk Hubspot integration allows you to sync marketing contacts from Hubspot with your Freshdesk contacts enabling two-way integration and keeping your support and sales team up to date.
It allows you to view some contact details from Hubspot on Freshdesk and view details about the ticket on Hubspot’s contact timeline.
Once integrated, the sales representative can see the details of any new ticket raised, complete contact information, complete details of previous ticket history, CSAT ratings, and deals information, all without leaving the Freshdesk!
The app offers the sync directional features where you can choose to transfer contacts data from Freshdesk to Hubspot or vice versa. When you create a new contact/lead in Freshdesk, it gets updated automatically as a Hubspot contact through this app. You can also create a new contact from the tickets on Hubspot.
You need to authorize the sync between Freshdesk and Hubspot by configuring the app only once using your Hubspot credentials. After which the app syncs the contacts between Hubspot and Freshdesk in the backend automatically.
You can choose to update the data either from Freshdesk to Hubspot or from Hubspot to Freshdesk well within the app. The app constantly updates every change made to the data from both platforms. You will always find the latest data in the app.
You have complete control of the app as you have options to custom map the fields from the Freshdesk to Hubspot.
Features of the app:
- The user can configure the direction of sync from Freshdesk to Hubspot or vice versa or both.
- The sync happens seamlessly every 12 hours.
- The user can map the fields in Freshdesk to fields in Hubspot which means that the user has control over the transformation of data.
Let us now guide you through the app installation and sync authorization steps.
App installation and Access
To access the Freshdesk Hubspot integration app, you need to login into your Freshdesk admin, select the settings icon, and click on Apps. Look for ‘Data sync and migration’ under the ‘Marketplace’ menu and select.
Once the app is installed, you need to authorize the Freshdesk to access the Hubspot account by entering your Freshdesk domain and API key. To get the API key, go to your ‘Profile Settings’ by clicking on your profile picture on your Freshdesk Account page. Then click on the ‘Connect to Hubspot’ button to enable the synchronization. This will take you to the Oauth page to grant permission for the app access.
Now you can proceed to set the contact sync settings.
After the connection is established, you can custom-map the fields as you require by selecting the ‘Field Mapping’ tab. Enter the required field mapping changes and click on the ‘Save Mapping’ button. You can also refresh the fields at any time for custom modifications and save the updated changes.
If you want to sync any data at the moment, then simply click on the ‘Start Sync’ button to enable immediate syncing.
Set the direction of the data synchronization by selecting the ‘Settings’ tab. Choose any from the available three sync directional options between Hubspot and Freshdesk. Also, choose the sync time from the drop-down menu and click on ‘Save’.
Click on the ‘Logs’ tab to check for the history and status of the synchronization. If you wish to stop the sync any time, just click on the ‘Stop sync’ button and the sync process will stop.
Show Great Results
Now that you learned about the Freshdesk Hubspot Integration features and installation procedures, we are confident that you would make effective use of it to deliver the best CSAT customer support and drive more revenue.
Use your marketing contacts wisely organized to provide effective customer support and solutions. Manage your tickets efficiently and produce greater customer satisfaction levels at a faster rate.
In order to perform all these tasks effortlessly and with easy clicks, we recommend Helplama Helpdesk, an expert eCommerce customer support software. It integrates with eCommerce, email, live chat, social media, and most other tech stacks that you use easily in a few clicks. There are support and marketing automation features to reduce your manual efforts and promote your brand on various social channels.