Looking for the best cross selling Shopify app for your store? Well, there are many and many apps to cross sell on Shopify. But it can be overwhelming for you to research and find the best one.
That’s why we have researched and put together the top 10 cross-selling apps for Shopify stores.
Table of Contents
Zoorix: Cross Sell & Bundles (Rating ⭐ 5/5, 436 reviews)
Zoorix is one of the best and top-rated cross sell apps on the Shopify store, it can help you with one-click upsell of frequently bought together sets, bundle upsell, volume discount, warranty upsell, product page and cart upsell & cross-sell.
Launch date: Dec 17, 2019
- One-click upsell: Recommend frequently bought, mix and match bundles, volume discounts, and sticky cart drawer.
- In-cart recommendations: Provide last-minute personalized offerings in the cart.
- AI recommendations: Automatic recommendations based on your store orders.
A free plan is available with up to 50 monthly store orders (not generated by the app). Paid plans start from $7.99/mo with a 30-day free trial.
Frequently Bought Together (Rating ⭐ 4.9/5, 2095 reviews)
As the name suggests, Frequently bought together is a cross-sell Shopify app that was built back in 2017 to bring an Amazon-like cross sell feature into Shopify. The app is highly rated because of its unbeatable AI algorithm that suggests products for cross-selling.
Launch date: Mar 15, 2017
- Increase conversions: Suggest relevant products on different pages of your website and increase your conversions and revenue.
- AI algorithm: The app has a trained AI algorithm that suggests relevant products based on your store orders.
- Exceptional service: the customer support is very helpful and knowledgable.
A free plan is available. The paid plan costs $9.99/mo with a 30-day free trial.
Upsell & Cross Sell – Selleasy (Rating ⭐ 5/5, 313 reviews)
SellEasy is one of the best cross-selling Shopify apps built by LogBase. The app can help you display high conversion pre-purchase and post-purchase upsell offers. Furthermore, the app’s pricing is also affordable compared to the competing apps, good for small Shopify businesses.
Launch date: July 15, 2021
- Increased AOV: The developer claims that SellEasy can help you increase average order value (AOV) by 15%.
- Cart page upsell funnel: An upsell funnel based on customers who accept or decline an offer.
- Post-purchase upsell: Show a post-purchase page triggered after the payment page.
A free plan with up to 100 orders/month. Paid plans start from $6.99/month with a 30-day free trial.
UFE Cross Sell & Upsell Bundle ( Rating ⭐ 4.9/5, 789 reviews)
Upsell Funnel Engine (UFL) is a lightweight yet a featureful app that can help you entice customers with irresistible offers throughout the customer journey, and without compromising on the loading speed of the website.
Launch date: Oct 7, 2019
- Product bundles: Create product bundles upsell in the One-click Upsell Funnel.
- Split testing: Split test upsell offers like product bundles and identity, which perform better and give more revenue.
- Popups: Show cross sell recommendations with popups or integrated into product pages.
Free up to 50 orders/month. Paid plans start from $9.99/mo with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Bundler – Product Bundles (Rating ⭐ 4.8/5, 564 reviews)
A Shopify cross-sell app that encourages shoppers to buy product bundles and increase your sales and revenue. Bundler is an affordable yet feature-rich app, making it the best for small Shopify stores.
Launch date: July 02, 2019
- Compatible with subscriptions: Each product bundle made with this app is compatible with subscriptions.
- Percentage discount: Set a percentage discount or fixed amount discount on bundles.
- Upsell popups: Show popups whenever a customer adds products to the cart.
A free plan is available and the paid plan costs $6.99/mo.
Bundles Upsell | PickyStory (Rating ⭐ 4.9, 309 reviews)
“Bundle, Discount, Quantity Breaks, Bundle Builder, BOGO, Gift”
As the name suggests, Bundle Upsell is a cross-selling Shopify app by PickStory that is one of the top-rated apps on the Shopify store. The app is good for both small and big Shopify stores.
Launch date: March 28, 2019
- Customizable bundles: Cross sell as one product bundle or offer as deals on existing pages.
- Various layouts: High-performing bundle layouts that match your brand image.
- Widgets: Drag and drop bundle widgets across your website.
A free version is available. Paid plans start from $9.50/month with a 7-day free trial.
Honeycomb Upsell & Cross Sell (Rating ⭐ 5/5, 444 reviews)
One of the best apps built by Conversion Bear, Honeycomb upsell and cross sell can help you with cross-selling, and creating post-purchase upsell funnels & cart upsell funnels.
Furthermore, the app claims to provide an easy 2-minute setup that won’t require a developer. It is a premium app with premium cross sell and upsell features that a few apps might offer.
Launch date: January 22, 2020
- AI recommendations: Scans your store’s order history to suggest relevant cross sell and upsell offers to your customers.
- Track upsell results: Provides a comprehensive dashboard to understand your ROI, AOV, CTR, and CVR.
- Dedicated support: Customer support is determined to help store owner grow their business and sales.
A free plan with up to 100 funnel views in a month. Paid plans start from $49.99/mo with a 7-day free trial.
Cross-selling is not a new but unavoidable strategy in e-commerce. A cross sell or bundler app for Shopify is a convenient way to boost your AOV and revenue.
All the cross sell Shopify apps listed in this post are best and loved by users for their unique features. But still, we can tell you which specific app is the best for your store because it depends on your needs. However, we would suggest you use the free plan or try the apps before subscribing to the paid plans.
And if you want to automate and streamline your customer service, Helplama Helpdesk is a specialized tool for e-commerce that can help you automate and boost your customer service workflows.
Start your 15-day free trial now! No credit card is required.