Last Updated: December 2023
Are you in search of DragApp alternatives to enhance your email management experience?
In today’s fast-paced digital world, managing emails efficiently is essential for productivity. DragApp has been a popular choice for many, offering a unique email management experience.
However, if you’re looking to explore other options or need alternatives due to specific requirements or preferences, you’re in the right place. In this article, we’ll introduce you to 11 compelling DragApp alternatives that can revolutionize your email workflow.
So, let’s jump right in!
Pricing: 7-day trial available, plans begin at $15/month.
Hiver turns Gmail into a collaborative workspace, allowing teams to manage shared inboxes, delegate tasks, and track email conversations seamlessly.
- Shared Inbox Management: Hiver enables your teams to access and work on shared email accounts directly from their Gmail interface.
- Email Assignment and Delegation: Hiver lets you assign emails to team members, so it’s clear who’s in charge of each email.
- Email Templates and Automation: Hiver offers email templates and automation rules to automate repetitive tasks and workflows.
- Email Analytics and Reporting: Gives you helpful information using analytics and reports. You can see how well your team is doing, how fast they respond, and how engaged customers are.
Pricing: Offers a 7-day free trial, plans start from $15/month.
Gmelius turns your Gmail inbox into a shared workspace. It makes email teamwork easier, replacing things like Google Groups and team email addresses.
Moreover, using Gmelius, you can manage shared inboxes (like email@example.com) with visual boards.
- Shared Inbox Management: Team members can collaborate, assign tasks, and share email responsibility.
- Custom Views: Customize your inbox with tailored views, creating and saving filters for sorting emails by assignee or tags.
- Sequences: Automate tasks with Sequences to send automated email series, ideal for engaging leads in sales. Furthermore, you can link Gmelius ‘Sequences’ with collaboration tools, and sync with Kanban Boards.
- Mail Merge: Use Mail Merge to personalize and send emails to prospects via your Google Workspace account.
3) Help Scout
Pricing: Free trial available, paid plans begin from $20/month.
Help Scout serves as a dedicated customer support platform designed to aid support teams in handling their tasks effectively. Its standout feature is the shared inbox, which allows for email query assignment, tracking, and collaborative teamwork.
- Beacon: Employ HelpScout’s live chat feature to engage with customers and provide a self-service help center.
- Customer Management: Obtain a history of past customer interactions for each support query, equipping teams with valuable context for responses.
- Robust Reporting and Analytics: Gain deep insights into customer interactions and team performance.
- Integrations and Scalability: Help Scout effortlessly integrate with 100+ third-party apps.
Pricing: Offers agent-based pricing and begins at $26/agent/month.
HappyFox is a cloud-based customer support solution designed to simplify and optimize your support operations.
It seamlessly transforms various communication channels like emails, phone calls, chats, and web requests into manageable tickets. Moreover, it centralizes messages from Facebook and Twitter for your convenience.
- HappyFox SMS: Easily send text messages directly from a ticket. Create and store quick responses for faster customer communication.
- Agent Scripting: Guides agents through troubleshooting steps, making issue resolution efficient with minimal training.
- Email Notifications: Receive notifications when customers send emails or respond to tickets, with customization options for different categories.
- Self-Service Knowledge Base: Enhance customer satisfaction and reduce support ticket volume with a self-service knowledge base.
Pricing: Offers a free forever plan; paid plans begin at $8/month.
Sortd, designed for Google Workspace users, transforms your Gmail inbox into a list-style interface. Easily categorize your emails into custom lists such as “To-Do” or “Follow-Ups” by simply dragging and dropping messages, simplifying your organization.
- Kanban-Style Task Boards: Sortd adds a Kanban-style task system to Gmail, letting users drag and drop emails into custom boards.
- Shared Email Boards: It enables real-time teamwork on emails, including task assignments, comments, and progress tracking, all within Gmail.
- Email Templates and Reminders: Sortd lets you create templates for common responses and set reminders for follow-ups.
- Customizable Workspaces: Tailor Sortd to your specific needs with customizable workspaces.
Pricing: Begins at $19/month.
Helpmonks is a versatile platform for customer support and marketing teams. It centralizes shared mailboxes for enhanced visibility, making it simple to access team emails.
- Unified Inbox: Helpmonks offers a centralized inbox that brings together customer messages, emails, and inquiries from different channels.
- Email Collaboration: Team members can jointly handle customer emails, delegate tasks, add internal notes, and share insights.
- Contact Management: Gain a full view of customer interactions, including emails and live chat.
- Email Labels: Automate email assignments and responses with labels in your workflows. Labels also assist in categorizing and filtering customer conversations.
Pricing: A 14-day trial period is available, and the Basic plan costs $19 per month.
Zendesk is a well-known customer support software designed for large businesses. It integrates multiple support channels, including email, live chat, phone, and knowledge base, into a single platform.
Some of its advanced features include skill-based routing, premium sandbox options, and the ability to customize workflows.
- Multi-Channel Support: Zendesk enables you to interact with customers through various communication channels such as email, chat, social media, and phone.
- Self-Service Options: Zendesk’s knowledge base and self-service portals empower customers to find answers independently.
- Integration Capabilities: Zendesk easily integrates with various third-party apps and tools like CRM systems, e-commerce platforms, etc.
Recommended: Zendesk Review – Pricing, Features, Reviews
Pricing: A free plan is available, and support desk plans start at $15/agent/month.
Freshdesk streamlines customer service for companies through its intuitive ticketing system. It efficiently gathers customer requests from email, web, phone, chat, and social media channels, categorizing them as tickets for simplified management.
- Multi-Channel Support: Freshdesk enables you to manage customer inquiries from email, chat, phone, and social media, all within a unified interface.
- Parent-Child Ticketing: Freshdesk lets you simplify complex customer issues by breaking them into smaller tasks called child tickets.
- Self-Service Options: Freshdesk provides tools for creating and maintaining a knowledge base, FAQs, and forums.
Kayako is a versatile customer service platform that consolidates various channels and touchpoints. It enables your agents to collaborate with internal and external partners effectively to resolve customer concerns.
- Multi-Channel Support: Kayako helps you handle customer inquiries from various channels like email, chat, social media, and phone in one central platform.
- Single View: Unify customer interaction and activities from apps like Trello, Hubspot, Mailchimp, and Slack into Kayako.
- Self-Service Knowledge Base: Kayako offers tools for creating and managing a knowledge base, FAQs, and self-help resources.
- Automation and Workflow Customization: Automates tasks and customizes workflows for streamlined support.
Pricing: Start for free; paid plans begin at $14/month.
Missive combines team inbox and chat in a single solution, simplifying email management. It assists teams in assigning emails and providing templated responses for common queries, enhancing efficiency.
- Unified Communication Hub: Missive consolidates email, chat, and task management into one platform.
- Workload Distribution: Simplify workload sharing with four methods: Round-robin (assigning conversations to selected teammates), Least Busy First (assigning to the agent with fewer tasks), All at Once (assigning conversations to all), and Randomly.
- Collaborative Drafting: You can involve colleagues for input and view their real-time edits and feedback.
Pricing: Get started for free, personal plans begin at $5/month while team plans start at $6/month.
Spike simplifies workflows and reduces inbox clutter, making it an ideal choice for budget-conscious small businesses.
- Unified Inbox: Spike brings email and chat together in a unified inbox, providing a centralized platform for all your team’s communication.
- Smart Priority Inbox: Automatically place important messages and emails at the top of your inbox.
- Scheduled Sending: Effortlessly set up emails to be sent at convenient times for teams in varying time zones. Write your email, pick a date and time, and schedule it.
- Live Collaboration: Spike’s collaborative workspace facilitates task discussions with colleagues through comments and mentions, all conveniently located within a chat-style window.
Choose The Best DragApp Alternative!
In a world where efficient email management and collaboration are paramount, these 11 DragApp alternatives offer diverse solutions to meet your specific needs.
From Hiver’s shared inbox mastery to Missive’s seamless team collaboration, and Zendesk’s comprehensive customer support, these alternatives provide a range of options to improve your email and customer management processes.
However, if you have a SaaS or E-commerce business, we recommend you take a look at Saufter. Specifically tailored for E-commerce and SaaS businesses, Saufter offers powerful, customized automation to help you improve your workflows.
Moreover, it also provides a 15-day free trial and helps you enhance your marketing efforts with proactive customer service and effective task management.
Click below and take Saufter for a spin!