For an eCommerce business like yours, it is necessary to have certain tools and software integrated to meet your online customers’ needs. Especially when it comes to after-sales support and other customer services, it is very important that you provide the best customer experience on all channels and at every stage with your brand. For, studies say,
32% of customers exit even their favorite brand after one poor customer experience.
And so to retain this 32% of your unhappy customers, you need to adopt a versatile helpdesk into your business model and integrate it with your Shopify store. In this article, we will be looking into one such Shopify integrated helpdesk tool. Stay with us to know more.
A brief introduction to Shopify
Shopify, needless to say, is a well-known leading eCommerce platform supporting small and medium size businesses to grow in this digital business landscape. It offers various SaaS solutions for you to set up an online store and sell your products to a global audience.
Additionally, you will find numerous supportive tools and integrations available on the Shopify platform that help you manage and scale your business successfully.
Benefits of Shopify
Let us take a quick look into what are the major benefits of collaborating your business with Shopify.
- You can find a number of built-in tools to help you with store setup and management.
- And surprisingly, most of the tools are easy to set up and use.
- Does not require any technical expertise.
- Also, using these tools you can optimize your store to be compatible with all devices like mobile, tablets, and laptops.
- It offers you all the required tools for digital marketing on multiple channels.
- Furthermore, you get certified tools to provide your customers with a secure shopping experience.
There are now over 3.9 million eCommerce stores powered by Shopify. This statistical report clearly tells you that Shopify has got all that is required to grow your business safely. We will see about one such tool in detail here.
A brief introduction to Gorgias
Gorgias is an eCommerce helpdesk that aims at turning your customer service into a profit center. It helps you generate consistent revenue from customer support on all channels like email, chat, phone, social media, and more.
This ticketing system software collects and combines all of the customer data (including order history) and organizes it in one place for your customer service agents’ knowledge to provide excellent-rated support. This helps you greatly in reducing the response times and increasing customer loyalty.
We would like to share some of the highlights of this software.
- This software integration has been awarded a 4.3-star rating on Shopify for about 534 reviews.
- More than 10K merchants use Gorgias and have driven over $1.1B in revenue from support.
Let’s now move on to look into some of the benefits of Gorgias.
Benefits of Gorgias
- Access to instant integrated live chat to quickly handle queries and complaints before prospective customers can leave your site.
- Automatically tag tickets with purchase intent so they can be prioritized, driving direct revenue from support.
- Automated inbox management to handle any replies within Gorgias.
- A mix of self-service and automation features to immediately deflect your more repetitive customer questions.
- Manage shipping, returns, reviews, loyalty, and other eCommerce fundamentals with 85+ app integrations without leaving the Gorgias platform.
With all that covered, it is time to dive into the core area of the topic.
Gorgias Shopify Integration
So far we saw brief descriptions of Shopify and Gorgias and their individual benefits to the users. Since Shopify allows you to integrate with Gorgias, let us now learn about how this integration can be useful to your business.
- Setting up this Shopify+Gorgias integration tool is pretty easy. You can connect to Shopify in under a minute and get to view customers’ order history right away.
- This software automatically personalizes the customer data provided by Shopify, right from the name, address, etc, and updates on the customer interaction.
- The multi-store connection feature of Gorgias enables you to connect all your Shopify stores and centralize all the tickets into one single platform.
- Customize your best responses into templated Macros using up-to-date Shopify variables, allowing any of your agents to respond to customer requests with just two clicks.
- Edit, refund, duplicate or cancel an order with one click within Gorgias interface itself for your Shopify and Shopify plus stores customers.
- Email integration helps you to send invoices and other order-related information along with personalized messages to your customers.
- Automate up to 20% of your customer support common tasks.
- Social media integrations help you respond to comments and ads from Gorgias window itself.
How to Integrate Shopify With Gorgias
To connect your Shopify account to Gorgias:
Step 1: In Gorgias, go to Integrations and select Shopify.
Step 2: Click ‘Add Shopify‘.
Step 3: Once clicked, you will be redirected to the Shopify App store.
Step 4: Click on ‘Add App’ and install the application. This will take you to the next screen.
Step 5: This window allows you to connect your Gorgias account to Shopify.
Step 6: If you already have a Gorgias helpdesk account, it will be automatically filled. If not then you should add your Gorgias domain in the input field. After clicking ‘Find My Account’, you’ll be redirected to your Gorgias helpdesk with the new Shopify integration added.
Step 7: In case you have not created your account with Gorgias yet, it can be done in step 6 by selecting the ‘Create Your Account‘ button. Now you will be redirected to a page where you’ll be able to create a new Gorgias account.
Step 8: Gorgias Shopify integration is done. Now, when a customer contacts you, you will see their profile and orders in the sidebar.
Please note that you can connect only one Gorgias account to the same Shopify store. In other words, you cannot have the same Shopify store connected to different Gorgias accounts.
Whereas, you can connect multiple Shopify stores to your same Gorgias account using the same steps mentioned above. And then,
- Integrate all the support email addresses of each store and their social media accounts into one single account in Gorgias.
- This allows you to custom-create specific rules and macros for each store and saves a lot of time on support.
- Using the email integration you can set up different signatures for each store.
- Finally, it is also possible to add a live chat to each of the stores you manage and handle all the live chats from a single Gorgias account.
So, we have covered how to integrate Shopify with Gorgias in detail with an easy step-by-step method. We are sure this will make your technical adaptation of this tool easy.
However, if you are finding this too technical to incorporate, then we suggest you check out Helplama Helpdesk. This helpdesk seamlessly integrates with Shopify with just a click. It hosts various AI-enabled automation tools and multiple channel integrations to help enhance your omnichannel customer support by half (50%) of your time.
You can try the 15-day free trial to learn about all its features.