If you are on the run to leverage the efficiency of your customer service, then, a knowledge base may be the ideal tool for you. Because 91% of customers say, they would use an online knowledge base if it were available and tailored to their needs rather than contacting the customer support team.
Even though a lot of knowledge base software is available, Document360 may be the leading software you have heard of. However, it has some downfalls when it comes to affordability, editing features, and API issues. That’s why businesses are in search of Document 360 alternatives.
If you are also confused as to which alternative of Document360 you should choose, no need to worry. We are here to help you out!
Pricing Comparison Table
Pricing Starts At
Top 6 Document 360 Alternatives
1) Helplama Helpdesk
A cloud-based customer support tool – Helplama Helpdesk provides you with all the features required to provide omnichannel customer support to your customers, and a customizable knowledge base as well.
But… it’s more than just a helpdesk! It comprises an AI chatbot and self-service customer portal to provide an exceptional self-service experience to end customers.
- Automated Agent training based on simulations.
- Marketing Automation – automate the collection of reviews and UGC.
- Fully customizable internal and external knowledge base.
- AI features for self-service and proactive customer support.
- Automation features start from the Pro plan.
Helplama Helpdesk Pricing: Starts at $99/mo
The Standard plan costs $99/mo including access for 3 users. For each additional user, you have to pay $29/month. A 15-day free trial is also available.
2) ProProfs (Overall ratings: 4.6/5⭐, 27 reviews)
ProProfs Knowledge Base is one of the top alternatives to Document360. Adding to its fame, this software has bagged the 3rd position in Knowledge Management Software Awards 2021, sponsored by Crozdesk.
This knowledge base is used by Sony, Cisco, Dell, Harvard University, Yale University, LinkedIn, and many more.
- Compared to Documet360 which offers a limited storage space of 50 GB, this alternative gives the luxury of unlimited storage space.
- Even though Document360 allows importing of content, it is limited to zip and word files. However, ProProfs allows importing content from a wide variety of formats, including word docs, PDFs, PPTs & XLS files.
- This alternative provides the facility of ‘Multiple Site Search’ which is absent in Document360.
- ProProfs provides 24/7 phone and chat support. The support of Document360 is limited to chat alone.
- ProProfs provides support only in English, whereas Document360 provides support in 14 languages.
- Does not provide the feature of activity tracking.
- Compared to Documet360, this knowledge base software does not provide the features of the ‘Content Library’ and customization of fields.
- The single-sign-on feature is not available.
This knowledge base software provides a 15-day free trial for all its plans. The pricing plans are categorized into 3 tiers:
- Essentials – $30/author/month.
- Premium – $40/author/month.
- Enterprise – Custom pricing.
3) Bloomfire (Overall ratings: 4.6/5⭐, 407 reviews)
Bloomfire is one of the best competitors for Document 360. This knowledge base software is ideal for both B2B and B2C businesses since it provides an additional feature of sharing a knowledge base with your stakeholders.
According to G2 ratings, this software has been rated 9.2 for its “Ease of Use” and 9.0 for its “Support Quality”.
This knowledge management platform is used by businesses including Draft Kings, Orvis, Southwest Airlines, Orvis, UT Health, Etsy, Dominos Pizza, and many more.
- Compared to Document360, this software provides unlimited storage capacity.
- Comes with the feature of the newsletter, which helps in leveraging customer engagement.
- The features like ‘Flag for Review’ and ‘Bulk import/export’ help with content curation and updating or removing outdated information.
- With the help of AI, searching and tagging your content is done automatically.
- Bloomfire, unlike Document360, does not offer a free trial or a free version of the software.
- This knowledge base software allows only the payment to be made annually.
- Integrations are comparatively lower in number in comparison to Document360.
Even though this software does not come with the option of a free trial, you can avail of their option for a free demo. The pricing plans for this product are as follows:
- Essential – $25/user/month.
- Enterprise – Custom Pricing
4) Confluence (Overall ratings: 4.1/5⭐, 3,458 reviews)
Confluence has been recognized as the “Established Player” in Knowledge Management Software by Capterra in 2022. Confluence makes collaboration within and between your teams easy in a ‘wiki’ manner.
It has 75000+ customers, including LinkedIn, The New York Times, Docker, Illumina, Audi, and many more.
- Compared to Document360, this knowledge management software has the additional features of managing your assignments, calendar, and audio files.
- Confluence provides you with an ‘Activity Dashboard’ which is absent in Document360.
- Helps you in generating, capturing, and managing your documents that are not covered by Document360.
- Comes with a rich text editor and real-time editing.
- Does not support as many multi-languages as compared to Document360.
- Only limited customizations are available for fields, forms, and reports.
- Real-time notifications are not available, and there is no option for SEO management.
- The Single-Sign-On feature is not available.
This Document360 alternative provides a 7-day free trial, except for the free plan. The free version is absolutely free for up to 10 users. The pricing of the paid plans is as follows:
- Standard – $5.50/user/month.
- Premium – $10.50/user/month.
- Enterprise – Custom Pricing.
5) Caspio (Overall ratings: 4.3/5⭐, 107 reviews)
Caspio is one of the upcoming competitors to Document360. It has been recognized as a “Noteworthy Product” in Knowledge Management Software by Capterra in 2022. The main attraction of this software is that you can have zero coding knowledge and still build project management applications.
Caspio is used by a lot of companies around the world, including major businesses like Honda, Intel, USA Today, Dell, American Red Cross, Deloitte, and many more.
- Comes with a “Drag and Drop logic builder” that automates workflows according to logic and rules. This feature makes this software intuitive for new users.
- Regardless of the plan, you opt for, you get access to unlimited app users, app creators, and data transfer.
- Compared to Document360 integrations, this knowledge base integrates with 20 apps.
- 24/7 customer support is limited to the Corporate plan only.
- This knowledge base software does not provide unlimited storage capacity. In fact, the maximum storage capacity is 50 GB, and that too is for the high-end Corporate plan.
- Even though it provides the feature of customization, some users report the advanced operations are clunky at times.
This Document360 alternative provides a 14-day free trial for all its plans except for the free version. A 10% discount is available to nonprofits, NGOs, public-funded education organizations, and customers in emerging economies.
The pricing of this software is categorized under 4 plans:
- Explore – $128/month paid annually or $150 monthly.
- Build – $255/month paid annually or $300 monthly.
- Grow – $510/month paid annually or $600 monthly
- Corporate – Custom Pricing.
6) Helpjuice (Overall ratings: 4.2/5⭐, 9 reviews)
Helpjuice has secured its place in ‘Emerging Software’ in Knowledge Management Software, awarded by Capterra in 2021. This knowledge base software’s main highlights are its ease of use and quality support.
This software is used by major businesses like Amazon, Hertz, TCL, Viking, Glovo, and many more.
- In comparison with Document360, Helpjuice provides the features of Active Directory Integration and an Activity dashboard.
- Comes with the feature of Communication Management.
- This software provides “Workflow Management” which is not provided by Document360.
- This Document360 alternative lacks the features of Knowledge Management and SEO Management.
- The integrations are comparatively fewer compared to Document360.
- Helpjuice supports only the English language, whereas Document360 provides multi-lingual support.
A 14-day free trial is provided for all of the plans. The pricing plans are categorized under 4 tiers as follows:
- Starter – $120/4 users/month.
- Run-Up – $200/16 users/month.
- Premium Limited – $289/60 users/month.
- Premium Unlimited – $499/month (unlimited users).
To Sum Up:
In the present and future scenario, Knowledge base and its management are must-haves for every business. This tool has the potential to increase your customer satisfaction. As per data, 67% of customers prefer to use an organization’s knowledge base software to resolve their issue rather than calling an agent. Through this post, we have given you the best Document360 alternatives you can use for developing your knowledge base. Take a moment to analyze each alternative and choose the best fit for your business.
If you wish to provide outstanding customer service for your brand, Helplama is just a call away from you. We offer the best customer service that fits in your pocket.