Also, you do not have to switch between eBay and Shopify to keep track of products, orders, and customers. Here is a quick overview of the top 10 eBay Shopify integration apps to make it easier for you than ever to sell on both channels.
This list has been prepared after carefully studying the Shopify eBay integration review, ratings of eBay apps, its top features, and pricing plans. The Pros and Cons of all the listed apps are also included to help you decide on the best eBay app for your Shopify store. Let us take a look!
1. Professional Importer For eBay (Overall Ratings ⭐4.9/5, 321 Reviews)
eBay Professional Importer can be used to import your products from the eBay Seller account to your Shopify store in just a few clicks. This Shopify eBay app will save you lots of time from manually adding products.
- You can import all images including high-resolution product images and support products with multiple variants.
- Have the option to sync eBay to Shopify. Price and quantity can be synced in almost real-time.
- Also, you can flag some products to stop sending to Shopify.
- This eBay Shopify app often stops working.
- This app is free to install. But you have to pay for the number of items you will import. Free import credits are available to try.
2. Integration for eBay (Overall Ratings ⭐4.9/5, 486 Reviews)
Integration for eBay is a Shopify app by CedCommerce that enables you to manage orders by importing the order details from eBay and creating them on Shopify. You can sync fulfillment details from Shopify to the eBay app making order management efficient.
- This app is very easy to use. Simple navigation features of this app enhance the user experience making workflow easy to understand.
- You can add templates & business policies of your choice to a profile. This profiling helps you select policies & templates for products as per your need. You can group your products based on product properties.
- This app helps you to create templates specifically for Pricing, Inventory, Category & Title. The set rules assigned to a template can be applied in bulk to products.
- Customer Support is irresponsive.
- A free plan is available.
- Bronze Plan – $49/month.
- Silver Plan – $59/month.
- Gold Plan – $79/month.
3. Multichannel Importer (Overall Ratings ⭐4.8/5, 527 Reviews)
Multichannel Importer has been designed to import products from the various marketplaces seller account such as Amazon, eBay, Etsy, Wish, Walmart, etc to your Shopify store. They also provide eBay dropshipping that would help you import products if in case you don’t have a seller account.
- You get all your multiple images of your products onto your Shopify store from eBay, Amazon, Walmart, Wish, or Etsy Marketplace Seller Center.
- Enable or Disable inventory and the price of all the products get synced from the selected marketplace to your store daily according to your requirements.
- Customer support is very late to respond.
- Lite Plan – $11/month.
- Basic Plan – $18/month.
- Standard Plan – $36/month.
- Enterprise Plan – $59/month.
4. Codisto Amazon, eBay & Walmart (Overall Ratings ⭐4.7/5, 582 Reviews)
Codisto is a Google channel, an Amazon channel, an eBay channel, and a Walmart channel all in one smartly designed app for Shopify. It functions as a marketplace listing tool and a fully-featured multichannel solution with real-time inventory & pricing sync directly from Shopify.
- Listing automation & sync control on any global eBay marketplace direct from Shopify, retaining existing listings & sales history.
- Real-time sync with eBay Seller Hub and no periodic data feeds.
- No instant support from the customer service team.
- Starter Plan – $29/month.
- Growth Plan – $59/month.
- Pro Plan – $99/month.
- Power Plan – $249/month.
5. ChannelSale (Overall Ratings ⭐4.7/5, 40 Reviews)
ChannelSale facilitates integration to sync Shopify store listings with top online marketplaces, comparison shopping engines, and affiliate networks. Apart from eBay, it facilitates sync with Amazon, Walmart, Google, Wayfair, Overstock, and more.
- Avoids over-selling and under-selling issues by real-time syncing of inventory, and order shipping updates from Shopify store to eBay and back.
- This Shopify eBay sync app supports advanced variation products like multiple sizes, colors, markup, and custom fields.
- Users often complain about the user interface as confusing.
- 500 Orders – $51/month.
- 2K Orders – $89/month.
- 10K Sales Growth – $99/month.
- 25K Sales Growth – $249/month.
6. Amazon eBay Sync – Salestio (Overall Ratings ⭐4.3/5, 13 Reviews)
With Amazon eBay sync, you can easily export your products and download eBay orders with a clear UI in your Shopify store. Also, it increases product visibility on all available eBay marketplaces without restrictions.
- Save time by automating routine processes: new products export, quantity and price updates, and fulfillments.
- You can export Shopify products to the marketplace, with and without variations. Barcodes are not necessarily needed.
- Some customers reported problems with linking their marketplaces with this app.
- Free to install
- Grower Plan – $37/month.
- Business Plan – $49/month.
- Enterprise – $199/month
7. Nembol – eBay Amazon Etsy Sync (Overall Ratings ⭐4.0/5, 77 Reviews)
You can easily bulk-list your products from Shopify to marketplaces, social media, and eCommerce platforms and vice-versa with Nembol. It helps you sync inventory and orders.
- You can link products across Shopify, eBay, Amazon, Etsy, Woo, and Storenvy. It enables you to import orders into Shopify, and keep quantities and product edits aligned.
- Facilitates posting via Nembol on your social media accounts and provides automated links to your Shopify listings, generating traffic without effort.
- The app only allows percentage uplift to price and not a fixed value.
- Basic Plan – $39/month
- Pro Plan – $49/month
- Enterprise Plan – $79/month
- Enterprise Plus – $129/month
8. inkFrog for eBay (Overall Ratings ⭐3.8/5, 428 Reviews)
Exporting your eBay listings to Shopify is easier and faster with inkFrog for eBay. You can import your Shopify products to eBay and keep your store in sync. InkFrog’s eBay listing software saves time selling on eBay & Amazon while making it simple and easy to keep up with eBay’s marketplace.
- Sync inventory, pricing, title, description, quantities, and more.
- It helps you to brand your eBay store to match your Shopify store. With inkFrog, you can create eye-catching eBay listings that look and feel like your own brand on eBay.
- Users report constant out-of-sync between their Shopify store and eBay.
- Free to install – Import 100 products free to eBay.
9. eBay LINK (Overall Ratings ⭐2.9/5, 31 Reviews)
eBay LINK helps you to automate the creation of listings on eBay and keep them in sync with Shopify in real-time. It will keep your listings including inventory and orders on eBay in sync with Shopify reducing any manual work or double handling.
- Orders from eBay are sent back to Shopify for easy fulfillment with your existing processes.
- You can change eBay product data (e.g price, title, description) without changing it in Shopify.
- Tedious installation process.
- eBay LINK Pricing – $19.95/month.
10. eBay (Overall Ratings ⭐2.6/5, 885 Reviews)
When you integrate your Shopify business on eBay, you can effortlessly sync your products, manage your eBay orders, and increase your sales velocity. Its Shopify partnership gives your business instant exposure to the eBay online marketplace and mobile apps.
- You can manage your eBay business policies from inside Shopify.
- Seamlessly connects to eBay, updating product inventory, descriptions, images, and pricing in real-time.
- Product variants are not being synced. You can only connect the parent product in Shopify, not a variant of it.
- Free to install
- Listings and sales on eBay are subject to fees
Shopify and eBay integration will boost your revenue tremendously by giving new customers access to your products. You can get ahead of the competition, as there may be many other Shopify stores similar to yours, but the exposure from eBay will help enhance your sales.
If you want to improve the efficiency of your customer service team, equip them with Helplama Helpdesk. With Helplama you can turn your customer service into a new marketing pipeline.
What are you waiting for? Start your free trial!