If you are an entrepreneur looking for delivery date apps for your Shopify store, then you are at the right place, here we have curated the top 10 Shopify delivery date apps to assist you in choosing the best from tons of apps available in the market.
Delivery date apps allow your customers to select a date and pick the exact date they want the product to be delivered.
So let’s dive into the content in this article:
What Are The Benefits Of Shopify Delivery Date Apps?
Letting your customers decide the delivery date has several benefits, let’s have a look at all of them.
- Increases sales: When your customers get to decide on a date that lands in their comfort zone, they tend to purchase the item without any hesitation. This will assist you to scale up your revenue.
- Reduces product return: Obviously, when your customers decide on what date they want the delivery, it reduces confusion and they will be available to accept the product, which reduces product return on your store.
- Scale customer experience: Delivery date apps will ensure that it reduces customer queries of “when will I receive my product?”, and fewer customer query means the loyalty of customer increases.
Top 10 Shopify Delivery Date Apps
Delivery Date And Shipping Rates ( 4.9/5⭐, 63 Reviews )
Through this app you can allow your customers to decide on a date and time on when they want the product to be delivered. Moreover, your customers can even decide on different delivery options like store pickup, local delivery, or shipping.
- Your customers can even reschedule the set delivery date and time.
- It automatically changes the shipping rates based on the date and time of the product delivery.
- Free- 10 days
- Basic- $3.99/Month
- Advanced- $8.99/Month
Order Deadline ( 4.8/5⭐, 134 Reviews )
Through this app you can block the dates you don’t want your customers to order the product. Additionally, it calculates the time for every product in your store and then allows your customers to choose.
- It can create urgency by displaying information like “want it tomorrow?”, order within 1 hour and 15 mins to receive the product by tomorrow.
- You can display the widget anywhere on the page you want.
- Free- 7 days
- Unlimited-offer- $14.99/Month
Order Delivery Date- Identixweb ( 4.8/5⭐, 611 Reviews )
This app by Identixweb creates a seamless shopping experience for your customers by letting them decide the delivery date. It even allows you to set the limit of orders that you want to receive on a particular day.
- It can integrate with Google Calendar.
- Allows you to view all scheduled orders of your store and export them to a CVS file.
- Free- 14 days
- Basic Calendar- $14.99/Month
- Pickup+Delivery- $21.98/Month
- Product Calender- $21.98/Month
- Advanced Calendar- $29.97/Month
Delivery Date Pro ( 4.7/5⭐, 105 Reviews )
You can block time or date for a particular day. Delivery Date Pro allows you to limit the number of orders a day by setting a cut-off time for same-day delivery.
- You can track all your orders in one place and easily export them to check delivery info.
- Your customers can select a delivery date for upcoming months in advance too.
- Free- 15 days
- Basic- $7.99/Month
- Professional- $10.99/Month
- Enterprise- $14.99/Month
- Ultimate- $15.99/Month
1-Click Delivery Date Picker ( 4.7/5⭐, 40 Reviews )
This app provides a date selecting portal that can be customized as per your website theme and provide branded experience to your customers. It lists all the orders according to the date of delivery so that it’s easier for you to manage your orders.
- It shows a different delivery date for different products in your store.
- Allows you to blackout delivery dates, choose delivery availability, cut-off time, and many more.
- Free- 7 days
- Business Plan- $19/Month
- Professional Plan- $49/Month
- Plus Plan- $99/Month
DingDoong: Delivery & Pickup ( 4.9/5⭐, 143 Reviews )
DingDoong assist your customers to decide on when and where to receive their orders making their shopping experience in your store less stressful. Moreover, It can even automate your product delivery during peak time by auto-generating shipping fees that your customers are eligible for.
- Allows you to check if the delivery is possible with the help of zip code, radius, or driving distance.
- You can sync orders on Google Calander which allows you to manage order notifications on mobile.
- Free- 20 orders/Month
- Monthly- $8.99/Month
- Yearly- $4.50/Month
Delivery Timer Estimated Timer ( 4.8/5⭐, 80 Reviews )
As the name suggests this app can put a delivery timer for different products creating urgency among your customers. You can even create custom rules for products that have different leads and shipping times.
- The timer can be customized to match your store design.
- Allow your customers to set a date and time for the product delivery.
- Free- 500 monthly views
- Getting Started- $7.99/Month
- Traction- $14.99/Month
Order Delivery Date Picker- Spice Gems ( 4.2/5⭐, 11 Reviews )
All you need to do is install the app and add the app’s snippet on the cart page, and the app will start running. Additionally this app also collects all the order details and lists them according to the date of delivery, which makes it easier for you to keep a track of all the orders.
- Has a delivery date filter.
- You can configure the calendar so that you don’t have to work on holidays and weekends.
- Free- 21 days
- Standard Plan- $7.50/Month
Local Pickup & Delivery Date- Mageworx ( 4.2/5⭐, 93 Reviews )
This app lets your customers choose the delivery date and the way they want to get their product. There are three ways from which they can decide; local delivery, store pickup, or shipping.
- This app works on tablets and mobiles.
- The widget can be customized as per your website’s theme.
- Allows you to control pickups and delivery zones.
Delivery- Pickeasy ( 5/5⭐, 532 Reviews )
You can limit the number of deliveries for a particular time period with the help of this app. It even lets you decide whether a particular product can be delivered or can only be picked up from the store.
- It has a language translation feature that allows you to deal with global customers.
- This app can even be used as a tool to book appointments.
- Free- 14 days
- Starter- $6.99/Month
- Smart- $10.99/Month
- Advanced- $16.99/Month
- Premium- $24.99/Month
Now, in the end, we hope that through this article you were able to decide on the best delivery date app from the above-listed 10 apps. If you are still not sure which one to choose, then you can try their free trial which will help you choose the best.
However, if you are looking for software that allows your customers to choose a delivery date and provides other e-commerce support, then you should try Helplama Helpdesk. It allows your customers to set the delivery date and provides 24X7 order and return management on your store. Helplama also provides the order and return history of your customers which allows you to reduce return abuse in your store.
Moreover, it even has a chatbot that can automate your customer support and help you scale up the customer experience.
So, what are you waiting for?