Every company claims to be customer-centric, most likely you as well. But are you really?
This post will help you know if you’re really customer-centric or not, and what are the habits of customer-focused companies.
First, let’s have a look at some stats that prove why being customer-centric is crucial and what customer-centric companies do:
- 84% of CIOs focus on the mobile customer experience.
- As per Walker’s study, customer experience will overtake price and product as the key brand differentiator.
- Companies that prioritize the customer experience gained 43% in performance.
- 70% of buying experiences are based on how the customer feels they are being treated.
- A customer is 4x more likely to buy from the competitor if the problem is service-related vs price or product-related.
- 39% of outperforming companies have developed a fully integrated digital-physical strategy.
After looking at the above stats, you must have got an idea of how important it is for brands to be customer-centric.
So let’s have a look at five key habits of customer-focused companies that you should follow to have a leg up on the competition:
5 Habits of Customer-obsessed Companies
1. Easy And Quick Customer Support
Customer service is undoubtedly a key brand differentiator. Provide customers with easy access and prompt customer service. Providing live chat as a support channel on a website can make 63% of customers return to the website.
2. Obsess over every detail of customer experience
Customer-centric companies give importance to even the smallest factors that can ruin the customer experience. In simple words, put your feet into customers’ shoes to know where they may face issues.
3. Be a Leader, Not The Boss
No one knows your customers better than you. So, go in front of your customers instead of hiding behind the desk.
4. Build a customer-centric culture
Encourage and educate your staff to be customer-centric. Creating a standard guide comprising a set of rules and guidelines can help in implementing a customer-centric culture.
5. Customer Quality Over Customer Quantity
Customer-centric companies focus on building long-term relationships with their customers by providing quality services. First, satisfy the existing customer base, then think of building new customers.
To Sum It Up:
Now that you have gone through all these ideas, you must have got an idea of what are your weak points and how to evolve as a customer-centric company.
As a better option, you can consider the Helplama Helpdesk since it focuses on keeping both your agents and customers happy. This software helps you to improve the productivity of your customer service team with its AI-powered features, automated workflows, marketing automation, etc.
To improve your customer engagement, and to provide swift responses, you can also consider the AI-powered live chat solution of Helplama Helpdesk. Furthermore, it also comes with customized pricing plans.
So, what are you waiting for?