Last Updated: December 2023
As a Shopify store owner, you know that processing and managing orders are time-consuming tasks. Fortunately, there are several apps available in the Shopify marketplace to help you streamline these operations and boost your store’s efficiency.
Listing down the 8 best edit order apps for your Shopify store. Review them carefully and choose the right fit for your business.
- Orderify (Overall rating – 4.8/5⭐ 196 reviews)
- Cart Pencil (Overall rating – 4.6/5⭐ 101 reviews)
- Edit Order by Cleverific (Overall rating – 4.5/5⭐ 285 reviews)
- Order Cancellable (Overall rating – 5/5⭐ 24 reviews)
- Order Merger (Overall rating – 4.1/5⭐ 78 reviews)
- Editify (Overall rating – 5/5⭐ 1 review)
- XOrder (Overall rating – 3.9/5⭐ 2 reviews)
- OrderEase (Overall rating – 3.5/5⭐ 12 reviews)
1. Orderify (Overall rating – 4.8/5⭐, 196 reviews)
Now, you can let your customers edit orders, cancel, and reorder by themselves with Orderify. This app makes it all a breeze and saves your customer support agents time. Read the key features below to learn how.
- Customer self-service: Whether it is order modification, cancellation, or re-order, your customers can do it on their own with easy clicks. They need not call your contact center.
- UI: The intuitive interface shows the order update to your customers with an attractive map view. It also provides the order action buttons for cancel, edit, and re-order, on this screen.
- Flexible editing: When your customer initiates order editing, Orderify cancels the original order and reloads the products to the cart.
- Reorder: Your customers can initiate fresh orders from their previous order history directly.
- All-inclusive plan: $4.99/month with a 30-day free trial.
2. Cart Pencil (Overall rating – 4.6/5⭐, 101 reviews)
Looking for a Shopify edit order functionality right on the cart page? If yes, this Cart Pencil by MLVeda is the go-to app for you. This developer has a strong credibility of a 4.8-star rating with 10 apps and 8 years of app-building experience for Shopify.
Refer to the following features to learn about its full potential.
- Video tutorial: A video tutorial is available to learn to set up and use the app. In the event that you encounter difficulty, you can write to their support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Customization: You can format the text and change the color of the edit links to match your store.
- Edit on cart page: Allows your customer to edit/change the variant of a product right from the cart page. It also supports edit functionality on the Ajax cart.
- Supportive devices: This app is responsive on desktop and mobile devices.
- Languages: Customize the app texts in multiple languages.
- Trial: 15-day free trial on both free and premium plans.
- Free for life: Get basic features for no charge.
- Premium plan: $4.99/month
3. Edit Order by Cleverific (Overall rating – 4.5/5⭐, 285 reviews)
Edit Order app by Cleverific offers advanced order editing, automation, and management tools for your Shopify store. Continue to read below to learn about its functionalities in detail.
- Order edits: Allows you to make multiple order changes including shipping charges, billing & shipping address, line item properties, discounts, and backorder edits.
- Automation: The AI algorithm automatically adds Gift with Purchase(GWP) info and expands bundle SKUs.
- Wholesale invoice: You can now produce purchase order invoicing for your wholesale clients.
- Customer experience: With this app, you can also send payment requests and abandoned cart notifications to your customers. Templates are also available for the same.
- Customer self-service: A customer self-service feature is in the pipeline to launch soon.
- Trial: 14-day free trial on all paid plans.
- Standard: $29/month
- Growth: $49/month
- Professional: $99/month
- Premium Plus: $249/month
4. Order Cancellable (Overall rating – 5/5⭐, 24 reviews)
This is a Shopify edit order app that allows your customers to edit orders but within a set timeframe. We are presenting here its prominent features that include a couple of advanced order edit flexibilities.
- Edit order pages: Enable your customers to re-order or cancel orders from the order status page and their account page.
- Set timer: Set daily fulfillment time after which the customer cannot edit orders. Additionally, you can also set the cancellation time within which the customer should initiate the cancellation process.
- Cancellation reason: With this app, it is possible to collect the reasons for order cancellations. You can use this insight to further optimize your product range.
- No-cancel tag: Configure the “cannot cancel” tag for those products which are not eligible for cancellation. This can include custom-made, perishable, or digital products.
- Monthly plan: $7/month post 14-day free trial period.
5. Order Merger (Overall rating – 4.1/5⭐, 78 reviews)
Do you get multiple orders from the same customer? Does this scenario inflict an extra burden on your shipping fee? Then you must recce this Shopify edit order app called Order Merger. Using this app gives you and your customers a seamless order experience. See how.
- Merge orders: This tool lets you combine multiple orders of the same customer into one either manually or automatically, based on predefined rules.
- Order tracking: Since it unifies orders, it is easy for your customer to track an order and manage the enlisted products, all from one place. No more toggle between orders to find the info.
- Notification: Send order merge notifications to your customers through emails.
- Shipping refund: Firstly, you can save a lot of money spent on shipping fees. Secondly, you can refund the amended shipping costs to your customers!
- Order Tagging: Assign dynamic tags to the orders while merging to define what order data should combine.
- Pay per merge: A free plan that includes 5 free merges and then charges 50 cents per merge.
- Basic plan: $9.99/month
- Pro plan: $19.99/month
- Advanced plan: $49.99/month
6. Editify (Overall rating – 5/5⭐, 1 review)
Editify is a relatively new app in the Shopify edit order marketplace. It lets you edit order dates for any order with ease.
Check out its key features below.
- Backdate order: With this app, you can even change and update an earlier order date.
- Edit order: Edit any order date easily using the app’s pick-and-choose calendar tool.
- Search order: Use the ‘Filter’ option to easily search for an order to edit.
Editify is a free app.
7. XOrder (Overall rating – 3.9/5⭐, 2 reviews)
Next in the line of edit order Shopify apps is XOrder by Anncode Solutions. This app gives you the flexibility of assigning auto or manual order modification settings through the app.
Let us now look into the important functionalities of XOrder.
- Edit order: Let your customers edit, reorder, or cancel their orders from their account page. They can even cancel or reorder individual or multiple line items from an order.
- Validity display: Set a date and time condition for every order, until when your customers are allowed to edit/cancel orders.
- Cancel request: As an alternative to auto-cancellation, you can choose to receive cancel requests from your customers.
- Premium plan: $4.99/month with a free trial for 15 days.
8. OrderEase: Cancel-Edit-Reorder (Overall rating – 3.5/5⭐, 12 reviews)
Easily deflect multiple queries from customers for edit, cancel, and reorder using this Shopify edit order app called OrderEase. Give them the power to use the tools mentioned below to make order changes as per their preference on their own.
- Edit order pages: Allow your customers to edit or manage orders from their account page, order confirmation email, and thank you page.
- Settings: Customize the color and text of the edit and re-order buttons as per your preference.
- Time validity: Configure time-bound restrictions to allow cancellations up to 30 min or 1 hour.
- Plan charges: $6.99/month after a 7-day free trial.
Whether you are looking for a Shopify app to edit orders – like add or remove products, split/merge orders, or change an address, etc., these apps have got you covered.
As a bonus tool, let us also refer you to Helplama Helpdesk. With it, you get customer self-service and order management automation that allows order edits, returns/exchanges, along with other robust eCommerce helpdesk functionalities.
In addition, using its AI-powered scan order feature, you will get prompt notifications in case of any shipping issues. Using this, you can proactively reach out to your customers and provide the necessary assistance even before they contact you.
So, instead of paying for two, by incorporating this one software, you can streamline all your order edit and customer support operations to improve customer experience. That too at an affordable price.
Also, you can try this comprehensive tool with all its features free for 15 days without giving any credit card info.